👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @Ayda21 @HaleyMcKay  I would love to create a squad with you! If anyone else wants to join us, let me know 🥰
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Are the squads in the game already? I’m seeing so many people saying they have a number of people out of 15 already and i’m so confused right now lol
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Hii!! I think I just entered a squad with @LindaVB @kokokokonut and other forum dolls. Is that ok? I didnt know if it was supposed to be private. Please let me know! 
    iOS Player
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Is there any room for a free but daily player? :) Thanks! :)
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Hey, I’m Buffy Summers in the game but my real name is Katie. Still looking for a home in somebody’s squad if you’ll have me! I’ve been playing on and off since the very beginning but have been a daily player for over a year now. I promise to continue to play daily, update my lookbook (which has like 20 slots lmao) & contribute in anyway I can so our squad can flourish lol. Let me know if anybody still has room available for me!🥰🥰
    AnaB said:
    Hii!! I think I just entered a squad with @LindaVB @kokokokonut and other forum dolls. Is that ok? I didnt know if it was supposed to be private. Please let me know! 
    Well I think there was a problem since I just got removed LOL Im now looking for a squad!
    iOS Player
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @keke0388 @kate_parker @Ayda21 I can make another squad thread for us, if anyone wants to join pm me!
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi dolls im looking to form a squad!  If you're looking for a squad to maximize bonuses but also make new friends this is the perfect group for you!!!!

A group chat on Facebook or a thread on the forum will be created at the end right now we are at 2/15!

There are only 2 requirements

💜Must be an active daily player

💜Must be someone who purchase things with real money on the game often(atleast once a week)so that the whole squad can benefit!

I look forward to getting to know you guys😊💜😊💜
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Currently squading up with these fantastic humans: @kkhsimone @MackenziePL @darthdarthdd @jezebelle @xoKeri @Anulika  @thenailaholic @aymandi @justjoey @samantha143 @Kyla_Kkh @imazora @MackenzieHollister and @lulula. We have a mix of free and paid daily players. At this time we are full and need to come up with a name lol
    Excited to be on a squad with you all! Not sure exactly how to join, so let me know how to find you all! 
    @kiraraquel i just pm’d you!
    iOS Player
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @jezebelle I’m also excited to squad up with you dolls.🤗 @SDC93 is the squad leader I believe so we just have to wait for her to create a squad and she’ll give us the join code. 
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @MackenzieHollister thanks! I wasn’t sure how the codes worked and all. Excited to be in a squad with you! 
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @AnaB @kiraraquel
    Hi dolls im looking to form a squad!  If you're looking for a squad to maximize bonuses but also make new friends this is the perfect group for you!!!!

A group chat on Facebook or a thread on the forum will be created at the end right now we are at 2/15!

There are only 2 requirements

💜Must be an active daily player

💜Must be someone who purchase things with real money on the game often(atleast once a week)so that the whole squad can benefit!

I look forward to getting to know you guys😊💜😊💜
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I’m a daily player looking to join a squad 😊
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @MackenzieHollister @jezebelle I’m so excited!! 
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Looking for a squad! Daily player since 2014 😊
    iOS player 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @MelissaK you can join mine! I started a thread a few minutes ago.
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • kelizkeliz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hiiii, long time lurker but decided to join when squads were introduced!
    I’m not the leader but the squad I’m in has open spots if anyone is still looking ☺️
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts

Anyone can join as long as your a daily player ☺️ Squad # 584274
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Anyone looking for squad members, I don’t want to join a random group. Daily player, active in game…hit me up
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    rikkksss said:

Anyone can join as long as your a daily player ☺️ Squad # 584274
    Just joined 😄 I play daily and buy diamonds/stars pretty frequently too! super happy to join the squad hopefully we can get some new members soon🥳🥳
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I really hope we can get a better chat feature for squads! I see that the squad threads are taking up a lot of space here😅
    emmym said:
    Just joined 😄 I play daily and buy diamonds/stars pretty frequently too! super happy to join the squad hopefully we can get some new members soon🥳

yayyy I am so excited 🤩🥰 I hope more people join! 
    JaelynJax said:
    Anyone looking for squad members, I don’t want to join a random group. Daily player, active in game…hit me up
    You can join mine! 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @rikkksss I joined!  I hope that’s okay. 
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Is anyone on the forum in the Pina Coladas squad? Some of the other members have such nice items!
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
    henriette said:
    @rikkksss I joined!  I hope that’s okay. 
    Of course 😊
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    This looks sooo cool! I would love to join a squad ❤️
  • CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Anyone wanna join my squad???
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Is anyone on the forum in the Pina Coladas squad? Some of the other members have such nice items!
    I am! #034032? It was one of the ones on the list in game that had space available so I joined. My doll's name is the as here. What's your dolls name? And I mostly lurk the forums, but if there are other forum members in the squad maybe we could start a thread.