🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Beth0401 said:
    My squad is full but saying it needs one more person to get the last reward I’m confused 

You fill up the bar by how many people is active. I believe you have to play the game for at least 15 mins to be counted 
    Thankyou!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited May 2021
    oops nvm! kalinda banned them, thanks so much!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AnnaKKH_ Please send me a PM with your ID and your Squad ID #.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Kaayla said:
    Katarzyna said:
    Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? I can't finish the dowload :( 
    Its downloading the additional file check in notification..or wait for few mins it will finish it.
    @Katarzyna could you finally load the game? It happen to me as well

• AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    It has been stuck for a while now please fix this @KalindaKing
    Android  
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Now you can get event items from 11.3 and earlier. As for squads, we're looking into a potential issue where you can't accept members to a private squad.
    @KalindaKing Is there any update with this issue? My squad leader is still not able to accept members. 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    it should’ve been 

4.99 pack (12 diamonds) - 2 diamonds reward
    14.99 pack (40 diamonds) - 5 diamond reward
    49.99 pack (150 diamonds) - 15 diamond reward

at the very LEAST. y’all are so greedy. 😩
    No but I didn't wanna rain on any parade especially that I don't buy packs but like? Even buying something from someone is for like 1 or 2 diamonds. Why so cheap and greedy please
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @KalindaKing did you check that user’s IP address? It seems weird that they made an account just to lol that, hoping it’s not someone else that has an account on the forum. 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Abigaill said:
    It has been stuck for a while now please fix this @KalindaKing
    Android  
    Mine has been stuck for long too. @KalindaKing i use an android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Alright so now that we can have android users in the same squad.. when are we going to be able to transfer games from android to iOS and vice versa? And also be able to play with them as well. Like it’s been YEARS and we still aren’t able to transfer games onto different devices (android to iOS or iOS to android) or play with them either. 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KalindaKing when will these eyes be available ? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Alright so now that we can have android users in the same squad.. when are we going to be able to transfer games from android to iOS and vice versa? And also be able to play with them as well. Like it’s been YEARS and we still aren’t able to transfer games onto different devices (android to iOS or iOS to android) or play with them either. 🤨
    I was android for almost a year and now I am iOS. I was able to transfer my game thru facebook but I lost a sys dress that I had won a few days before I transfered the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KkhAngelica I was able to go from android to ios over a year ago with no issues.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    When purchasing through the look book, do you get a diamond no matter what they buy? for example a handheld (15) or a makeup (40)?
    iOS
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @kokokokonut don’t stay quiet and let Kalinda handle this when she’s in tomorrow. 

Edit - trolling is pathetic, especially when you try to use Hitler and nazis to get more attention. I hope that you find something more fulfilling in your life u sad little person. 
  • bannedforlolinglolbannedforlolinglol Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You can be banned for hitting the LOL button? That's some n@zi sh!t. LOL
    you LOL'd at my bestie for having a pan flag. enjoy being banned again! you're weird.

Thanks!
  • bannedforlolinglolbannedforlolinglol Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @kokokokonut don’t stay quiet and let Kalinda handle this when she’s in tomorrow. 

Edit - trolling is pathetic, especially when you try to use Hitler and nazis to get more attention. I hope that you find something more fulfilling in your life u sad little person. 

Being banned using a legitimate feature of the forums is asinine and tryannical.
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Bye troll, your negativity is not welcomed here 👋🏼 @bannedforlolinglol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.