🗳️💋 SYS 5/17/21 First Date SYS💖🗳️

Comments

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    First 2 looks 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @christelbensonn That dress looks soo good dyed emerald. I'm stealing that idea 
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    @christelbensonn That dress looks soo good dyed emerald. I'm stealing that idea 
    You are welcome to. I tried it in every dyed coloured n it’s beautiful
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Didn’t put that much thought into these outfits but I already know it’s gonna be another week of miserable scores even if I try my best
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Do you dolls think that something is off about my scores? I think it’s strange that they all came back in the 30’s. 
  • Kkh_samKkh_sam Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Do you dolls think that something is off about my scores? I think it’s strange that they all came back in the 30’s. 
    they all look great! i think it’s probably the bad voting system :( hopefully the next looks get better votes!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    edited May 2021

first two looks did not score too well :/ are we supposed to be submitting short dresses? Or long?

like - long
    lol - short
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @Kkh_sam thank you doll. This game has become a bit discouraging and it’s just a game :( lol. Man at least mix up the votes. 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Was thinking of using this dress dyed in other colors, but it didn’t do well so maybe Not 🤔
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @Basak we are in the same group! Good luck 🌹
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    @Basak we are in the same group! Good luck 🌹
    I’m in the same group too. Good luck dolls! 💕
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Nik072898 said:
    jalapeno said:
    how did my second look finish before my first look lmfao but hey 40 is alright 
    Where is this dress from?

I think i got it from going on dates and my date gifted it to me after pretty sure!:)
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I don’t know if i’m right about this, so correct me if i’m wrong but with the recent Show your Styles i realised that specific items would make my scores higher than others? In the most recent one, 90s Nostalgia, this one specific skirt would make my votes in the low 50s and high 40s, but when i made the EXACT same outfit but with a different, yet very similar skirt which was also very 90s like, even the same colour, it only got about 35 at most. I then tried submitting an outfit that had nothing to do with the 90s and made sure to use the skirt that i believed got me high votes, and they were in the low 50s again! I don’t know, I could be wrong, it just kind of made sense the last SYS as I tried to experiment with the votes a little 🤷🏼‍♀️💕
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    My first two outfits.
    an okay start..

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.