👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• MorePMoreP Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hi!
    I've been playing since November and have been a lurker up till now and just made an account on here to be able to find and join a squad! I am from Germany (and am half American), I play a lot everyday and am a free player but would really love to join a squad! Please message me/let me know if you have space and are open for a new friend (as I have none that play kkh)  :)
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @prettyinred can I be in the squad too ? 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Hi dolls, I'm super late to this squad conversation and I don't have any lol.
    As you can see from my posts, I'm a daily player! 
    If there are any vacant spots please send me a message!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    letus said:
    naeusts said:
    My squad is right here!!!!! ❤ @kikadida @Lachimolala @kkhsam @kkhjulia @brunakkh

I want to join the br squad 🤧🥺
    what do I do? Should I add one of you on facebook? 
    Wait, there’s a brazilian squad??? I need to be in it so baaaad, please please please please
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @JessicaJ We’d love to have you in the squad ❤️ Please go into the thread @prettyinred created so you can join/introduce yourself 🥰✨
    edited May 2021
    If anyone is still looking into joining a squad feel free to message @prettyinred @RadiantKKH @HaleyMcKay @JessicaJ or me to see if we still have available spots, at the moment we have 10 spots left in our squad if anyone else wants to join 🥰❤️

Edit: squad has all 15 members now ☺️
  • Amanda96Amanda96 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hiiii! My name is Amanda. Always check the news and spoilers in forum 👀but never posted. I'm polish and live  in Italy. I'm looking for a squad too. I Play this game  every single day, I'm level 32 A+, in the top 10 so I'll be A++ soon, and I'm looking for some friends in game too,(android) I have some but inactive ☹️. I'll be so grateful if someone will dm me and let me join a squad. Thank you all ❤️😘
    edited May 2021
    If anyone is still looking into joining a squad feel free to message @prettyinred @RadiantKKH @HaleyMcKay @JessicaJ or me to see if we still have available spots, at the moment we have 9 spots left in our squad if anyone else wants to join 🥰❤️
    @Pravleen @Amanda96 have now joined our squad! 🥰 we now have 7/15 members so if anyone wants to join let us know ☺️❤️

Edit: the squad positions have been filled 🥰
  • Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    If anyone is still looking into joining a squad feel free to message @prettyinred @RadiantKKH @HaleyMcKay @JessicaJ or me to see if we still have available spots, at the moment we have 9 spots left in our squad if anyone else wants to join 🥰❤️
    @Pravleen @Amanda96 have now joined our squad! 🥰 we now have 7/15 members so if anyone wants to join let us know ☺️❤️
    Private message sent 🥰
  • PravleenPravleen Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thanks alot! So my name is Pravleen and I am from India. I am currently on level 42  and I play daily. Honestly I am a little obsessed with this game. 😜
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I sent u a private message 😊
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    @ThisIsFallon @Justjess1717 @chanelle would any of you be interested in creating a squad together? Maybe other will be interested in joining us as well 
    I’ll be happy to join you guys 😍

• LittleMegLittleMeg Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I wanna be in squad too, also I wonder when the squad update will come to game though? 

Love,

LittleMeg
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hmm hows this work i wanna be in a squad 🙂
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I am looking for a squad too! I don’t have many in game friends but I do purchase in game stuff quite often tbh lol. I am very active, I play everyday 😭...
    anyway lol I am lvl 24 currently but message me if you have a squad available!
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Is being a free player have no benefit in being in a squad ? I still didn't get how this new thing works
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Hi! I’m a free player and I’m playing since 5th (?) KKH anniversary. I’m on 60th level and I’m playing daily. I hope I will find nice squad. 

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    If anyone is looking for a squad feel free to hop over to the thread I just made for the Diamond Squad. We've got room for 13 more members right now and anyone is welcome to join!
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    If anyone is still looking into joining a squad feel free to message @prettyinred @RadiantKKH @HaleyMcKay @JessicaJ or me to see if we still have available spots, at the moment we have 10 spots left in our squad if anyone else wants to join 🥰❤️
    hi im interested in joining if you still have room : )
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Hey!! My name is Ana and I’m from Brasil! I’m a free player and I do play daily, I’m looking for a squad to join if anyone have a spot!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Aninhakkh said:
    Hey!! My name is Ana and I’m from Brasil! I’m a free player and I do play daily, I’m looking for a squad to join if anyone have a spot!
    Hey, theres still room in the squad I just made!! Its called Diamond Squad I opened a thread a few minutes ago!
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey, I’m a daily PAID player & I have been playing for a couple of years now. 
    Looking for a squad to join to spend my diamonds on some gorgeous outfits. Please reply with the name of your squad so I can look you up! ☺️
    If anyone is looking for a squad come join me and other dolls in @rose2797 ‘s squad! It’s called Diamond and we have a thread open under KKH Squads. We’re all very active players 😀✨
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Hit me up if you are looking for an active, long-time player for your squad! 

Pros of having me in your squad:
    -Daily player, logs in at least once a day 
    -Playing for 5+ years, own many older, rarer items
    -7 Lookbook slots from which to shop

Cons:
    -Unfortunately I almost never spend real money on the game, outside of the occasional Triple Threat offer (not included for squad gifts)

Here’s a preview of some of the items available in my Lookbooks:

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @ThisIsFallon @RadiantKKH so far it’s us 3 maybe others will like to join us. For now should we start coming up with suggestions with names for our squad 
    Do y'all need another doll? I need a squad for my side game.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    @ThisIsFallon @RadiantKKH so far it’s us 3 maybe others will like to join us. For now should we start coming up with suggestions with names for our squad 
    Do y'all need another doll? I need a squad for my side game.
    The squad is complete but I wish good luck to you and to the others on this thread that are still looking into joining a squad 🥰❤️
    Hope_x said:
    Hey, I’m a daily PAID player & I have been playing for a couple of years now. 
    Looking for a squad to join to spend my diamonds on some gorgeous outfits. Please reply with the name of your squad so I can look you up! ☺️
    I’m in @rose2797 ‘s squad. We’re still looking for a few more dolls. It’s squad # 265577
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited May 2021
    is mean girls #640431 a brazilian squad? if so pleeeeease don’t remove me 🥺😭

edit: added the squad name
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Sorted
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hi I'm looking for daily and paid players to join my squad right now there's 2/15 ill create a squad once we have atleast 12 people you must be someone who is active and spends money on the game often! Please add me on Facebook name is Shayla Capri or dm me on here thanks😊😊😊