🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    You will all burn in Hell, so what does it matter about this silly game? I'm laughing now much like the LOL troll. You're a bunch of Willow Papes. You will all burn in Hell. Goodbye forever.

Now I have disco inferno playing in my brain, cool
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Since my tablet (an android device in which I had played kkh more and had wayyyy more clothes) was taken away from me, I had to do this on my iPhone and OH. MY. GOD. THIS IS ADORABLE. 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited May 2021
    You will all burn in Hell, so what does it matter about this silly game? I'm laughing now much like the LOL troll. You're a bunch of Willow Papes. You will all burn in Hell. Goodbye forever.
    “You will all burn in Hell, so what does it matter about this silly game? I'm laughing now much like the LOL troll. You're a bunch of Willow Papes. You will all burn in Hell. Goodbye forever.” - 🤓🤓🤓
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    See ya there 😚 
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I made a new squad post but thought this would be appropriate to post here too given the theme of this update! If you’re  looking for a supportive and welcoming queer squad to join feel free to come hang with us! We play everyday! 

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I love the new feauture just wish there was a chat feature too, so we don't feel like breaking and entering a squad and just stay there and get login rewards and well....request the players to put up the item we want to buy in their lookbook. Otherwise, it is just like the voting booth waiting for an item you want to buy but with more probabilities of hitting the jackpot in squads. All in all, this is a really nice update people as we get a kind of get an interaction with people who are actually alive in the game, all kkh dolls has spent all their comebacks with npcs.
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Made this for anyone who needs it. Forgive me if the last one is incorrect; I didn’t know what to call it. 

thanks! I’m LGBTQ myself & somehow I still needed this lol. cool that they added so many different ones
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    The new squad feature is not perfect in terms of the rewards you get do not seem proportional 😞 but I’m glad that we can now get the items we’re looking for much quicker 🥰 I managed to already get some items that I’ve been looking for a long time. Thank you to everyone in my squad 🌸
    1st pic - hair, top and jeans 
    2nd pic - cotton candy 🍬 

i wanted this hair tooo 😭 didn’t realize it was available to get yet, I NEED IT 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    brenhin said:

I’m sorry but what’s so funny about merits post about the pansexual flag being included into the flags? Representation is not funny or a joke. Remove your LOL cause it’s so unnecessary and just straight up rude. There’s been talks about inclusion and respecting people of different sexualities, identities and races on this forum- clearly you have not been listening. @KKHOMG
    how can i see who reacted using each reaction? i knew it was possible just not how to do so😭
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited May 2021
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited May 2021
     Where do I go to collect my prize? It's not in my mailbox?

Update: nvm it appeared finally
    Platform: iOS
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    lulula said:
     Where do I go to collect my prize? It's not in my mailbox?
    I didn’t get one either. Probably a glitch with the new update
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Can you pay to open another box on these new boxes or is it just one and done?

answered my own question, nope 👎 

iOS
    Did anyone else not get their prizes? :( they arent in the mailbox and my group we got all the logins needed for all priz
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

I nearly picked the hair 😞 would’ve preferred the drink glass, I’ve wanted it for so long 🙈
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    The new squad feature is not perfect in terms of the rewards you get do not seem proportional 😞 but I’m glad that we can now get the items we’re looking for much quicker 🥰 I managed to already get some items that I’ve been looking for a long time. Thank you to everyone in my squad 🌸
    1st pic - hair, top and jeans 
    2nd pic - cotton candy 🍬 

i wanted this hair tooo 😭 didn’t realize it was available to get yet, I NEED IT 
    Same girl

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Can you be apart of a squad and create your own? Or 
    Can you be apart of a squad and create your own? Or 
    You can create one but you cannot make your own and be in another one at the same time sadly
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.