Destiny’s child 🤪❤️ SQUAD (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads
Hii I’m Mia, and so far I’m honestly loving the idea of the whole squad thing. I saw someone else do this and i wanted to try it out. If you want to join my squad all you have to do is post a picture of your doll and something about yourself. ☺️ We can also continue chatting here since there is no in game chat just yet. Soo that’s basically it. Since there is allowed to be 15 people in the squad i can only add 12 more since my sister and my grandma are joining me in my squad 😂 ( i know it’s kinda funny but she’s really cool 😂) 
Now something about me:
I’m Mia. I play my game for almost a year now and I play it nonstop. I’m a free player so I don’t usually buy stars or anything in the game sorry :(
I’m turning 16 this year, so anyone of any age is allowed to join ☺️ and here’s a picture of my doll: 
Really hope you’ll give me and my squad a chance 🥰
Prev13456712

Comments

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I'd love to join your squad. I'm a daily lvl 95 player
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I'd love to join your squad. I'm a daily lvl 95 player
    That’s amazing!!! Thank youuu
  • alightf2alightf2 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited May 2021
    GL
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I would like to join 
    edited May 2021
    keke0388 said:
    I would like to join 
    suree
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited May 2021
    HIIII! I would like to join too! I love the idea of a squad.
    My name is Nika. I started playing  around October. I am also a free player.  I’m going to turn 17 soon.  Here’s my doll: 
    Edit : GOOD LORD! I just saw the thread Kalinda made about Squads. I’m sooo happy as I’ve wanted sth like that for a really really long time bc I love finding new friends. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    HIIII! I would like to join too! I love the idea of a squad.
    My name is Nika. I started playing  around October. I am also a free player.  I’m going to turn 17 soon.  Here’s my doll: 
    Edit : GOOD LORD! I just saw the thread Kalinda made about Squads. I’m sooo happy as I’ve wanted sth like that for a really really long time bc I love finding new friends. 
    Awww amazing i’m so glad to have you in my squad and this feature is sooo amazing i’m really looking forward to it!!!
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I would love to join! Hi my name is Hailey but you can call me Haylo. I have been playing for a year now and I am on level 37 A++ and I do buy things from time to time. I am so excited 🤩🤩 
    haylow71 said:
    I would love to join! Hi my name is Hailey but you can call me Haylo. I have been playing for a year now and I am on level 37 A++ and I do buy things from time to time. I am so excited 🤩🤩 
    Amazingggg 🥳🥳
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Hii, I would love to join. I’m Maria, I’m a Brazilian player, I used to play when the game was first released but I got back last year when the quarantine began. I’m level 35, I play every single day ahahahah. I love fashion so I really like to play to get new clothes and have a squad so we can all share some looks would be so cool❤️ 

• Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hey! I’m Alex, my doll is Ayda! I’m U.K., play daily level 27! Would love to join! 
    Alsoo guyss if you have any suggestions for the name be sure to write with whatever you come up with so we can find something 😂 
  • leela147leela147 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi everyone! My Name is Lumi. Pronounced “LOO-ME” I’m 19 and from 🇳🇬 Nigeria. Unfortunately I can’t upload a picture of my doll. I have no idea why. I’ve tried at least 10 times. Maybe we can name our squad “Squad-ship”. Kind of referring to our squad as a kind of relationship. Like friendship.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'll join with my side game! I'll post a pic of my doll shortly. 

Does anyone have any name ideas for the squad?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    leela147 said:
    Hi everyone! My Name is Lumi. Pronounced “LOO-ME” I’m 19 and from 🇳🇬 Nigeria. Unfortunately I can’t upload a picture of my doll. I have no idea why. I’ve tried at least 10 times. Maybe we can name our squad “Squad-ship”. Kind of referring to our squad as a kind of relationship. Like friendship.
    It’s okayy don’t worry. We’ll get to see your doll when we’re in the squad ☺️
  • PravleenPravleen Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi All. My name is Pravleen and I am from India. I am currently on level 42 A+++ and am seriously obsessed with this game. I play daily and would love to join a squad. Here is the picture of my doll 🌼🌼
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    would love a squad named „destiny‘s child“ 🤪❤️
    RiinaUkii said:
    I honestly love this ideaaa
    RiinaUkii said:
    Also will you be joining our squad? 🥰
    mia1 said:
    RiinaUkii said:
    Also will you be joining our squad? 🥰
    Yes! My Name is „Riina Ukii“, I‘m a A-List player on level 26. 
    Heyy guyss i’m downloading the update now and as soon as i can i’ll make our squad, can’t wait 🥳🥳
  • tay_tay_ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi there I’m Taylor! This is my first time actually posting on the forum but I’ve been pretty active on here for awhile. I’m a level 27 daily player and would love to join if you still have room. 🥰
    mia1 said:
    Heyy guyss i’m downloading the update now and as soon as i can i’ll make our squad, can’t wait 🥳🥳
    can‘t find the squad, did u create it? 
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    mia1 said:
    So excited 🤩
    not yet it just finished downloading 
  • Kkh_samKkh_sam Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    do you have enough space for another person? i would love to join, if not thats ok! <3
    I just made it!!!

Does anyone know how to accept people into the squad
    ok i did it waiting for other dolls to join too