✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads
Hi there! Welcome to the thread for our squad. We're so excited to have you, and we can't wait to get started. Here we can chat, request lookbook items, and more. If you ever need anything, feel free to msg me. Welcome to the squad!!!

**if you are not a member and would like to join, please pm me**
***if you are looking for the BelAir Belles, this is a different squad***

✨ Squad Goals 
• Be nice! We’re all friends here. Everyone should feel respected and safe.
• Stay active. 
• Help each other out.
• Warn each other if something going on and you can’t log in so one of us cover for you to get to the 10 needed (if we haven't reached it already).
• Notify each other if you’re going to be gone for a long time and can’t access your game.

✨ Things to Remember 
• The new day starts at 1am EST
• Only players who log in will get the daily bonus gifts.
• Don't forget to give out kudos!
(These details and more can be found at: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462138/join-a-squad-to-get-more-rewards)

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
Bel Air Belles (15/15)
Prev13456730

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited October 2023
    Inactivity Timeline
    • 7 days (1 week) of inactivity - concerned pt 1 ("public" check-in by tagging you)
    • 10 days of inactivity - concerned pt 2 ("private" well-being check-in via pm)
    • 14 days (2 weeks) - warning (via pm)
    • 21 days (3 weeks) - removal

Inactivity Timeline starts after 7 days if there was no prior warning or explanation for inactivity.
    Public check-in would entail me tagging you here, asking if you’re ok, and saying your timeline is starting. Timeline restarts if response is received before time is up. Everyone gets three courtesy inactivity callouts before they are considered "at risk". If you are "at risk", the next time I have to begin your inactivity timeline you will be automatically removed. *However: I reserve the right to remove you at anytime if I feel you have been using the timeline restart policy to save your spot.*
    Members are allowed to return if they were removed due to inactivity but have become active again.
    If a former inactive member and prospective member request at the same time, the former member takes precedence.

Current members (15/15)

@Artemiis (she/her)
    @asta (she/her) (EST +6)
    @babysoph888 (she/her) (EST +15) 🎂 Sept 28
    @Chloè_KKH (she/her) (EST +5/6)
    @DelphineGarnier (she/her) (EST)
    @geenellys (she/her) (EST -5) 🎂 Mar 2
    @HeyElla (she/her) (EST +6)
    @KathrineKapelli (she/her) (EST +6)
    @lain (she/her) (EST)
    @MarianiPoizen  (she/her) (EST +5)
    @morganngabrielle (she/her)
    @quiyanamoutik (she/her) (EST)
    @rachelv (she/her) (EST +2)
    @RedVelvet (she/her) (EST -1)
    @ThreePartMagic (she/her) (EST -3)

*dolls, we can include your pronouns, timezone, bday if you're comfortable
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Should I include my pronouns and time zone too? She/her and New York time zone.
    Platform: Android

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey! My pronouns are she/her and my country’s time zone is EST or EDT-1? Not sure since we don’t have daylight saving time here /:
    edit: my doll’s name is Irene and i’ve been playing daily since 2019 :) it’s nice to meet you all!
    here’s a pic:

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Hi! She/her and Eastern Standard (NYC) 
    Hi dolls, while we wait for the update to drop let's get to know each other! Share a quick bio (as detailed or anonymous as you like) and a pic of ur doll so we can see how fab she is.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Nickname: Q
    Dolls Name: T
    Started Playing: Dec. 2019
    Play Style: Paid
    Looking forward to seeing everyone's style! 💕

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Hi, my name is Mirthe (also my dolls name). I live in Europe, the Netherlands. I’ve been playing everyday since October last year and I’m kinda addicted now. I really can’t wait for this update to be out and to be in a squad with all of you! Here’s my doll:

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hi :smile: ! My name is Nisan. I am from Istanbul, Turkey (EST+7) and I am a student. My pronouns are she/her and My doll’s name is Luna because I like the moon. I am playing the game since January or February of 2020 and I have been playing daily since the start. I am a free player. Also, English isn’t my first language so there may be mistakes.
    Nice to meet you all :heart:

ios player - English isn't my first language
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Hi! My name is Vera, and I'm from Denmark, Europe. My dolls name is whats_ur_sign, like my username on the forum. I started playing during lock down (October 2020) and now I'm addicted lol. I cant wait to start a squad with all of you (and ofc to raid your closets - everyone looks so cute) 💁‍♀️✨
    Here's my doll:
  • asuna_KKHasuna_KKH Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey! I am from Germany (MESZ timezone) and my pronouns are she/her. I am a daily player since 2019 and hope to exchange some nice stuff 😊

Greetings from my doll too 💕

Hi everyone!!! Nice to meet you all. I'm Three or 3pm (she/her) from California. My doll’s name is Madison, and I’ve been free playing KKH since 2018. I've tried to limit my play time, but I can't give it up I'm so hooked 😆

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • OblivionnnOblivionnn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi dolls! 
    My name's Martina (which is also my doll's name) and I'm from Italy (so my timezone is now CEST).
    I'm a Biotech student and a regular free player since last year. My pronouns are she/her. What I love about KKH is collecting clothes and findind new styles, and now I'm addicted lol.
    This is my doll now. I like to play with different styles so this may change in a couple days.

I don't really know why I went to Kim's mansion to take ths picture but here it is lol
    Nice to meet you all!❤️

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    oh guess i haven’t introduced myself here!! my name is asta, my pronouns are she/her (but any pronouns will do) and i’m from denmark. i started playing last january, and kkh has been my guilty pleasure ever since lol. here’s my doll! 

• KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hi, pleased to meet everyone! I'm from the UK but live in the Netherlands. I've been playing for about three years and like @asta kkh is my guilty pleasure. My friends irl just don't understand! I'm she/her.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    Hi, dolls! Squad is up, we're called Bel Air Belles.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Should people in the group post about items they might want from the lookbook so if anyone has them they can put it in their lookbook? 

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier yes! It would be really useful 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Hi I’m she/her and gmt time zone (uk)
    I play on iOS
    edited May 2021
    Hi, dolls feel free to post your lookbook requests here. You can also post your daily palette pics too, and if you get an item why not show us how you styled it! (if you're feeling up for it of course...)
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • asuna_KKHasuna_KKH Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Today's pick of my box. I got lucky today and picked an item for the first time 😊

Here's my attempt at styling it

I finally got an item. I hope I get the pink dress and 2 of the hairstyles I wanted soon.

This was today’s box. Really want the top on the right of my pick.

I play on iOS
    I got the pink top yesterday and this red dress today. I wasn't getting anything for days and now I got items 3 days in a row.
    l

Pretty good selection this morning.

I play on iOS
    Today’s pick 😃

I play on iOS
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    picked this drink today :)

ios player - English isn't my first language

I play on iOS
    Today’s choice.

I play on iOS
    The most recent hair and dress i got. I'm not good at remembering to take a screenshot of the palettes.

Omg I’m so happy! I was gutted I didn’t reach this dress before and I’ve finally got my grubby little mitts on it!

I play on iOS