Options

Squad 11.12 Update✨

KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads
Hi dolls! I decided to create this discussion after seeing another lovely doll do the same!

If anyone would like to join my squad once the update releases which I’m super excited about please comment below! Everyone is welcome. I will put a picture of my doll & a bit about myself, y’all do the same!✨

I am currently a lvl 24 player, in the US! I started playing back when the game released but eventually stopped. 
I do purchase in game stuff quite often... can’t help it lol but now it’ll benefit the squad so there’s a plus side😂.
If anyone wants to join please comment below. Again everyone is welcome😄. 

Comments

• Options
    bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi! I’m a level 34 player, from the UK.. I usually buy a few things after payday aha! Ive been playing for nearly a year now but previously played years ago. Would love to join your squad😊 your doll is beautiful! 
  • Options
    bryonyc said:
    Hi! I’m a level 34 player, from the UK.. I usually buy a few things after payday aha! Ive been playing for nearly a year now but previously played years ago. Would love to join your squad😊 your doll is beautiful! 
    Hello!! Thank you so much!!
    I am still waiting on my game to update but I’ve been invited to join @rose2797’s squad! It is called Diamond Squad and she created a thread if you want to join me there😀
  • Options
    bryonyc said:
    Hello!! Thank you so much!!
    I am still waiting on my game to update but I’ve been invited to join @rose2797’s squad! It is called Diamond Squad and she created a thread if you want to join me there😀
    @rose2797
  • Options
    rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @bryonyc and @KKHMICAELA yess!! We've still got plenty of room so feel free to join!! 
  • Options
    bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Thank you ladies! I’ll pop over now 😊