🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    so in order for other dolls to see our items we have to purchase lookbook slots? @KalindaKing for some reason i thought we would just be able to select items we think other dolls would be interested in lol 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    A few more experiments 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If we get diamonds when people buy from the lookbook, my squad should feel free to mention what they want in case I have it. For the next VIP I should probably open up 2 more lookbook spots. 
    Platform: Android

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    So when are those outfits that were posted last week going to be available? And are they purchased with KStars?
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Thanks to @AmyMimi I finally got these eyes I have been wanting for so long, they’re so pretty!

Oh, they’re gorgeous ! Very tempted to get them now 😍
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My squad is full but saying it needs one more person to get the last reward I’m confused 

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    My squad is full but saying it needs one more person to get the last reward I’m confused 

You fill up the bar by how many people is active. I believe you have to play the game for at least 15 mins to be counted 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I've just got 4 diamonds from my squad and 2 from Maria I'm happy with that! ❤
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Okay so I’m the leader of my squad and I have prepared a ton of looks in my lookbook for my squad members to purchase items from, but apparently none of them are able to see any of them? They keep seeing a message that says “This squad member doesn’t have any looks for you to shop”, even though they all have items included that could be bought with diamonds. Do you have any answers on why this could be and how I could fix this? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can only contribute daily login rewards to 1 group per day. So if you joined and left a group today, then you join another group, you won't give a point to the 2nd group. This should get straightened out once you're settled in a squad!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.