Options

šŸ‘€ Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• Options
    icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Hi everyone, ive been watching the forum for some time now for updates but I never post lol. im a free and daily player & ive been playing for 3 years now. looking for a squad to join šŸ’•
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hey loves! I have a squad for my main game, but still need one for my side game. I play that one daily as well. I can start one if no one wants to be leader.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hi. So Iā€™m back from forum inactivity to find a squad. Iā€™ve been playing since the game came out, spent way too much to even wanna think about it and I miss my old forums friends haha. If anyone remembers me and would like to have me in their squad Iā€™d be forever grateful hahĀ 
    I need one for my side game. If no one wants to be leader, I can do it. Lmk if you're still looking for a squad.šŸ„°
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • Options
    kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Hi!! I am from Brazil! I am a free daily player since 2020 and I would love to join a squad with forum dolls. I am late to the party, but if anyone still have a spot in your squad, please DM! :)

• Options
    prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Would anyone who doesnā€™t have a squad like to start one with me? I started playing when the game first launch, but then stop playing since I had to concentrate on my school work more I started playing again around November 2019 and since then Iā€™m a daily player. Please DM if anyone is interested in starting a squad if anyone has a spot for me please and thank you!

• Options
    HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    edited May 2021
    KatiaKKH said:
    Hey Dolls! šŸ’˜
    Ā I'm also looking for a squad) I've been playing for about two years
    I also have a male doll, so if someone is planning to create a male squad I will be happy to join! (Or I can create one) šŸ„°

wow, your dolls look amazing! If you happen to create the squad, I would be more than happy to join you, if possible! šŸŒøā¤ļøā€šŸ”„

edit: forgot to tell something about myself. I play daily almost a year and I love this game! cant wait for the squads šŸ¤©šŸ™ŒšŸ»
  • Options
    ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts

Hello Iā€™m also looking for a squad to joinĀ āœØĀ After hearing the news of squads being started I decided it was time to make an account ! Iā€™ve been playing for 2 years daily. If anyone is looking for squad members let me know šŸ„°

• Options
    komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    hiiii im also looking for a squad tfw u have no friends i play everyday and occasionally purchase in-app!! I also have clothing from 2018 :-)Ā 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Can I join someoneā€™s squad?
  • Options
    HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Ayda21 said:
    Hey everyone! I just re-downloaded the game and have come back onto the forums (I obviously havenā€™t changed my pfp since like November lol) but anyway can I also found out about this whole squad thing and if anyone has anymore room in theirs Iā€™d love to join, or if anyoneā€™s looking for one I can start one!
    Hey! If you start one Iā€™d love to join (play IOS)x
    You can totally join! If anyone else wants to youā€™re welcome to as well.
    ā£ļøā£ļøā£ļø
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ā£ļøā£ļøā£ļø
  • Options
    evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Hi dolls,
    like everyone else, Iā€™m looking for a squad. I log in every day. Also been playing for over 2 years šŸŒøĀ 
  • Options
    siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hihi! I am also looking to join a squad since none of my friends actually play this game lolĀ 
    I'm a daily player that's been playing on and off for about two-three years! Feel free to message me if you have a free spot šŸ’«
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Options
    kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Ayda21 said:
    Hey everyone! I just re-downloaded the game and have come back onto the forums (I obviously havenā€™t changed my pfp since like November lol) but anyway can I also found out about this whole squad thing and if anyone has anymore room in theirs Iā€™d love to join, or if anyoneā€™s looking for one I can start one!
    Can I join too? ā˜ŗļø
  • Options
    Hazelllllllllkkh can I join your squad?
  • Options
    @Hazelllllllkkh can I join your or @kate-parker
  • Options

Since Im not in a squad I was wondering if anyone was still looking to join one? If so would anyone want to join/create one with me? Anyone is welcome to! If so please react to this post or message me and we can figure something outĀ šŸ„°

• Options
    Justjess1717Justjess1717 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I play everyday, I always score top 3 in Gold 1 every SYS, I have 150 mil fans and am A+ started my comeback story recently. I'm on level 40. I spend entirely way too much on this game but love to play. Would love to join someone's squad! šŸ˜
  • Options
    chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hi, looking for a squad as well. Long time player since 2016. I login daily and score pretty well in SYS and occasionally make in game purchases. Please let me know if anyone is looking for a member šŸ„°
  • Options
    @ThisIsFallon @Justjess1717 @chanelle would any of you be interested in creating a squad together? Maybe other will be interested in joining us as wellĀ 
  • Options
    @prettyinred Iā€™m interested in joining a squad with you all šŸ˜Š
  • Options
    JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I would join a squad too! Ive been playing since summer 2019 and I play everyday so hopefully the gift boxes are good! I used to do throw back every week too so I have a decent amount of older items too

• Options
    RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    @ThisIsFallon @Justjess1717 @chanelle would any of you be interested in creating a squad together? Maybe other will be interested in joining us as wellĀ 
    Can I join your squad?Ā Iā€™m a daily player who spends way too much time on this game. Iā€™m an occasional spender when it comes to tickets and kstars. Iā€™ve been playing the game since 2014 (with some breaks in between).
  • Options
    DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Looking to join a squad too, I'm a daily player (level 31) on my first A+ comeback, I do make purchases on the game during the week.Ā 
  • Options
    @ThisIsFallon @RadiantKKH so far itā€™s us 3 maybe others will like to join us. For now should we start coming up with suggestions with names for our squadĀ 
  • Options
    @prettyinred @RadiantKKH sure! Iā€™m not very creative at coming up with names but Iā€™m open to any suggestions you both haveĀ 
  • Options
    Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Ayda21 said:
    Omg amazing!!!! Thank you!! How do I join? šŸ¤©šŸ¤©
  • Options
    HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @prettyinred @ThisIsFallon @RadiantKKH can I join you? šŸŒø
    I am also playing SYS constantly and spending money occasionally. I think I have a decent closet and would be happy to join you. If you agree, maybe we should better start a separate thread for the Squad with our discussion
  • Options
    @HaleyMcKay of of course you can join us and I can start a thread unless someone else wants to.Ā 
  • Options
    @prettyinred Can you please start the thread for our squad? ā˜ŗļø
  • Options
    PravleenPravleen Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi All. My name is Pravleen and I am from India. I am currently on level 42 A+++ and am seriously obsessed with this game. I play daily and would love to join a squad. Please message me if anyone is looking for a member