👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Just sent a request to join! ❤️
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Just sent a request to join! ❤️
    Already accepted! Welcome to the squad 💕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    If anyone has any items in mind let me know so I can put them in my lookbook :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Hey everyone! First off, thank you to @maggiey for inviting me to be apart of your squad! I was scared there for a sec that I’d be homeless lol 😆 

A little bit about me: My real name is Katie but I’m Buffy Summers in the game. My pronouns are she/her and I’m a daily/paid player! I’ve got a lot of empty slots in my look book that I’m currently working on updating for you all in case you want to browse. Just let me know is there is anything I can do to contribute and I’ll be happy to help 😊 

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    maggiey said:
    brom617 said:
    @maggiey I'll put that hair in now. It's my favorite, I wear it all the time!
    Thank you, I should be able to get it in the next few days! Your doll looks absolutely amazing in that hair 💕
    Aww thanks so much! 😀
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Hey everyone, I am looking for this clutch, basket and earrings. If anyone has them would you please put them in your look book. Thank you. 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    maggiemay said:
    Hey everyone, I am looking for this clutch, basket and earrings. If anyone has them would you please put them in your look book. Thank you. 
    Just updated my looks to include the pink clutch and celestial earrings! :) I wish I had the lemon basket 😭

She/Her
    Android
    @maggiey does it tell you who in the group has been active to get the rewards and who hasn't? 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @Galaxaura14 Thank you, I just bought them from your lookbook. 
    If anyone has these eyes can you please add them to your lookbook? I've been looking for them for so long
    OMG I want to buy so many items and have so little diamonds it's an impossible choice lol I don't know what to get first! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited May 2021
    brom617 said:
    @maggiey does it tell you who in the group has been active to get the rewards and who hasn't? 
    No it doesn't 😕
    @maggiey who's hasn't joined yet? Maybe we can ask them to do so. I'm curious too! 😬
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited May 2021
    dpeters said:
    @maggiey who's hasn't joined yet? Maybe we can ask them to do so. I'm curious too! 😬
    I've sent them a PM so hopefully they see it soon! 
    I just added a few more things to my look book that I think are available for diamonds and that people might be interested in. Just let me know if there is anything anyone wants added. I'll be glad to do so! 
    I've added some additional info onto the squad info post but I also thought I'd post them here so everyone is aware! This is just info i've taken from different threads with information shared from either Kalinda or other forum members
    • To be counted as an player who has contributed to the daily login rewards, you have to play for at least 15 minutes each day
    • Only those who has contributed to the daily login rewards will get the rewards (i.e. if you haven't been active at all, you won't receive the rewards for that day)
    • Only diamond purchases in the look books will reward the player you are buying from
    • Only currency purchases (k-stars, cash, and diamonds) from real money will result in rewards for the rest of the group meaning ticket purchases and triple threats do not count
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    we did it 👏🏼👏🏼 go squad !! can’t wait to see what’s in the box 
    Here is what was in my palette from the reward box! My choice wasn’t that great but it’s nice to see that there’s some clothing options in there (wonder where’s the stars and diamonds they said would be in these 🙃)
    I'm so disappointed by these box rewards! 
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I got so lucky with my box.
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    This was my palette, I surprisingly got a diamond 
    I didn’t get sent a reward box😭
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Forgot to take a screenshot but I got a diamond from my box and had a few hairstyles that I could’ve picked!! I’m definitely not complaining
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Check your inbox!! Mine didn’t show till I looked there
    edited May 2021
    i already shared this in the other forum but i was so upset that i forgot to even look at the rest of the palette 😭

fingers crossed for better luck tomorrow 🤞🏼
    Is it in your inbox? If it still not in your inbox then I believe it is because you were in another squad before joining ours today so you counted towards their daily login rewards. This is what Kalinda had said in a post, "You can only contribute daily login rewards to 1 group per day. So if you joined and left a group today, then you join another group, you won't give a point to the 2nd group. This should get straightened out once you're settled in a squad!" I'm so sorry ☹️ but you should be able to get one tomorrow night with us!
    My inbox says I don’t have any updates! *Sigh* this would happen to me lol 🤦🏼‍♀️

My inbox says I don’t have any updates! *Sigh* this would happen to me lol 🤦🏼‍♀️

maybe try contacting Glu? i hope it gets sorted out for you ❤️
    maggiey said:
    Is it in your inbox? If it still not in your inbox then I believe it is because you were in another squad before joining ours today so you counted towards their daily login rewards. This is what Kalinda had said in a post, "You can only contribute daily login rewards to 1 group per day. So if you joined and left a group today, then you join another group, you won't give a point to the 2nd group. This should get straightened out once you're settled in a squad!" I'm so sorry ☹️ but you should be able to get one tomorrow night with us!
    Ahh that makes sense. Thank you for the explanation! Kinda bummed I missed out on today but also thankful I don’t have to contact customer support haha. No worries, tomorrow is a new day😊
    Okay sorry for bombarding everyone with my many posts today but this is my last one for the day! I just wanted to say I am extremely grateful for every single one of you for joining this squad! Thanks everyone for being patient today while we sorted out all the challenges of creating and setting up our squad. I hope that you all enjoy being a part of The Cheetah Girls squad and that you feel that this is a safe space for you 💕
    ✨Also manifesting that we all pick good reward boxes in the future 🙏🏻✨