All CHARged Up Squad Thread🔥✨ Please DONT post here (unless if you’re a member ;))

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I went shopping lol but there’s a lot of things that show up unavailable :(
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Sorry for the terrible collage 😹 these are some of the items on my wish list:

I have the hair on the bottom left. I’m going to add it now!!

This seems like a really cool feature!
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    That may be because they’re either SYS items, in a Kollection, or they’re just not available to purchase yet since they’re within the six-month window still! @lilirose98
    ALSO for some reason when I make the squad private, it keeps glitching and doesn’t let me accept your requests so I have to make it public, so if you have sent in a request but you are still not currently in the squad, please request it again!
    @tMaxxKKH hi would you be able to add the hair you have on your profile picture to your lookbook? 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @tMaxxKKH hi would you be able to add the hair you have on your profile picture to your lookbook? 
    I might be wrong but I think that hair is from a Kollection so it probably wouldn’t be available for purchase!
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited May 2021

Thanks to you @lilirose98 I just got diamonds from the purchase! 😍😅So I guess for bigger ones it'll be 2 and smaller maybe only 1? 👀
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Ninish said:
    I might be wrong but I think that hair is from a Kollection so it probably wouldn’t be available for purchase!
    I’ve added both hairstyles to my Lookbook. The second hairstyle is from a Kollection indeed, so I’m not sure if it’ll be available!
    edited May 2021
    I believe there are two of you left who have still not joined the squad: @christiekkh @jm323 . Since random people keep trying to get into our squad I unfortunately have to set it to private although since there are glitches you won’t be able to come in unless you request it and I switch it to public. There’s no rush to join now if you are busy but since there are some issues with people joining and filling the spots, please PM me when you are free to join the squad and I will temporarily make the squad public for you guys to join!
    edited May 2021
    omg dolls these rewards are awesome! Ty everyone for putting together such great looks. 
    I’m sad I can’t get the hairstyles but thank you for trying! 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I think I joined just in time @AnnaKKH_ ☺️. And I know this may be dumb question but how does the look book work. I never really used it 🙃. I have some things you guys can are looking for
    I think I joined just in time @AnnaKKH_ ☺️. And I know this may be dumb question but how does the look book work. I never really used it 🙃. I have some things you guys can are looking for
    In the closet, once you’re done with a look, you can press this little save button and save it to the lookbook!😊

Thank you so much 😊 
    @Christie_KKH You’re so welcomed :). I love that hair and I’m so happy you have it! 
    I went shopping 🥰

edited May 2021
    . Posted twice 🤷‍♀️ lol
    I added some looks to my lookbook with some of your requested items! I’m still working on making some more but I have already added two looks at the end full of requested items so feel free to take a look if you want!
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    I added some looks to my lookbook with some of your requested items! I’m still working on making some more but I have already added two looks at the end full of requested items so feel free to take a look if you want!
    I’m not able to access your lookbook
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    ahh i was in meetings during the update but i just did it now @AnnaKKH_! i'll shoot you a pm, i'll be around for the rest of the evening/night!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    I went shopping 🥰

u gave me a diamond bc of the beer, thanks! <3
    @arifromkkh you’re welcome 😉 
    I added my Jean outfit in my lookbook just in case anyone was interested 💙
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    This is literally the longest I've stayed up for this game in a while haha 😂😍 Im so happy that our squad is up and running and thank you again so much @AnnaKKH_ for being such a great leader and making it so easy for us to get along 🤗❤️
    Can't wait till everyone's look books are full and I can find my gems, I spent like 40 K-stars just for opening slots with hairstyles so my capacity look book wise is at max😂
    I'm blabbering, good night dolls 🤗
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    I’m not able to access your lookbook
    That’s really weird, does everyone else have this problem too? Maybe try again now that I’m currently in my kloset anymore
    i just checked now that i'm in (!!!) & it shows the same thing for me too @AnnaKKH_
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    I also want to give a huge thanks to @AnnaKKH_ for making this squad, I’m so happy to get to be apart of it and get to know all of you guys!💕
    also, since i don't have much for anyone to shop from yet, i put together a couple of really horribly unmatched looks in my lookbook with any throwback items i have!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    I added more stuff to my lookbook. I honestly have a lot of stuff so let me know if you’re interested in something specific. I’ve also added some of my auras to my looks. 
    @Christie_KKH goodnight! 
    @AnnaKKH_ maybe it’s the private/public issue