šŸ’Ž Diamond Squad šŸ’Ž Open (14/15)

rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
edited August 2021 in KKH Squads
Hey Guys, welcome to the šŸ’ŽDiamond Squad šŸ’Ž!!! The squad is officially full!Ā 

A little bit about me:
My doll's name is Naomi and my pronouns are She/Her/Hers and I just leveled up to level 46! I'm a free player but I've been playing on and off since the game first came out and have been a serious player for almost two years now so I have a lot of old items that I'm happy to use in my lookbook for anyone!!

In-Game Squad Information:
Name: Diamond Squad
Squad #: 265577
Squad is private so just send a request and I'll add you!!

Members (Username - Doll Name) (14/15)
@rose2797 - Naomi
@Katya - Katya
@KKHMICAELA - Micaela
@heavydirtysoul - Ali
@Saffron - Saffron
@KKH_Ren - Park Ren
@briepod - Brie
@BooskiBabii - Boo
@jakcjack - Jackie
@bryonyc - Bry
@siennaishollow - Sienna
@Emcat - Annabelle
@kst99 - Kelsey
@solarflare - Fleur
Prev13456716

Comments

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Hello! Iā€™d love to join your squad once my game finishes updating lol...
    I am currently level 24 but I am very active and play basically everyday lol, I do purchase quite often in game!šŸ™ˆ I have been playing since the game released but I stopped unfortunately. I will send my request soon. Thanks doll!
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Hi I would love to join your squad! Iā€™m level 52 and my pronouns are her/she. Iā€™m also a free player. I actually started playing when the game just got out but then I quit for a couple of years. Iā€™ve been playing daily again since last summer šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hello! Iā€™d love to join your squad once my game finishes updating lol...
    I am currently level 24 but I am very active and play basically everyday lol, I do purchase quite often in game!šŸ™ˆ I have been playing since the game released but I stopped unfortunately. I will send my request soon. Thanks doll!
    Yay, welcome!! I'll add you to the list and will keep an eye out for your request!!Ā 
    Hi I would love to join your squad! Iā€™m level 52 and my pronouns are her/she. Iā€™m also a free player. I actually started playing when the game just got out but then I quit for a couple of years. Iā€™ve been playing daily again since last summer šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
    Hey!! Yes you're definitely welcome to join!!! Feel free to send a request in game and I'll keep an eye out for it to accept! Its not letting me edit the thread opener to list everyone rn but I'll update it tomorrow!!
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Hi!! I applied for the squad! Iā€™m on level 36 and have been playing since quarantine started! I play everyday and Iā€™m a free player! My pronouns are her/she! ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø
    @rose2797 no problem šŸ˜Š I sent a request, my doll name is Ali by the wayĀ 
    Aninhakkh said:
    Hi!! I applied for the squad! Iā€™m on level 36 and have been playing since quarantine started! I play everyday and Iā€™m a free player! My pronouns are her/she! ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø
    Welcome!!! I just accepted your request!Ā 
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Hi! I'd love to join your squad! I'm a level 44 player, I don't play as much as I used to because I recently got a new job. I'm a free player & my pronouns are she/her. My doll's name is Brooklyn

@AlainaVWood welcome!! Feel free to join!!Ā 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Hi guys! I would LOVE to join your squad! Iā€™m level 37 and Iā€™m a daily playerā€¦ Iā€™ve been playing nonstop for about a year now and Iā€™m still very obsessed! Sadly Iā€™m a free player but I will definitely be purchasing from your lookbooks when I can šŸ˜ My dollā€™s name is Ren and my pronouns are she/her!

• briepodbriepod Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi! I just requested to join! Iā€™m lvl 61 and play daily. My dolls name is Brie šŸ™‚
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I want to join with my side game doll! I play daily...way to much actually lol.

My doll's name is Boo
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • jakcjackjakcjack Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hi! Not sure if you have any more spots in your squad but Iā€™d love to join! Iā€™m a daily player, level 48, and my pronouns are she/her, Iā€™ve sent a request! My doll name is JackieĀ 
    iOSĀ 
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi! Iā€™m a level 34 player, from the UK.. i play daily, more than Iā€™d like to admit really! I usually purchase a couple in game items after payday aha! Ive been playing for nearly a year now but previously played years ago. Would love to join your squadšŸ˜Š your dolls are beautiful!Ā 
    I am just waiting for my update at the moment though, I hope thatā€™s okay for now?
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hihi! I just sent a request to join the squad!
    I'm a daily free player that's been on and off the game for about three years, but I reaally got invested back into the game with quarantine lol. My doll's name is Sienna
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hello! Iā€™m happy that our squad is growing šŸ’ž All your dolls are gorgeous! šŸ’žĀ 

My pronouns are he/his. English is my 2nd language so I want to apologize in advance for my mistakes ā˜ŗļø
    Ok Welcome Everyone!!! Its not letting me update the Thread Opener right now, but here are all the members I have so far!!
    Ā Members (10/15):
    @rose2797
    @Katya
    @KKHMICAELA
    @KKH_Ren
    @AlainaVWood
    @heavydirtysoul
    Ā @Aninhakkh
    @jakcjack
    @briepod
    @BooskiBabii

Ā Because the game has been glitching with accepting people there are also two dolls who joined who I'm not sure are in the forum and a few more requests, so if any of these are your dolls names please let me know!! I'm probably going to start removing anyone who I don't know from the in-game group soon just to make sure everyone can get in, but if I accidentally remove you feel free to rejoin
    -zx
    -Fleur
    -KiraRaquel
    -Jennah Banner
    -Anabelle
    -Hope
    -Sienna
    -Kathy
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Hi! Just sent a request to join :)Ā 
    My dollā€™s name is Annabelle and my pronouns are she/her/hers.Ā 

I have been playing for 5+ years and I am on level 80! I have lots of older items. I donā€™t often pay real money for the game, but I do log in everyday!

• kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Hi dolls! If you have space in your squad still I would love to join! Mine and my doll's name is Kelsey and while I don't post on the forum I play the game daily and I have been since the beginning. I'm on level 99 A+++ and I buy a lot! I earn a lot of Apple gift cards on different websites and it all goes straight to KKH hahaĀ 
    I just sent a request for the squad!šŸ„°
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    rose2797 said:
    Ok Welcome Everyone!!! Its not letting me update the Thread Opener right now, but here are all the members I have so far!!
    Ā Members (10/15):
    @rose2797
    @Katya
    @KKHMICAELA
    @KKH_Ren
    @AlainaVWood
    @heavydirtysoul
    Ā @Aninhakkh
    @jakcjack
    @briepod
    @BooskiBabii

Ā Because the game has been glitching with accepting people there are also two dolls who joined who I'm not sure are in the forum and a few more requests, so if any of these are your dolls names please let me know!! I'm probably going to start removing anyone who I don't know from the in-game group soon just to make sure everyone can get in, but if I accidentally remove you feel free to rejoin
    -zx
    -Fleur
    -KiraRaquel
    -Jennah Banner
    -Anabelle
    -Hope
    -Sienna
    -Kathy
    My doll is under Boo
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    rose2797 said:
    Ā Members (10/15):
    @rose2797
    @Katya
    @KKHMICAELA
    @KKH_Ren
    @AlainaVWood
    @heavydirtysoul
    Ā @Aninhakkh
    @jakcjack
    @briepod
    @BooskiBabii

-zx
    -Fleur
    -KiraRaquel
    -Jennah Banner
    -Anabelle
    -Hope
    -Sienna
    -Kathy
    Hi! Iā€™m Anabelle! Sorry I sent the request before I posted here in the forum, sorry for the mix up!
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited May 2021
    rose2797 said:
    Ā Members (10/15):
    @rose2797
    @Katya
    @KKHMICAELA
    @KKH_Ren
    @AlainaVWood
    @heavydirtysoul
    Ā @Aninhakkh
    @jakcjack
    @briepod
    @BooskiBabii

-zx
    -Fleur
    -KiraRaquel
    -Jennah Banner
    -Anabelle
    -Hope
    -Sienna
    -Kathy
    Hi! I'm one of the people included in the list; my dolls name is Sienna!Ā 
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi, I hadn't introduced myself yet, but made an account just for this feature.
    The name of my doll is Fleur, so I'm already in your squad (and I would like to stay (;Ā  )
    I'm from the Netherlands, level 32, and I play every day!Ā 
    edited May 2021
    Ahhh ok guys welcome all!! So the game is still glitching but I'm going to work on adding everyone after I take my dog for a walk/have dinner. So far I've got 14 people so we've got room for one more person. Here is everyone and their dolls names so I know who to add. @bryonyc I don't have your dolls name so if you could lmk what it is that would be awesome so I make sure to add you, but I think I have everyone elses!! If yours is listed wrong just let me know as well!!!
    Already added in game:
    @rose2797 me
    @katya Katya
    @KKHMICAELA Micaela
    @heavydirtysoul Ali
    @Aninhakkh Aninha
    Need to be added:
    @AlainaVWood Brooklyn (I don't see your request so you might need to resend)
    @KKH_Ren Park Ren (is this right? I don't see a request with just Ren)
    @Briepod Brie
    @BooskiBabii Boo
    @jakcjack Jackie
    @bryonyc Need your name but I'll save you a spot!
    @siennaishollow Sienna
    @emcat Annabelle
    @kst99 Kelsey

Edit: Just saw @solarflare posted so she's number 15, Fleur!!Ā 
    @rose2797 thank you for arranging everything šŸ’ž
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    @rose2797 my username is just Bry :)Ā 
    Hi, I hadn't introduced myself yet, but made an account just for this feature.
    The name of my doll is Fleur, so I'm already in your squad (and I would like to stay (;Ā  )
    I'm from the Netherlands, level 32, and I play every day!Ā 
    Iā€™m also from the Netherlands! šŸ„³
    Wow! Thank you for being so organized! This is going to be an amazing squad!Ā 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I think weā€™re already earning stuff dolls !?
    right? Lol Ā still need time to get used to this update! So cool though šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„