šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• KKHLeeAnnKKHLeeAnn Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi all, I'm new to the forums. After seeing the little fiasco on the last couple pages, I'm afraid that I'll be banned for saying or doing something someone else doesn't agree with. Is this forum a place where you can have different opinions or can you actually be banned for something as little as pressing the wrong reaction? I love the game and would like to be part of the community and while that person was probably a troll, they had a good point about being banned for using a legit feature.
    @KKHLeeAnn LMAO give it a rest šŸ˜‚ stop making multiple accounts. you were banned for disrespecting someoneā€™s sexual orientation, donā€™t try to play the victim hereĀ 

?????
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Nevermind, figured it out.Ā 
    Wow. I made one comment and was accused of being the lol troll. You guys seem so welcoming. I realize this isn't the page to introduce myself or ask that particular question, but I was interested in the recent update thread so that's where I posted it because it was relevant to the troll situation. Sorry.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @KKHLeeAnn can you blame us?? the timing is pretty damn close. if you really think the troll got banned just for using the LOL reaction then you missed the point. the troll got banned for lol-ing someone who said they were happy a pansexual flag was in the game. that disrespect just isnā€™t tolerated hereĀ 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    edited May 2021
    it's so easy to undestand: you cannot come here with bad intentions and laugh at a person for being JOYFUL about who they are.Ā you certainly CAN'T be a rude person and expect no repercussions.

i wonder when it will be the time that people know the difference between an actual based opinion and intolerance.Ā 

k bye
    gay calm down GIF by Taylor Swift
    mandi ā™„ļø
    iOS
    english / espaƱol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

averykkh said:
    Is anyone else not able to get the update on iOS? Iā€™ve restarted my phone, the game, the App Store... nothing to download.Ā 
    Do you have an iOS update or something for you phone?Ā  When my iPad was due to update the iOS it wouldn't let me take the game till I did.Ā Ā 
    Or, try toggling the Airplane on and off.Ā  Or, sign out of Apple then sign back in.Ā  Those 2 have worked for me in the past.Ā  There is a trick to pull down the screen in the App Store, to refresh, but I've never gotten that to work on my iPad pros.Ā 
    Other than that, I would send a ticket to customer care.Ā  Maybe they can send a special link or something for you.Ā  Go to the top left corner of the game, tap the 3 lines to access Options. THen tap Help, then tap Customer Care/Ā  Explain your situation.Ā  Good Luck.Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Very excited about the new bubble tea in the promo pop up thingy. In other news, there's a glitch making my doll's iris come out of her eye socketĀ @KalindaKing

iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    NaniSix said:
    I loved the flags, bought them all! šŸ˜‹šŸ¤­ I donā€™t know every single meaning, so Iā€™m using the ace one because of my ā€œgray spectrumā€. But supporting everyoneā€™s fight, always!
    However, the squads prizes are terrible. Energy as a reward for diamonds purchases? If I want to gift my colleagues with diamonds I need to buy a pack that represents 30% of my mensal rent? What the hell? Glu needs to adjust prices from country to country. What represents a meal for one person may be 10 meals for someone else.
    i also donā€™t know all of the meanings! wondering if someone can provide a legend of the flags so i can educate myself? ā˜ŗļø thanks in advance!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Could anyone tell me what these two flags represent? I get the idea from the 2nd one but I have no idea about the first one and I couldnā€™t find it on the internet.
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Could anyone tell me what these two flags represent? I get the idea from the 2nd one but I have no idea about the first one and I couldnā€™t find it on the internet.
    The first one is the two-spirit flag! You can look it up to understand it better but itā€™s basically a gender identity thatā€™s part of some native american cultures (from what I understood)! Anyone feel free to correct me if Iā€™m wrongā€¦ Iā€™m not 100% sure about the 2nd tho šŸ˜…
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @KKH_Ren oh I can see that those are feathers now. Thank you!
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Please forgive me and correct me if i'm wrong but I've seen the second flag being referred to as the Black LGBTQ+ pride flag used as a sign of solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement. I've looked at different websites trying to find out for certain but I haven't been able to find it on any of them once again, so sorry if I am incorrect
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Whoā€™s squad can I join? I need a very active one šŸ˜©
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I donā€™t really care for the fact tells your squad tells everyone how much money you spend @KalindaKing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.