All CHARged Up Squad Thread🔥✨ Please DONT post here (unless if you’re a member ;))

AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

Hello everyone and welcome to our squad, All CHARged Up!🔥❤️ My name is Anna and I will be our squad leader, but hopefully you already know who I am since I have been in contact with each of you. Please make a post including your name/what you would like to be called, your pronouns, your doll’s name, how long you have been playing, and finally a picture of your doll! I’m very excited to get to know you guys and to have you all in my squad🥰

Basically, the rules that apply to the overall forum apply to this squad as well, but I just want to emphasize to please be kind and show respect to the other dolls in our squad, even if you may not necessarily agree with them on something. Since this squad was formed in honor of Char, I would also like to emphasize to please refrain from making any racist or discriminatory comments of any kind, and to please avoid using cultural appropriation when it comes to dressing your doll so as to respect both the dolls in this squad and the dolls in the rest of the forum, as well as people in real life. I really want this squad to be a fun and safe space for all of us, so as long as you agree to show kindness and respect to the rest of the squad, you will not be removed from the squad🙏🏼💕

In addition, I would prefer that you guys be at least somewhat active on the forum in case a squad member has any items you have that they would like to purchase from you, or if I or anyone else needs to PM you for any reason, but participation on the forum is not necessarily required as long as you remain reasonably active in the actual game. As such, please try to log into your game at least once a day so that we could all win the prizes, although I understand that life can get really busy and that you may not be able to play as much as usual. However, if it gets to be that you are inactive and do not log into the game for at least a week (which I feel is a reasonable amount of time but if you disagree please let me know), I will send you a PM to tell you to please start signing in again, and if you are still inactive after that, I will unfortunately have to remove you from the squad😢 If you have extenuating circumstances that greatly prohibit you from being able to log in for an extended period of time, you can PM me and I will pretty much always be understanding and sympathetic toward your case!💖

Prev13456718

Comments

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

I know that a lot of you probably don’t know anyone on this forum or in KKH, so as a way to remedy that, I am going to do my best to create a fun and friendly atmosphere in this squad by posting a daily question of the day for everyone to take part in so we could each get to know each other better! I would also like to maybe do weekly competitions/fashion shows in which one person chooses a theme and everyone creates a look in their lookbook to go along with that theme (kind of like SYS but only within the squad and without the rigged votes😌) and at the end of the week (or however long the time period is), everyone gets to vote on each other’s looks to decide on the winner! Please let me know if this sounds like something you guys would like to do, or if you have other fun ideas, please add it to the thread or PM me! Also, feel free post your SYS inspo, OOTD (outfit of the day), or any items that you would like to purchase from someone’s lookbook!

Once again, I am very excited to have you all in this squad and for us to have some fun together as a group💞 Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions of any kind😊 Don’t forget to submit your post below (I know this was a long post, I’m so sorry) and to answer today’s Question of the Day, which is: Where are you from?🌎💫

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Hey, everyone! I'm so excited to be in this squad & thanks again to you @AnnaKKH_ for being so kind and letting me join! 😊

Name: Noah, he/him
    Dollname: Christie / @Christie_KKH
    Playing since: April 2019 
    QOTD: I'm from Germany!
    And here's my doll 🤗 and ofc you can refer to her with she/her pronouns 😅

Super excited to see everyone else and  get to know each other!

I think the rules are great, we should all feel safe here and support each other!
    I'd love any kind of style challenge and helping each other out! The question of the day is a great way for us to get to know each other so love that! 🤗😍

Can't wait for this game to get more exciting again thanks to the squad & all of us being able to connect! 🤗🏳️‍🌈💗
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi everyone, so excited to join this squad!!!! & thank you to @AnnaKKH_ for the amazing welcome message! 💜as soon as i saw the squad was in honor of char, i knew i had to join.

my name is jenna but my doll's name is just "j", she/her pronouns. i'm born & raised in nyc & have always loved fashion. i had heard of kkh but didn't realize it was a fashion game until i started playing in november 2020 & i've been hooked ever since. i'm a daily player & love sys though i'm super jealous of hearing about the old versions lol. 

so excited to be a part of this squad & work with all of you!!!! 💜💜💜

here are a couple of photos of my doll

nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Hey everyone! Im so exited to meet each and everyone of you!!! Thank you @AnnaKKH_ for all your hard work. 
    I’m Tokyo_T
     I played in 2015, then quit. I restarted my game in 2019 (kinda regret it now 🥲). But I’ve been playing daily since then. 
    You can call me Tokyo. 
    Doll name: Tokyo T. 
    Pronouns: she/her
    QOTD: USA 
    this is my doll:

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Hi, so excited to be in these squad, my name in real life is Ariel, I'm a gay man lol, my dolls name is Ari, my pronouns are either he/him or she/her, I identify as a man but I rlly dont mind between those two, also my doll is a woman so u can use she/her more often lol, I also am from México😊
    I started playing on january of 2015, but my current game isnt a year old lol, I open the game daily, I also check the forum daily c:
    I'm very excited for this new feature, and if u ever ask for an item and I happen to have it, I wont hesitate to put it on so u can purchase it ♥️
    this is my doll: 
    Omg yay guys I’m so excited and happy to hear from you guys and to see you all on the thread!🥺💕 I can’t wait for us all to have more chances to interact and have fun together in the game. As I have stated before, my name is Anna, both in real life and in game, and my pronouns are she/her! I have been playing KKH on and off pretty much since the very first day it came out in 2014 and I’m completely hooked lol! Also, to answer the QOTD, I am from New Jersey, USA🥰
    Here is a picture of my doll!

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hi! Thanks for having me on the squad! I’ve been playing for a little over a year and have been a daily player since I started. I look forward to getting to know everyone 😊

Doll’s Name: Petra. Please feel free to call me this as well 🙂
    Pronouns: she/her 
    QOTD: I’m located in New Hampshire, USA

And here’s a picture of my doll!

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey, I’m very excited to be in this squad, I’m also glad I’m not squad-less like I thought I was going to be lol.  My actual name is Madeline, but I named my doll Madison because people for some reason get my name mixed up with the name Madison 😂.  My pronouns and my doll’s pronouns are she/her. According to the App Store, I downloaded KKH in January 2018, so since then I’ve been playing off and on, but I’m pretty sure Madison is my one and only doll I’ve played as.  I’m from New Jersey, USA.  Below is a picture of my doll.  Edit:  I also wanted to thank @AnnaKKH_ for creating the squad and for letting me join 🙂.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi everyone! Thank you so much @AnnaKKH_for leading our squad and for an amazing welcome message! I too wanted to join your squad when I saw that it was in honor of Char. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. 
    Name/Doll Name:  Liza @lilirose98
    Pronouns: She/Her
    QOTD: NYC
    If you’ve played with my doll please forgive me for the insane number of tickets I’ve bought (I am one of those crazy ticket buyers). I started playing in December 2020 and wanted to own as much items as possible. I tend to purchase diamond items in the SYS as well as Kollections. My closet is yours for the taking :)
    This is my doll:

Edit: love your ideas Anna! 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hi everyone! It's amazing reading a little bit about each of you.
    My name is Ariana and I'm from Costa Rica. I have loved playing video-games ever since I was a little girl. But because I'm a woman and a Latina I have often experienced harassment and negative interactions during game play, which is why it was so important to me to join a squad where everyone feels safe and I'm really happy I've found it!
    This is my doll. Her name is Lisztomania. I started playing in November 2020 so she's still pretty basic, I'll definitely be needing stuff from your closets haha :blush:   
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Hi everyone!!

First of all, thank you @AnnaKKH_ for this lovely welcome! So excited to get to know you all a little better. 

My name is Tessa (my doll’s name too. Pronouns she/her) and I’m from The Netherlands. I started playing the game when it was first released for over a year. I lost my game in 2015 and I forgot about the game until March 2020. I was so excited to see the new features like the Throwback Event, the Kollections and Show Your Style. I’ve been playing every day since I downloaded the game again. 

I’m happy to join a squad where everyone can feel safe and where we can have a lot of fun together in peace! 🙏🏼💕

Here’s a picture of my doll! 

@lisztomania & @tMaxxKKH Hi ladies, I love your eyes and can’t wait to buy them if possible 😂. I have been waiting for the Eden kollection for what seems like forever :)
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey everyone!! 

Thank you so my @AnnaKKH_ for starting this squad and letting me join! I’m so excited for this new feature and to get to know you all!!

My name and the name of my doll is Leonie and my pronouns are she/her. I used to play KKH on and off when it first came out as I used to play stardom and finally redownloaded it in December 2019 and have been playing it ever since. There’s still loads of items that I want so hopefully I will be able to find some here and equally help other dolls who need clothes I have! 

QOTD: I’m from England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @lisztomania & @tMaxxKKH Hi ladies, I love your eyes and can’t wait to buy them if possible 😂. I have been waiting for the Eden kollection for what seems like forever :)
    Thank you! I hope you get it soon 🥺💕
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    Thank you!!! I’ve waited a long time for it too and suddenly it was there! Hope you will get it soon too! 😊🙏🏼
    So many gorgeous dolls!!!😍 can’t wait to get to know all of u. Also I’ll need A LOT from y’all’s closet. 😅
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hello everyone ! My real name is Jo but my doll name is Serenity. I’m a her/she. I’ve been playing since the game first came out but I did take a break for a year and half. I’m excited for the new aspect of this game and to meet new players in the game. I love this game and I play it daily and basically any chance I get. Glad to finally meet new people that love the game as much as I do. I live in Las Vegas Nevada in the United States 😊

Here is Serenity 💙 . My favorite color is blue hence why I always have her in blue lol

Hello everyone ! My real name is Jo but my doll name is Serenity. I’m a her/she. I’ve been playing since the game first came out but I did take a break for a year and half. I’m excited for the new aspect of this game and to meet new players in the game. I love this game and I play it daily and basically any chance I get. Glad to finally meet new people that love the game as much as I do. I live in Las Vegas Nevada in the United States 😊

Here is Serenity 💙 . My favorite color is blue hence why I always have her in blue lol

Omg I love the outfit your doll is wearing in the second pic she looks stunning 😍😍 where’s the outfit from? 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @HJLeonie I’m not sure but I’ll find it for you 😊 and thank you love 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    hey everyone, really glad to meet you all! my real name & my dolls name is samana ◡̈ my pronouns are she/her. i’ve been playing kkh since nov. 2017 and have been obsessed with this game since then 😆 here’s a picture of my doll! also i’m from Virginia, USA 🇺🇸 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Hi everyone, I got all TS items if anyone is interested. 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Hey everyone!! My names Christie my game name is the same, I’m from the Uk 🇬🇧 I see we have another Christie aswell 😂😂 funnily enough their was 1 more girl back in school with the same name a loooooong time ago the name wasn’t that common at the time so it was always confusing because you always thought someone was talking about you haha 🙈 I go by she/her and I can’t wait to get to know all of you, it feels really nice to feel a part of a team, I downloaded the game when it first came out and was playing on and off and finally got back into it January time and I’ve been addicted ever since 😂 wish I’d not had so much time off inbetween though because I’ve missed some beautiful stuff by the looks of it.. anyway I’ll stop babbling on and let someone else talk now 😅
    Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well today😌 I’m very excited for the update to come out soon, apparently it should be up any day now according to Kalinda! That’s why for today’s Question of the Day I wanted to ask you all to post which item or items you are looking for that you would like to purchase from someone’s lookbook once the update is out! That way, we could all have our lookbooks ready with some of the desired items once we’re all put into the squad!😊
    Here are some items that I personally would like to purchase for diamonds (pictures are not mine):

basically this entire outfit lol including the makeup!

this bob hairstyle

and this beautiful long hair!💓
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well today😌 I’m very excited for the update to come out soon, apparently it should be up any day now according to Kalinda! That’s why for today’s Question of the Day I wanted to ask you all to post which item or items you are looking for that you would like to purchase from someone’s lookbook once the update is out! That way, we could all have our lookbooks ready with some of the desired items once we’re all put into the squad!😊
    Here are some items that I personally would like to purchase for diamonds (pictures are not mine):

basically this entire outfit lol including the makeup!

this bob hairstyle

and this beautiful long hair!💓
    I'm sooo excited too, haha! I can't wait & ouuf I need to look into all the beautiful thing available for diamonds😍
    And I got you with the Bob hairstyle! Just checked bc I was unsure, will add it to my look book 🎊🤗
    QOTD: I have so much stuff on my wish list 😂 but these are the items I want first:

The hair in this pic ^^
    I’ve been wanting the following hairstyles including the one that @tMaxxKKH has on the picture she shared. I would also love the eyes I chatted about yesterday :). Hopefully you dolls can help me. This is so much fun! 
    I’ve been wanting the following hairstyles including the one that @tMaxxKKH has on the picture she shared. I would also love the eyes I chatted about yesterday :). Hopefully you dolls can help me. This is so much fun! 
    Ugh sameeee. Especially that last makeup look. It’s gorgeous and I need it. Also for the 4th look are you looking for the dress? If so I have it. 
    HJLeonie said:
    QOTD: I have so much stuff on my wish list 😂 but these are the items I want first:

The hair in this pic ^^
    @HJLeonie I have that hair! I’ll go add it to my lookbook☺️
    @Tokyo_T omg yes! I want the dress as well. Thank you!
    I kinda want everything, but these are my favorites on my wishlist!

Hairstyles:Dresses: