💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I’m excited to see what are the prizes in that box 🧐 Hopefully diamonds are an option!
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @KKH_Ren @rose2797 I have a tendency of immediately spending all my diamonds as soon as I have enough 😂😂 so your advice is much appreciated, I will wait a bit longer 💞
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Also are there other handhelds you might recommend that do well during sys? I do have quite some handhelds already but I always love getting more 
    The sparkler and the rose always score well for me on my other game. Sparkler comes in handy for many themes, and anything romantic or glam works for the rose. I need to get those on my side game anyhow. I'll probably try to grab them this week sometime.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jakcjackjakcjack Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @heavydirtysoul I’ll leave the ice cream handheld in my lookbook in case you decide to get it! I personally love the colors of this one
    iOS 
    @BooskiBabii I already have the rose. The sparkler I actually bought a couple of weeks ago from the voting booth, I agree those are soo great for in SYS 

@jakcjack thank you! I appreciate that 😊
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I actually have no clue of which items I should put in my lookbooks lol but going through all of yours is so exciting!! Eeeeek I can't wait to have the right amount of diamonds to start buying 😂🎊🛍
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    I love long hair and full hair the most. Is there any that y'all recommend? These are two of my favorites that I've spotted over the past few months or so and thinking about buying them on both of my games. Do they score well in sys? If so, does anyone have either? I love the first, but the hair over the eye bugs me sometimes.

I'm always so indecisive about my diamond purchases. I had 90 saved and ended up spending like 55 or 60 on that dang pink gown that was in the diamond boxes, so I only have like almost 50 now.

Which is best to buy?
    Agree...first one
    Like...second one
    Lol...find something else to buy

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @BooskiBabii I have the first, it’s in one of my looks too. It does really good for me in most SYS I almost always end up using that hairstyle. I don’t know about the other one though 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I love long hair and full hair the most. Is there any that y'all recommend? These are two of my favorites that I've spotted over the past few months or so and thinking about buying them on both of my games. Do they score well in sys? If so, does anyone have either? I love the first, but the hair over the eye bugs me sometimes.

I'm always so indecisive about my diamond purchases. I had 90 saved and ended up spending like 55 or 60 on that dang pink gown that was in the diamond boxes, so I only have like almost 50 now.

Which is best to buy?
    Agree...first one
    Like...second one
    Lol...find something else to buy

I don’t have either so I’m not sure which one would score best, but I feel like we have a few hairs like the first one and the second seems more unique!!
    @BooskiBabii I have the second hair and it has always scored well for me, for casual or formal themes! I can put it in my lookbook if you are interested to get it😊
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    I have been waiting to get these eyes from one of last year's VIP event and since now the items are available after six months in the lookbooks, I was wondering if anybody had them?💫 
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I'm so excited for this squad! I already bought something from someone's lookbook haha if anyone has anything they're looking for let me know and I'll add it to my lookbook! I'm creating some now! 
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I hope the chances of getting diamonds from the Squad goals gift boxes are good, because y’all have some fantastic stuff in your Lookbooks!
    kst99 said:
    I'm so excited for this squad! I already bought something from someone's lookbook haha if anyone has anything they're looking for let me know and I'll add it to my lookbook! I'm creating some now! 
    That was from me!!! Thanks so much, I absolutely love the top for sys! 
    Does our squad have a motto yet? If not, I would like to suggest:

✨💎✨Shine bright like a Diamond✨💎✨

Or maybe something about how diamonds are both strong and beautiful and so are we, I dunno. 
    @Emcat that’s a great one!!! I’ll add it in game!
    One more person to log in today???
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Emcat said:
    Yeah I think so! In order to open the last box right?
    Yeah I think there’s only about 40 min for one more person to log in to the game so we can get the box!
    iOS 
    Emcat said:
    Yeah I think so! In order to open the last box right?
    That’s right, I hope we can get it! The game is showing only 1 more hour for one more person to log in
    Oh no ☹️ I hope they see this lol
    Does our group currently have 14/15 or is it full?
    Yeah it looks like our group only has 14/15 members so far
    iOS 
    Not bad for the first day! I really wanted to see what was inside the GB though ☹️☹️
    I think I figured out the problem, I saw this is the update forum: 
    So probably a few people who joined a random squad and then left when they first opened the update weren’t counted for this squad log in. We’ll just have to try again tomorrow, I believe in the Diamond Squad!
    jakcjack said:
    Yeah it looks like our group only has 14/15 members so far
    @saffron58 :smile: 
    @rose2797 is the leader ✨
    It says 14/15 in the game, but I think that’s because @AlainaVWood still has to join right? because she had problems with her game yesterday
  • solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Emcat said:
    I think I figured out the problem, I saw this is the update forum: 
    So probably a few people who joined a random squad and then left when they first opened the update weren’t counted for this squad log in. We’ll just have to try again tomorrow, I believe in the Diamond Squad!
    It seems to be somewhat of a rumour, but people are also saying you’ll have to be online for about 15 minutes to “count” as an active member for that day. 
    Are you dolls buying the outfit from the storyline? I’m not sure because I’m saving for kimversary and I like the outfit but don’t absolutely love it.. but then again it’s a one time only offer and I don’t want to regret not purchasing so I’m conflicted 🙈
    Are you dolls buying the outfit from the storyline? I’m not sure because I’m saving for kimversary and I like the outfit but don’t absolutely love it.. but then again it’s a one time only offer and I don’t want to regret not purchasing so I’m conflicted 🙈
    I came to post this exact question 😅
    The hair is okay...the ribbon is cute, but the back throws me off. The pants and heels are generic, but the top is cute. I'm wayyy below what I need to save for Kimiversary, so Idk if it's worth it.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.