Join the “Not A Squad” squad (I’m working on the name)

tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads
Ok so... since I’m socially anxious af and this whole squad thing makes me feel left out, here’s a squad for anyone to join who doesn’t already have one! We can even have a GC in discord if y’all would like! Please enter these details to join : 

• Your pronouns
• Your age range (-13, 13-16, 16-18, 18+)
• A pic of your doll

Dont forget to have fun and make friends! 🥰

Edit : it’s never too late to join dolls! You may join whenever you like and you’ll be just as much a part of the group, I can promise you that 🥺 there will be many sets of groups, like NAS1, NAS2 etc 
Prev134

Comments

• novarnovar Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hii my name is aspen! my pronouns are she/her, and my age range is 16-18. i’m so excited to be a part of this squad 🤍
    here’s a pic of my doll:
    i’m looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Hii I'm Milica, but you can call me Riki! My pronouns are she/her and I'm 18+. I'm an introvert and don't have friends here, I really appreciate that you made this squad!! <3

My doll is chilling in her home right now!!
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hi I'm Noy, my pronouns is she/her, I'm 18+ and this is my doll: 

I hope we will get to know each other and have fun! 😊✨
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• koalaliakoalalia Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi, my name is Rei :) My pronouns are she/her, and my age range is 16-18.
    Here’s a pic of my doll!

It’s lovely to meet you all!
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi my name is Nuree in the game. My pronouns are she/her. I would like to be part of your squad. Age 18+ and here is my doll.❤ i play on an android
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hi,my name is Joanna. My pronouns are she/her.Would love to be part of your squad. Im 23 years old and a long time player. Here’s my doll🥰
  • chelschels Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Hello my name is Chelsea and I’m 13 from Georgia. My pronouns are she/her and I would love to be part of your squad, and I love playing KKH daily!!💕
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Hi, my name’s Daenaera. My pronouns are she/her and I’m 18+. I’m a daily player and I’ve been playing for a little over a year now. I’m super glad they finally introduced the squad feature, since I enjoyed a similar feature on the Kendall & Kylie game. I’d love to be a part of this squad and can’t wait to actually make some friends on this game😅💕. Here’s a pic of my doll: 

• mydoll_kkhmydoll_kkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi, hope you still have space in your squad, I would love to join you all.
    My name is Susi, my pronouns are she/her. I am 18+.
    I played for 2-3 years from 2014 and then a gap of several years whilst coming to terms with a long-term illness. Found my way back around December 2019 and have played daily ever since. I am a paid player and spend far too much ☺️
    Am excited for this new stage in the game and already it’s given me the push I needed to join the forum instead of lurking every day. So looking forward to making friends with you all.
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi! If you still have space I would looove to join, I have really bad social anxiety too but I really don’t want to miss out on the whole squad thing. Anyways, my name is Abbi, my pronouns are she/her, and I’m 18+ (22 if we want to get specific lol). I’m super excited to join if I can!   ☺️💗
  • ana_fabana_fab Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey guys!! I hope I’m not too late to join - I don’t know many players and I’d love to join a squad!! My name is Anastasia and my pronouns are she/her. I’m also 18+ and play daily
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited May 2021

hii, i hope its not too late to join. my name is Hyejin and my pronouns are she/her. I’m 18+ and I played off and on since the game came out but played daily since December 2020. ☺️

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Hi, can i still join this squad? the whole thing made me feel like i was in high school again lol. I'm from Argentina, my name in the game is Moria Casan just like my name on the forum, and my pronuns are she/her 💖 i am also a daily player and i been playing for like more than a year i think. Aaaand here is my doll: 

• NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Hello! A last place (maybe)? I'm Nani, she/her, 18+
    I'm a daily player since 2019. Sometimes KKH drives me crazy, but I deeply enjoy playing and seeing gorgeous dolls.

My doll right now. Sometimes I play a bit more with facial features, and I definitely love to use all kind of clothes.
    We have so many beautiful dolls !!!! Lovely to meet you all 💜✨
  • rivyrivy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hii! I'm new to the forum but have been playing KKH since 2014 (although, there was a hiatus for a while)
    I'm Rivy, she/her, and +18 💖
    Here is how my doll looks currently:

rivy
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since 2020 - IOS
    currently e++
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Can't wait to try out this new feature and have fun with you guys!!
    The update is here for iOS !!!!!
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Has the group been formed? My update is stuck😣
    kadyyy said:
    Has the group been formed? My update is stuck😣
    It hasn’t been formed yet 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey guys! If anyone else could make the group I’d really appreciate it! The first 15 could be one group, and once I get my other device that I have kkh on, I’ll create another one! Thank you sm! @novar @milrist @nnnooy @koalalia @kadyyy @Joanna6 @chels @daenaera @mydoll_kkh @a1335 @ana_fab @Hyejin @moriacasan @NaniSix @rivy @emmym
    Hey guys! If anyone else could make the group I’d really appreciate it! The first 15 could be one group, and once I get my other device that I have kkh on, I’ll create another one! Thank you sm! 
    I could make the group. Is everyone okay with “Not A Squad” as the squad name? I personally kinda like it😅. Oh and what would our motto be? I’m not sure if these can be edited later on so it would be best to have everyone’s input before the squad’s created
    daenaera said:
    tofutanvikkh said: it 
    Hey guys! If anyone else could make the group I’d really appreciate it! The first 15 could be one group, and once I get my other device that I have kkh on, I’ll create another one! Thank you sm! 
    I could make the group. Is everyone okay with “Not A Squad” as the squad name? I personally kinda like it😅. Oh and what would our motto be? I’m not sure if these can be edited later on so it would be best to have everyone’s input before the squad’s created

I’m 100% good with not a squad lol but if anyone else doesn’t want that I’m okay with something else! As for the motto.. I have no idea lol sorry I’m not more help 😬
    edited May 2021
    Mines not showing it as updated and the App Store is saying I’m up to date.. maybe My phone is being stupid and it’ll be fixed when I wake up, but @daenaera thanks for offering to start the group ☺️

Update: I was the stupid one and I’m updated now lol
    Honestly can’t think of any motto, but i tried thinking of random words and the only thing my brain wants to think of is the word “Jopping”
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    daenaera said:
    I chose “Not A Squad” as the name to make people feel less intimidated into joining! So I was thinking we could base it around that. Like : 
    “We’re not a squad. Seriously. We’re a group.” 
    I feel like there’s something humorous about the tone but not everyone may get it! 
    Ignore my last post, since our initials are NAS, maybeeee
    NAS like NASA we’re out of this world

(cringey? Yes? No? Maybe??) 💀
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I love the idea of ​​the Not A Squad name it makes it take the whole squad thing with a little of irony lol also i don't have the update yet! that's why i couldn't make the group 

Hey everyone 😊. I just created the group and it’s currently on private so whenever your app gets updated, you guys can send your requests. The motto can be added later on but I really like @tofutanvikkh  suggestion for the motto and @koalalia  NASA is cute as well😅