👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Hi everyone, ive been watching the forum for some time now for updates but I never post lol. im a free and daily player & ive been playing for 3 years now. looking for a squad to join 💕
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hey loves! I have a squad for my main game, but still need one for my side game. I play that one daily as well. I can start one if no one wants to be leader. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hi. So I’m back from forum inactivity to find a squad. I’ve been playing since the game came out, spent way too much to even wanna think about it and I miss my old forums friends haha. If anyone remembers me and would like to have me in their squad I’d be forever grateful hah 
    I need one for my side game. If no one wants to be leader, I can do it. Lmk if you're still looking for a squad.🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Hi!! I am from Brazil! I am a free daily player since 2020 and I would love to join a squad with forum dolls. I am late to the party, but if anyone still have a spot in your squad, please DM! :)

• prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Would anyone who doesn’t have a squad like to start one with me? I started playing when the game first launch, but then stop playing since I had to concentrate on my school work more I started playing again around November 2019 and since then I’m a daily player. Please DM if anyone is interested in starting a squad if anyone has a spot for me please and thank you!

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    edited May 2021
    KatiaKKH said:
    Hey Dolls! 💘
     I'm also looking for a squad) I've been playing for about two years
    I also have a male doll, so if someone is planning to create a male squad I will be happy to join! (Or I can create one) 🥰

wow, your dolls look amazing! If you happen to create the squad, I would be more than happy to join you, if possible! 🌸❤️‍🔥

edit: forgot to tell something about myself. I play daily almost a year and I love this game! cant wait for the squads 🤩🙌🏻
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts

Hello I’m also looking for a squad to join ✨ After hearing the news of squads being started I decided it was time to make an account ! I’ve been playing for 2 years daily. If anyone is looking for squad members let me know 🥰

• komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    hiiii im also looking for a squad tfw u have no friends i play everyday and occasionally purchase in-app!! I also have clothing from 2018 :-) 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Can I join someone’s squad?
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Ayda21 said:
    Hey everyone! I just re-downloaded the game and have come back onto the forums (I obviously haven’t changed my pfp since like November lol) but anyway can I also found out about this whole squad thing and if anyone has anymore room in theirs I’d love to join, or if anyone’s looking for one I can start one!
    Hey! If you start one I’d love to join (play IOS)x
    You can totally join! If anyone else wants to you’re welcome to as well.
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Hi dolls,
    like everyone else, I’m looking for a squad. I log in every day. Also been playing for over 2 years 🌸 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hihi! I am also looking to join a squad since none of my friends actually play this game lol 
    I'm a daily player that's been playing on and off for about two-three years! Feel free to message me if you have a free spot 💫
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Ayda21 said:
    Hey everyone! I just re-downloaded the game and have come back onto the forums (I obviously haven’t changed my pfp since like November lol) but anyway can I also found out about this whole squad thing and if anyone has anymore room in theirs I’d love to join, or if anyone’s looking for one I can start one!
    Can I join too? ☺️
    Hazelllllllllkkh can I join your squad?
    @Hazelllllllkkh can I join your or @kate-parker

Since Im not in a squad I was wondering if anyone was still looking to join one? If so would anyone want to join/create one with me? Anyone is welcome to! If so please react to this post or message me and we can figure something out 🥰

• Justjess1717Justjess1717 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I play everyday, I always score top 3 in Gold 1 every SYS, I have 150 mil fans and am A+ started my comeback story recently. I'm on level 40. I spend entirely way too much on this game but love to play. Would love to join someone's squad! 😍
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hi, looking for a squad as well. Long time player since 2016. I login daily and score pretty well in SYS and occasionally make in game purchases. Please let me know if anyone is looking for a member 🥰
    @ThisIsFallon @Justjess1717 @chanelle would any of you be interested in creating a squad together? Maybe other will be interested in joining us as well 
    @prettyinred I’m interested in joining a squad with you all 😊
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I would join a squad too! Ive been playing since summer 2019 and I play everyday so hopefully the gift boxes are good! I used to do throw back every week too so I have a decent amount of older items too

• RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    @ThisIsFallon @Justjess1717 @chanelle would any of you be interested in creating a squad together? Maybe other will be interested in joining us as well 
    Can I join your squad? I’m a daily player who spends way too much time on this game. I’m an occasional spender when it comes to tickets and kstars. I’ve been playing the game since 2014 (with some breaks in between).
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Looking to join a squad too, I'm a daily player (level 31) on my first A+ comeback, I do make purchases on the game during the week. 
    @ThisIsFallon @RadiantKKH so far it’s us 3 maybe others will like to join us. For now should we start coming up with suggestions with names for our squad 
    @prettyinred @RadiantKKH sure! I’m not very creative at coming up with names but I’m open to any suggestions you both have 
  • Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Ayda21 said:
    Omg amazing!!!! Thank you!! How do I join? 🤩🤩
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @prettyinred @ThisIsFallon @RadiantKKH can I join you? 🌸
    I am also playing SYS constantly and spending money occasionally. I think I have a decent closet and would be happy to join you. If you agree, maybe we should better start a separate thread for the Squad with our discussion
    @HaleyMcKay of of course you can join us and I can start a thread unless someone else wants to. 
    @prettyinred Can you please start the thread for our squad? ☺️
  • PravleenPravleen Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi All. My name is Pravleen and I am from India. I am currently on level 42 A+++ and am seriously obsessed with this game. I play daily and would love to join a squad. Please message me if anyone is looking for a member