🗳️💋 SYS 5/17/21 First Date SYS💖🗳️

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    natkkh said:
    I don’t know if i’m right about this, so correct me if i’m wrong but with the recent Show your Styles i realised that specific items would make my scores higher than others? In the most recent one, 90s Nostalgia, this one specific skirt would make my votes in the low 50s and high 40s, but when i made the EXACT same outfit but with a different, yet very similar skirt which was also very 90s like, even the same colour, it only got about 35 at most. I then tried submitting an outfit that had nothing to do with the 90s and made sure to use the skirt that i believed got me high votes, and they were in the low 50s again! I don’t know, I could be wrong, it just kind of made sense the last SYS as I tried to experiment with the votes a little 🤷🏼‍♀️💕
    @natkkh I think you're 100% correct, I've been thinking the same for awhile. I have 2 games and the same looks don't work for them, can do identical looks and get 30 vs 50. That would explain why copying high scoring looks often doesn't work. I feel like there's certain features and items that get marked somehow as high scoring items for each game. I'll change my eyes I use each look if I score low until I find one that scores high, same with hair colour. It's like a puzzle, you have to keep changing things until you find the combo that scores high and then repeat that outfit in different dyes. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited May 2021
    -
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    The hearts can be dyed. And I’ve never gotten the first earnable with the fourth ticket
    Does it lock after one use? 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @Anulika I just got them and haven't yet used. But it's not an aura
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Is this a forum doll? She’s beautiful! I loved the boots✨
  • Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Gigi_ said:

This got me 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The hearts can be dyed. And I’ve never gotten the first earnable with the fourth ticket
    Its weird they aren't in the glasses section. Also can you Pls share your looks @patiencebrody there's so little inspo. And I haven't gone on a real date since covid started 🙈😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    first two looks. 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    CookieAsp said:
    Another SYS and I score 26. I'm sorry but I don't accept this trash. @KalindaKing always say "I speak to the team Glu" but they don't care about us. They're a MONEY HUNGRY company. My doll deserves +50. Now My cousin was voting and My doll wasn't the favorite, I'm not a bad person but ¿really? The other doll is ugly. If You go to the first date of this way. Girl you have serious problems.

@KalindaKing We need changes, No only fake promises.

this is extremely rude. no offense but who is wearing a big ball gown with a crown on a first date? her outfit is definitely more appropriate for a first date than yours. everyone gets low scores sometimes, but every look doesn't deserve a 50, and in this case yours doesn't either. let's not bash someone who is on theme because you got a low score with an off theme look.

let them know lmfao

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.