KKH STARS

AmberSwannAmberSwann Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
did anyone used to get 100 k-stars every day from watching 20 ads? i used to but fsr it doesnt do that anymore... now i only get 1 star per video which means only 20 stars per day (bc thats the max number of ads to watch per day), this sucks helpp :(

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    did anyone used to get 100 k-stars every day from watching 20 ads? i used to but fsr it doesnt do that anymore... now i only get 1 star per video which means only 20 stars per day (bc thats the max number of ads to watch per day), this sucks helpp :(
    100 k-stars for watching 20 ads? I could’ve used that lol
    That used to be a thing? I’m actually confused I thought it always has been 10/20 videos for 10/20 stars? 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Omg that sounds amazing! Never had it, I have always gotten 20 kstars a day, but I hope you enjoyed it lmao
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AmberSwannAmberSwann Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Omg that sounds amazing! Never had it, I have always gotten 20 kstars a day, but I hope you enjoyed it lmao
    yea , i mean i thought everyone had it lol
  • AmberSwannAmberSwann Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    100 k-stars for watching 20 ads? I could’ve used that lol
    That used to be a thing? I’m actually confused I thought it always has been 10/20 videos for 10/20 stars? 
    welp... i guess i was just lucky :/ lol
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    You're lucky to get 20...i only get 10
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    5 stars per video watched, might have been during the early weeks of the game but since July 2014 the most I have ever seen per video watched, is 2 during a double stars weekend for videos.   I joined here about 2 weeks after the game started, and I believe that must be a unfounded legend. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've never heard of getting more than 1 star. Like Koko said, they used to give you 2 per video for the double star weekends but that too is a thing of the past. Sounds like you had a very lucky glitch! lol