All CHARged Up Squad ThreadšŸ”„āœØ Please DONT post here (unless if youā€™re a member ;))

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts

@HJLeonie i have this hairstyle, and iā€™ve added it to my look book ā˜ŗļø
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Iā€™m saving up right now, but I need a lot of old handhelds from the voting booth and the ombrĆ© lips.. also some of the hair you have all posted is beautiful! Hopefully I have some items so I can help people šŸ’•
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    HJLeonie said:
    QOTD:Ā I have so much stuff on my wish list šŸ˜‚ but these are the items I want first:

The hair in this pic ^^
    @HJLeonie I have that hair! Iā€™ll go add it to my lookbookā˜ŗļø
    Yay! Thank you so much!!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    tMaxxKKH said:
    I kinda want everything, but these are my favorites on my wishlist!

Hairstyles:Dresses:

I have both straight pony tails.Ā 
    Iā€™m saving up right now, but I need a lot of old handhelds from the voting booth and the ombrĆ© lips.. also some of the hair you have all posted is beautiful! Hopefully I have some items so I can help people šŸ’•
    I have the ombrƩ lips for when you've saved up enough!
    Here are my eyes and lips if anyone isĀ interested.Ā 

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    tMaxxKKH said:

I have the last dress, already in my lookbook c:
    tMaxxKKH said:

i have the first and third dress in my look book!Ā 
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    tMaxxKKH said:

I think I have all the hairstyles on the top row! Iā€™ll go add them nowšŸ’“ @tMaxxKKH
    @tMaxxKKHbi have the blazer dress plus stockings and shoesĀ 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    edited May 2021
    ooh okay i don't usually save looks i like because i never understood where/when we could eventually get them from but these are a few i like that were posted in the current sys thread! (hair, dress, shoes for the 1st, hair, lips & maybe eyes for the 2nd, & dress, maybe lips for the 3rd!)

edit: added something i likedšŸ˜Š
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
    @jm323 I believe I have the lips on your third look. Itā€™s the 1st lips on the 1st picture of lips I posted. I will add to look book.Ā 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I actually really want most of what's already posted but also the following:
    1 picture: dress, 2nd: hair, 3rd: squirrel!

Also I'm seeing that I actually own a lot of the items everyone wants so I hope we can eventually all get our wish list items šŸ˜
    ButĀ remember that during Kimmiversary a lot of older items also will be available for K-stars & you never know what they might add!
    So it may be a good idea to wait a little with the purchase šŸ‘€šŸ¤—

Also I'm seeing that I actually own a lot of the items everyone wants so I hope we can eventually all get our wish list items šŸ˜
    ButĀ remember that during Kimmiversary a lot of older items also will be available for K-stars & you never know what they might add!
    I have the first dress but idk if it will be available cause itā€™s from the Xmas boxes but Iā€™ll add it to my look book for you just in case. Also good idea to wait until Kimmiversary, knowing my luck Iā€™ll buy something for diamonds and it will be in the sale šŸ˜‚

I added the squirrel but I think i bought it on black friday, so maybe wait and you will be able to buy it for kstars
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @Tokyo_T omg yes! I want the dress as well. Thank you!
    Np! I put it up in my look book! ā¤ļø
    Remeber that the item selection of what we will be able to buy from the lookbooks is the same selection as in the voting booth, so sadly no sys items or recent ones :c
    iā€™m looking for these glasses!Ā 

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

SamanaKKH said:

I have them and will add to my look book :).
    SamanaKKH said:

I have them! Theyā€™re already in my lookbook
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    is the best place to save "wants" by looking at items in the vb right now? or is there a good thread on the forum? i feel so behind by not having a good list!
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hi! Iā€™m a little late to the party but Iā€™ve been working all day. My name is Nina and my pronouns are she/her. Iā€™ve been playing for about a year and half now and my dollā€™s name is the same as mine, Nina.Ā 
    I am so excited for this update and being a part of this squad!āœØ
    I canā€™t wait to get to know all you, especially since I donā€™t know anyone who plays kkh at the moment!šŸ’•

jm323 said:
    is the best place to save "wants" by looking at items in the vb right now? or is there a good thread on the forum? i feel so behind by not having a good list!
    I dont think thereĀ“s an specific thread for that, but theres the encyclopedia of events, where u cn see the weekend events and figure out which events are available for diamonds (they make items available for diamonds once they are a year old, so items from april 2020 update are the last to be available)Ā 
    pd. im not a native english speaker but im very good at it but sometimes i may not use the best words or the most understandable words to say something, srry
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Here are the things that I own that I think will be available for diamonds after the update. Iā€™d be happy to put anything in the look book for anyone! I also have the GS lips and the ombrĆ© lips.

Also, here are some of the things Iā€™m interested in buying with diamonds eventually šŸ™‚

@thetwentyeighth I have the items that are circled. I love the lips! Iā€™ve never seen them.Ā 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Sorry for the terrible collage šŸ˜¹ these are some of the items on my wish list:

She/Her
    iOS Player

Here are the things that I own that I think will be available for diamonds after the update. Iā€™d be happy to put anything in the look book for anyone! I also have the GS lips and the ombrĆ© lips.

Also, here are some of the things Iā€™m interested in buying with diamonds eventually šŸ™‚

I have the teddy bear and the beer, IĀ“ll add them to my lookbook
    Sorry for the terrible collage šŸ˜¹ these are some of the items on my wish list:

I have the first hair with the diamonds! Iā€™ll add it to my lookbook nowĀ 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Just some of things Iā€™ve been looking forĀ 
    this hairĀ 

These accessoriesĀ 

This dress

Both the hair and dressĀ 

Just some of things Iā€™ve been looking forĀ 
    this hairĀ 

These accessoriesĀ 

This dress