All CHARged Up Squad ThreadšŸ”„āœØ Please DONT post here (unless if youā€™re a member ;))

Comments

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Just some of things Iā€™ve been looking forĀ 
    this hairĀ 

These accessoriesĀ 

This dress

Both the hair and dressĀ 

I have the teddy bear and the teacup Iā€™ll put them in my lookbook!šŸ’•
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @arifromkkh @Ninish thank you ā˜ŗļøĀ 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Does anyone have this hair, earrings and glitter? Thank you!Ā 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Does anyone have this hair, earrings and glitter? Thank you!Ā 
    I got the hair & face glitter, will add them to the look book! šŸ¤—
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Does anyone have this hair, earrings and glitter? Thank you!
    I got the glitter, Iā€™ll put it on my look book. Ā ā˜ŗļø
    Also if my look book looks like a huge mess, donā€™t mind me. Iā€™m trying to put a bunch of stuff on one look. šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚Ā 
    I have to say Iā€™m loving this collaboration and our squad šŸ„°
    Just some of things Iā€™ve been looking forĀ 
    this hairĀ 

These accessoriesĀ 

This dress

Both the hair and dressĀ 

I have the tea cup, IĀ“ll add it to my lookbook
    I have the dress and will add it to my lookbook:)
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @HJLeonie, Iā€™m so late to the party lol but I have the denim dress.
    Level 29
    iOS
    āœØšŸ’–
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Good morning everyone!šŸ’– Or depending on which time zone youā€™re in, good afternoon or good evening! Speaking of which, I was looking at some of the other squad threads and some of them gave me some great ideas of other questions I can ask for us to get to know each other better, which bring me to todayā€™s Ā Questions of the Day, the first one being: 1) Which age range are you in? You can be as general or specific as you would like to be, and if you would prefer not to share your exact age feel free to respond with either of the following (I got this idea from X-Factor lol): Under 12, 12-18, 18-25, 25-35, or Over 35! The second Question of the Day that I would like to know about you guys out of convenience of playing the game is: 2) Which time zone are you in? And finally, I wanted to do one more question thatā€™s a little more fun and open-ended, which is: 3) What is your favorite part about playing KKH?šŸ„°šŸ’«
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I belong to the age group 18-25, but more specifically I am 19! I also in the time zone EDT -4 since we are in Daylight Saving Time here in New Jersey right now. Finally, my favorite part about playing KKH is just being able to get a bunch of new items and dressing up my doll and making her look cute every day. I also love it whenever we get storylines with Raul and I get to flirt with him lolā˜ŗļø However, I think that with this update my new favorite part about the game will be being in a squad with all you lovely dollsšŸ„°šŸ’ž
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    QOTD:
    1) Iā€™m 20 ā™ļø
    2) My time zone is British Summer time (GMT+1)
    3) I like playing KKH as an escape from normal life; when playing I donā€™t have to stress about work or anything. I also like how I donā€™t feel hindered as a free player, I can still have fun and do just as well as paying players šŸ˜Š
    QOTD:
    1) I am over 35 lol
    2) My time zone is EDT...same as Anna
    3) I enjoy playing KKH because I love dressing up my doll and changing her looks and now being in squad with you awesome dolls is right up there.Ā 
    I too am a fan of Raul and love flirting with him. I was married the first time I interacted with him and I wanted to get a divorce just to be with him lol. Unfortunately, KKH doesnā€™t allow us to marry him :(.Ā 
    Thanks Anna!Ā 

QOTD:Ā 
    My age range is between 16-18, and time zone isĀ eastern.I loooooveeee getting new outfits, itā€™s so fun dressing up.Ā 
    Hey dolls! So I need your help choosing a lip for my doll. I can only buy one of them, cause Iā€™m a broke b. šŸ˜‚ so hereā€™s my doll with different lips.Ā 
    1 = agree
    2 = likeĀ 
    3 = awesome
    4 = Lol
    Also I havenā€™t seen how my doll looks in the last 2 lips Ā yet.Ā 
    @Tokyo_T Hi Tokyo, here is how my doll looks with the ombrƩ lips 3 & 4

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    QOTD:
    1) IĀ“m 20 years old, on august i turn 21 c:
    2) My time zone is GMT -5hrs
    3) I play the game because i looooove fashion, I truly donĀ“t care about anything else in the game lol, just the clothes, so the most exciting part is playig the events to get new clothes and style them, I also love the art of the game c:
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Tokyo_T hereā€™s how your doll looks with both lips matte, semi glossy and glossy. hopefully i got your features right! ā˜ŗļøšŸ’—

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi all, here's my qotd:
    1) i'm also over 35 @lilirose98 šŸ˜Š
    2) My time zone is EDT but i usually don't log into kkh until around 10:30am or so, later on the weekends because i tend to sleep late!
    3) i love the dressing up part of kkh, i went to fashion school 700 years ago but i never worked in the industry or had a career where i had to dress super nice so this is a fun chance for me to get to do that, especially while i'm still in sweatpants at home during covid times. and i think this squad part is going to make the game so much more fun!!
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
    SamanaKKH said:
    @Tokyo_T hereā€™s how your doll looks with both lips matte, semi glossy and glossy. hopefully i got your features right! ā˜ŗļøšŸ’—
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøyou got everything right!Ā 
    And THANK YOU @lilirose98!!! Your doll looks gorgeous!Ā 
    thank you @arifromkkh!!! i feel bad now that i don't think i'll have much to contribute to my lookbook if i'm understanding how it's working until a few more months based on when i started playing, unless i have some throwback items that workĀ 
    Tokyo_T said:
    SamanaKKH said:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøyou got everything right!Ā 
    And THANK YOU @lilirose98!!! Your doll looks gorgeous!Ā 
    your doll is *so* pretty, i honestly really love all of these lips so i'm being of no help right now. maybe go with the cheapest one if you're saving & you like how they look because i really think they all do look great on your dollĀ 
    @jm323 Jenna I too went to a Fashion school in HS. @Tokyo_T thank you for your compliment šŸ„°
    @SamanaKKH thatā€™s so cool what you did with Tokyoā€™s doll ā¤ļøĀ 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    qotd:
    1) iā€™m 19, turning 20 in august ā—”ĢˆĀ 
    2) my time zone is EDT -4 hoursĀ 
    3) what i love most about playing kkh is working towards getting new clothes, itā€™s really exciting for me to save up kstars/ diamonds and then spend them to get items i really like. iā€™m also really into fashion (but my real life closet is not as big as my kkh one šŸ˜…) so itā€™s fun dressing up my doll as how i would dress up if i had those same items!Ā 
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Soo, to theĀ QOTDĀ 
    1)
    I'm 22 turning 23 in August
    2)Ā my time zone is EDT +6 ( this timezone stuff confuses me every time again)
    3)Ā and to the game: I first played the Kendall & Kylie game and already loved their crew function there ( similar to the squads) so I'mĀ reallyĀ looking forward to that again but I also just love collecting cute items I like and create looks with my doll, I really like show your styles too but preferred the old system šŸ„ŗĀ  I also watched every Keeping Up episode so it's kinda fun to see all the styles in the game they wore!Ā 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    QOTD:
    1) Ā My age range is 12-20, (my birthday is in 7 days lol šŸ™ƒ).
    2) Ā My time zone is EDT.
    3) Ā My favorite part of playing KKH is getting new clothes and expanding my closet. Ā I like dressing up my doll in different styles. Ā Basically clothes that I think are cute, but would never wear in real life because I prefer my sweats šŸ˜‚.
    Level 29
    iOS
    āœØšŸ’–
    jm323 said:
    your doll is *so* pretty, i honestly really love all of these lips so i'm being of no help right now. maybe go with the cheapest one if you're saving & you like how they look because i really think they all do look great on your dollĀ 
    Thank you!!šŸ„ŗ Iā€™ll do that Iā€™ll get one with k stars cause Iā€™m low on diamonds.Ā 
    @lilirose98 maybe you're my secret twin! both in nyc, 35+ & fashion school grads! i went to fit for my undergrad.
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    QOTD:
    1. My age range is 18-25. Iā€™m 24 right now :) Turning 25 in July!
    2. My time zone is CEST (Central European Summer Time.
    3. My favorite part of playing KKH is collecting all the stuff I guess :) And getting inspiration for new styles!
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Questions of the day:Ā 
    I just turned 27 the first of this month . Taurus gang lol
    I live in PST since I live in Las Vegas.Ā 
    My favorite part of the game is the SYS. I love seeing other people take on the theme as well seeing all the beautiful dolls. I donā€™t like how ā€œriggedā€ it is now because there is multiple counts of evidence of which it seemed to be. Nevertheless I look forward to the themes and the spoilers every week. Hopefully we see some changes in the game so that it can more enjoyable as it once was.Ā