👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
edited February 2022 in KKH Squads
Hello 
Basically copying the other squads by making a post for us to share looks, thoughts pics of our dolls a bit of info about ourselves and anything inbetween really. 

My doll is called FoxieLola after my beautiful pomeranian who is sadly no longer with us. Gone but not forgotten and still makes me happy to think about her! ❤🦊

I play every day and I will spend money if I really like something. I just can't help myself! 

I also have a side game that's how obsessed I am 😳 side game doll is called LoHo and is also active every day!

We are still accepting members so please if you would like to join you are very welcome 😊

Members:
@peachypink
@natkkh
@FoxieLola
@NaniSix
@Elenaaa
@kayleealexis757
@jlr224
@IrisChanel
@saam002
@sarie
@avadakedavraa
@mushigaga
@GabiMoura
@MzzLadee
@Asena_55

Prev13456719

Comments

• natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    80/90s movies are my absolute favourite💓
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Me too!! What are your favourites? I love the Goonies so much that's my number one! I also love things like Gremlins, Beetlejuice, Labyrinth, Little shop of horrors, Hocus Pocus, Scream, The Craft. I could go on and on!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Hi! I’m peachpink aka Amber in the game. 😊

I started playing from the beginning. I took some breaks and I most recently started up again last summer and I have been playing everyday since. 😊 I spend money on the game. Sometimes too much. 😂

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Hey! May I enter your squad?
    I'm trying to find one but it's harder than it looks. I'm Nani, a horror movie lover. Love the old ones, love the new. Not sure if they're cheesy, but I'm always up to watch something new 😅
    Playing since 2019.

Hi Nani, of course you can welcome aboard! Your doll looks amazing! 

I love all kinds of horror cheese or no cheese they are all great haha 
    hey, i’m nat💓 (nat on the game too) I’ve been looking at so many squads that I liked, but the minute I saw 80/90s and Scream Queens I was like yes that’s the one😂 I only started the game in July 2020, then stopped for a bit and now i’ve been playing properly since January 2021, but I do play ALL the time, everyday. I always feel like i’m a lot younger than everyone on here as i’m 17, but honestly have no clue💓💗💕

Welcome Nat! I'm glad you found us 😊

Just realised I've not shared my doll, we're doing casual Monday today haha.

Forgot to say I'm in the UK so GMT timezone. Where are you guys all from?
    Well, let me introduce myself properly too!
    I’m Nani, 22 years and brazilian (GMT-3). I love animals, specially dogs. I take care of 20 fluffy balls and I love them deeply.
    UK is awesome! I have a Big Ben tattoo. Probably a bit “common”, but it means a lot to me as a McFly super fan lol.
    FoxieLola said:
    Welcome Nat! I'm glad you found us 😊

Just realised I've not shared my doll, we're doing casual Monday today haha.

Forgot to say I'm in the UK so GMT timezone. Where are you guys all from?
    Me too, i’m from London x 
    I love animals as well ❤ I used to work as a veterinary nurse but I'm a full time mum now so looking after a different kind of animal (a 2 year old 😂) How do you look after 20 are you in animal care or can you just not say no to a new fury family member? 

A Big Ben tattoo I've literally never known anyone to have one sounds very individual and if you love something you should definitely go for it why not!!! My best friend absolutely loves McFly and Busted when they did that McBusted tour it nearly blew her mind lol 
    @natkkh I'm now really jealous that you live near to the Harry Potter studio tours haha  
    How sweet! I'm definitely not made for motherhood, but I praise every mother. I was raised by a single one and she's my best friend as well.
    I rescued a lot of abandoned dogs. It's a rough path, I've dealt with terrible situations. Right now, I don't have space or energy to rescue more, but I encourage people to adopt pets!

Well, good to know I'm one of a kind haha I love tattoos and music, and both make a lovely combo.
    My mum was a single mum as well, she worked so hard to make sure I had everything I needed, big respect for that! 

I saw some awful things when I worked at the vets thankfully not too many though mostly it was beloved family pets!

I love tattoos and piercings I don't have any of either these days but I do dye my hair pink form time to time!
  • kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Hi, my name is Kaylee (my dolls name too), and i’m looking for a squad to join, and this one seems perfect! I grew up watching 80’s/90’s movies of all genres as my father is obsessed with the 80’s! A little bit about myself, I am 17 and from the U.S. and I’ve been playing KKH for about 4 years all together (i’ve taken breaks from the game, but i am a non stop player now). Last but not least, here is a picture of my doll! 
    Hiiii @kayleealexis757! We still have space so you are in! You sound like a perfect fit so welcome to the squad!! ❤
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    Hi! ☺️ My name is Elena, I’m from Belgium and I’ve been playing for a long time, I don’t exactly remember because I stopped for a while because of school, but I’ve been playing daily again since 2020! I’m 23 and also a horror fan so loveeee this idea! 💕 Here’s my doll! 
    Welcome to the squad @Elenaaa happy to have you!

I'm getting more excited about this update now we have a lovely little team forming! Fingers crossed we don't have to wait too long and it's straight forward to set up! 

• ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited May 2021
    FoxieLola said:
    Welcome to the squad @Elenaaa happy to have you!

I'm getting more excited about this update now we have a lovely little team forming! Fingers crossed we don't have to wait too long and it's straight forward to set up! 

Thank you! 💕 I’m really excited about it as well, it’s nice to have a group to play with! 🥰
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Hey dolls! I hope you don’t mind that I’ve posted here but I love the name of this squad and was wondering if you had any spaces left? My names Jess and so is my dolls! I play daily despite my long hours in work 😂 I love the vibe of this squad and I’m excited to see what this new feature offers. Look forward to hearing back 😊🤞🏼
    Hi Jess, we do have spaces left and you are very welcome to join, I'll pop you in the members list how exciting ❤😊 
    FoxieLola said:
    Hi Jess, we do have spaces left and you are very welcome to join, I'll pop you in the members list how exciting ❤😊 
    Awesome! Thank you, how exciting 🥰
    I'm android so as soon as the update is available I'll sort squad out, how exciting 😆
    I’m IOS. Updating now. 😊
    iOS 

iOS! Updating ❤
    OK dolls we are live 😆
    Just updating now! It’s taking ages can’t wait to join 
    Awesome! I sent a request to join. 😊
    iOS 

I can see your request but it won't open I'll try closing the app and reopening!

I have applied to join the squad 🥳
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Hello dolls, if there’s place available i would love to join you🦋
    I am Iris, I go by the name Iris_Posey in the game and this is my doll currently😊

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗