Is anyone having this issue?

djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
Hey! So I finished the Princess and Prince storyline at Santa Barbara and I was supposed to do the next task but Pop Glam is closed but in the task saying start it. Is everyone having this as a glitch issue? 

Comments

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Force close your game and reopen or send a ticket with these screen shots to support.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
    @PrincessCDette I forced closed it a couple of times, and it still not opened. I messaged @KalindaKing also. I will open a ticket to Glu then. Thanks 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I have the same issue! I contacted support and am still waiting for a reply
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Working on a fix that will prevent this from happening to more players! At the moment, you need to look around the game world and find it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Working on a fix that will prevent this from happening to more players! At the moment, you need to look around the game world and find it.
    Found it! Mine was in Milan @djladyjessi Try that!
  • mmonimmoni Registered Users 21 Posts
    I had the same problem and also had to go to Milan to do the shooting which was scheduled in Santa Barbara. Thank you for your hint.
    Android 9
  • djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
    @KKH_Ren ya I found out mine was Paris task so I'm good now