Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

In order - heart eyes, dress
    Only fighting for this outfit. Not really a fan of the TS
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    It’s probably just me who loves the earnable dress 🙈 I like how simple it is, but now without extras is hard to get last item, but fingers crossed 🤞🏻 
    I agree. In my opinion everything doesn't need to be an extravagant haute couture piece. 🤷🏾‍♀️
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Here is some random thought up inspo🌹

Gorgeous as always 💓
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited May 2021
    KkhElena said:
    maggiey said:
    This call is kinda all over the place...she’s saying jeans but “dress up” because it’s going to be fancy makes it sound like gowns 

Maybe something like these?
    For sure! I love all of those! I was just thinking in general how messy the voting booth is going to be because the call can be interpreted in different ways since there’s probably going to be mixtures of jeans, mini dresses, jackets and probably at least some gowns because she’s saying it’s going to be a fancy place
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

Given what Kim said in her call, the background will probably be a fancy restaurant, so i don't really understand some of her outfit suggestions 😅
    She said wear jeans w heels than she mention place gonna be fancy 😂I was like wtf re we supposed to wear😂
  • lonamahdylonamahdy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited May 2021
    About my style
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    periimia said:

Given what Kim said in her call, the background will probably be a fancy restaurant, so i don't really understand some of her outfit suggestions 😅
    She said wear jeans w heels than she mention place gonna be fancy 😂I was like wtf re we supposed to wear😂
    Right 🤦‍♀️
    I'm just gonna go with dresses 🤷‍♀️
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I love the heart eyes!! So fun!!
  • koalaliakoalalia Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Everybody’s inspo posts are so beautiful 😍
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @kkhsam I love every outfit😍 so cute!
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @kkhsam I love every outfit😍 so cute!
    @mirthe thank you sweetie 💗
  • QueeeenKozetteQueeeenKozette Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SYS! Only problem is I just realized I have no clothes for this😗
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    periimia said:

Little Inspo 💕
    Omg the eyes on the first two are gorgeous!! Do you remember where you got them? ❤️❤️
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    I’m excited for this one! I’m just not sure what the theme is actually gonna end up being. Here’s my inspo!!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I like the earnables, but not sure how often we will get to use the heart eyes. The T$ items are okay, no biggie if I miss out on them, but they are cute. Hopefully I'll get good scores to at least reach the earnable dress.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I was going to make loads of inspo but I think this SYS is pretty easy to come up with an outfit, but here’s some ideas anyway💓
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Ya’ll don’t play, when we have Valentines Day or more “date” theamed sys events, you’ll be using the heart eyes. 😍😍
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

Bronze - top, shoes, necklace
    Did you really need to keep the shoes as a prize for Bronze? The top and skirt should be there, that way ppl get a full outfit. I'm so over getting shoes as a TS prize. 
    Yes!! Especially chunky shoes with socks. What is happening with these shoes lately? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.