Join A Squad To Get More Rewards!

Comments

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    This is so exciting!! I can’t wait to connect with new dolls. Hopefully my squad is active so we can all earn nice rewards for one another. 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    What about those with VIP subscriptions, will these be classed as purchases for rewards? Cause they should be since it’s money into Glu’s pocket every month @KalindaKing
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Well now I have to start playing daily again! Such a cool feature! 🥰
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    not sure if this was answered and I missed it, but what items will we be able to purchase from lookbooks? Will it be the same as SYS Get This Look, so past weekend event items? Or will past SYS items be available to purchase as well?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    In case you missed it -
    Please Go to this thread in the Squads subforum to find squads, 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462139/looking-for-a-squad/p1?new=1
    We’ll be moving posts to Looking For A Squad as well.
    Let's keep this thread for discussion about the feature,  and use the thread in Squads to form groups. Thanks. 

When the Update goes live there will be a button on the lower right off the game.  We’ll get more details and instructions 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @KalindaKing will we be able to do squad pics in photo booth eventually?
    Yesssss I want to take pics with my iOS friends 
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    squad? Someone say squad?
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Omg! I’m so excited for this feature! I remember suggesting something like it a while back under the wish update thread, so I guess I got what I WISHED for lol.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Great idea 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Quick question, if no one includes us in their Squad, will there be another option for us? Like a randomly assigned Squad or something?
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Quick question, if no one includes us in their Squad, will there be another option for us? Like a randomly assigned Squad or something?
    I believe there will be squads available that are public where you can just join
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Can I join someone’s squad? 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    TIP: If you are the leader of the squad and you want to have your friends in your squad, make your squad private immediately after you create it. This will prevent other players from joining your squad.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    In case you missed it -
    Please Go to this thread in the Squads subforum to find squads, 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462139/looking-for-a-squad/p1?new=1
    We’ll be moving posts to Looking For A Squad as well.
    Let's keep this thread for discussion about the feature,  and use the thread in Squads to form groups. Thanks. 

When the Update goes live there will be a Squads button on the lower right off the game.  We’ll get more details and instructions when the Update is here, and the feature is in our games.

TIP: If you are the leader of the squad and you want to have your friends in your squad, make your squad private immediately after you create it. This will prevent other players from joining your squad.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing do we get rewards if someone in the squad buys tickets? Or is it only cash, kstars and diamonds ☺️
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @kkhsimone it’s only currency i think 😔
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh well that's a shame, i hope that gets added too
    It needs to be cash, k-stars or diamonds.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I joined a random squad and not even 2 minutes later was kicked out😂😂. I found the squad with @kokokokonut, @LindaVB and @Cherrey just now, hope you all don’t mind me joining, if not go ahead and get rid of me lol
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Hi @kiraraquel! Of course you can stay with us if you like  <3
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    Hi @kiraraquel! Of course you can stay with us if you like  <3
    Thanks love❤️❤️
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I also joined one of the random squads available and got kicked out riiiiight after purchasing a diamond pack and buying something from one of the member’s lookbooks lmao. Anyways, with all that said I’m still looking for a home in someone’s squad. I promise to play daily, update my look book & contribute anyway I can🥺❤️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    It needs to be cash, k-stars or diamonds.
    Please talk with team to add tt and tickets too 🥺
    iOS player 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I can’t see some of my friends’ hairstyles because they’re glitchy. Can you tell this to team? @KalindaKing

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @Basak Can you please explain in detail what went wrong? Did you tap on a nice hairstyle and see a basic hairstyle in the preview? Have other people experienced this with other hairstyles?
    #VIPKalinda
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @KalindaKing I tapped on a look in my friend’s lookbook and this happened.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I also joined one of the random squads available and got kicked out riiiiight after purchasing a diamond pack and buying something from one of the member’s lookbooks lmao. Anyways, with all that said I’m still looking for a home in someone’s squad. I promise to play daily, update my look book & contribute anyway I can🥺❤️
    I'm working on making one you're more than welcome to join! I'm selecting daily and paying players like myself so we can all help each other out!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    If anyone here is named Lia, Monica, or Jerrica in game, I am sorry I have to remove you from our squad to make room for planned members. You guys got in while we were public trying to get all our players in. So sorry!
    iOS