Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Week 9 update 💞💞 Spent 300 k stars last weekend to get the dress which I absolutely love, so no regrets there. Also did a lot of reality shows to earn back as much k stars as possible 🤗

• malixpopmalixpop Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @malixpop How long after you reached the goal did you message them? I got a reply like that once but it was because I didn't wait long enough to get my Kstars. It went through by the next day. 
    I messaged them about 2 days after (for this game it was meant to last up to an hour after). 😣
    A+++ 🍭 level 39 🧁 Android player
    based in Europe 🪅 english isn't my 1st language ✨
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Tokyo_T said:
    HIII I’m Tokyo_T!! I don’t post much on the forum. But I wanted to join.( I hope it’s not too late)Cause I need motivation😅. My goal is 800. Also idk where to ask this, but do u guys get K stars for completing gigs? Cause I don’t get anything from doing gigs, I only get 300-400 money. But that’s it. I can only get k stars from my businesses and the 10 daily videos.  
    @Tokyo_T No, we only get k-stars after a gig on VIP weekends. You can complete achievements too to earn stars, like buying shoes/clothes for kash, buying clothes/hair for your baby (if you have one), buying houses, buying furniture, etc and doing reality shows with new friends because every time you reach a relationship level you earn k-stars/energy (depending on the level).
    Also there is a thread here in the forum that teaches you how to complete reality show achievements, it’s called “Your Guide to Reality Achievements”, you should take a look there!
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    dolls, the kimiversary starts on the first day of june and lasts the whole month? how long it is? when do it starts exactly?
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    dolls, the kimiversary starts on the first day of june and lasts the whole month? how long it is? when do it starts exactly?
    It starts 24th june and ends 27th june.U can buy items on sale all weekend.
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    week 9 update 💚

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Week 9 update:
    🌟1147🌟

Spent 300 during VIP, but luckily got a bunch back!
    Peep the new eyes👀 Got lucky to have the Eden Kollection during VIP!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    loraainec said:
    Thank you so much!! I’ll look into that thread. ❤️
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Update 🥰
    Hardly saved any again this week because of exams, but at least they're nearly over!

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Hey guys I’m not sure if this was asked before but is the kimiversary sale going to be during a kstar weekend?
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

weekly update: 2741
    i finally made some real progress lol. grinded during the weekend, didn’t spend anything (hated the vip items) and got lucky in a ts box!!
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Update 
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hi!
    Soooo would it be too late to join now? I need some motivation to save and the last few weeks you would think I didn't have a goal in mind AT ALL!  :D  :'(

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Hi!
    Soooo would it be too late to join now? I need some motivation to save and the last few weeks you would think I didn't have a goal in mind AT ALL!  :D  :'(
    It’s never too late! lol
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Update this week🍀
    Frankly i could not resist the VIP dress last weekend and the event hair today. But my goal was 2000 by the end of May, so this should still count towards some kind of success right😅
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Update 🙈

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Update: 2,070 kstars 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    heres my update I spent 300 on the vip dress and bought the storyline outfit. Amazingly enough im still about to hit my final goal very soon! I spent so much time doing anything I could for kstars im happy the grind will be slowing down. I believe ill start finishing my businesses and playing kollections again once I hit 6000 (final goal was 5700) 6000 has to be enough right???
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    heres my update I spent 300 on the vip dress and bought the storyline outfit. Amazingly enough im still about to hit my final goal very soon! I spent so much time doing anything I could for kstars im happy the grind will be slowing down. I believe ill start finishing my businesses and playing kollections again once I hit 6000 (final goal was 5700) 6000 has to be enough right???
    That’s awesome !! Did you complete offers?
    ive never made it past like 300 k stars 😂😂
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    🦋My update🦋
    D98🦋 week 9

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My update! 

iOS player 

• LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

update, gained about 250 stars 🥰🥰
  • icedchaiteaicedchaitea Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    week 9: 955! spent 20 over vip weekend 
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    update~
  • melissaakkhmelissaakkh Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Update! I accidentally bought the $150 blush last week and purchased a squad but now I’m back at 1000! 🥲

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Platform: Android

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Spun the new collection and got stars so I spun again and got the bundle!  I’m way past my goal, even with VIP spending. I’m updating my goal to 2500. 
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Update🦋
    ios player - English isn't my first language
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

• GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS