Awesome Blossoms Squad Thread [Please Don’t Post Here Unless You’re A Member]

Comments

• chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Ayda21 said:
    How do we join squads in the game? 🥰
    Press the icon on the bottom and you can search the squad by name and join. We need to finalize ours before we can join it in game.
  • Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    chanelle said:
    Ayda21 said:
    Press the icon on the bottom and you can search the squad by name and join. We need to finalize ours before we can join it in game.
    Thanks! Just updated so I understand now, thank you! 
  • prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Ayda21 said:
    I’m giving our squad members a little more time to vote on our squad name since only 8 out of 15 have voted. Then I’ll  create the squad in game and let you all know so you all can search it by name and request to be added.  Unless someone else wants to create the squad?
    I was thinking in the mean time while we wait to determine our squad name that we could start posting items that are on our wish list 
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @prettyinred that’s a great idea! Do any of you know if there is a thread in the forum where we can see past items that could be bought with diamonds? 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @prettyinred that’s a great idea! Do any of you know if there is a thread in the forum where we can see past items that could be bought with diamonds? 
    I don't know. But there is a thread with all event itens

Edit: the thread is KK:H Event Items Encyclopedia- Please don't Post here
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    So did we decide a name yet ? Im not really sure which one I like all the names but shouldn't we start it soon? I just updated my game I feel behind hah

edited May 2021
    Hello Im Jessica im super excited to be in the group. Im interested in seeing how many diamonds it gives us and whats in the gift box. 🤔

Name: Jessica 
    Pronouns: she/her
    Playing since: August 2019
    Time zone: Im from Canada 🇨🇦 MST (GMT-6) 
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    These were the top mentioned if we could please vote and we’ll go with the one with most votes 
    Awesome Blossom- Agree
    Victorious Secret - Like 
    Queen Bees - Awesome 
    Chicks with Kicks- LOL

Voted in the reacts! I updated my game too. Now on to checking things on my wishlist ✨
    Based on majority of votes we are the Awesome Blossoms
    Is the squad created yet? Excited to try it out, although after checking the posts on the update thread, not very hopeful as the diamonds being given is way too less. But nevertheless something new to look forward to including making some friends through squad 😊
    Yes we should make the group! 
    I’m about to make it 
    We are Awesome Blossoms 
    Squad #009787
    I made it private to make sure everyone in our squad joins, however, I did read in another thread that at some point I’ll need to make it public in order to accept the request unless the glitch was fixed already. I so excited to start playing with you all
  • carocaro Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Sent the request. Thanks for doing it! ❤️
    Yes thank you so much for using your 10 stars for us!  @prettyinred  So I don't really understand the looks do I have to put it in my look book first or just wear the items? Ill go read Kalindas post again
    JessicaJ said:
    Yes thank you so much for using your 10 stars for us!  @prettyinred  So I don't really understand the looks do I have to put it in my look book first or just wear the items? Ill go read Kalindas post again
    Yes they have to be put on the look book, but normally what you are wearing is automatically added to the lookbook. 
    edited May 2021
    We are Awesome Blossoms 
    Squad #009787
    I made it private to make sure everyone in our squad joins, however, I did read in another thread that at some point I’ll need to make it public in order to accept the request unless the glitch was fixed already. I so excited to start playing with you all
    Thank you! Appreciate it ❤️ Applied to join it, please accept 😍

ohhh okay duh it says right there to do the look book. I will work on random looks with things people might want. I added this cute doggo 🐶 he's my fav 
    Now that the squad has been created is anyone looking for a clothing/hairstyle in particular? Maybe there’s something in my closet I can add to my look book for you ☺️
    Now that the squad has been created is anyone looking for a clothing/hairstyle in particular? Maybe there’s something in my closet I can add to my look book for you ☺️
    That’s a good idea, let’s do this 😊
  • PravleenPravleen Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    We are Awesome Blossoms 
    Squad #009787
    Thanks alot!! ❤️❤️ Applied to join, please accept. My Doll's name is Roxanne.
    edited May 2021

edited May 2021
    the French barrette and the hat above it are cute! Im not too sure what I should spend my diamonds on yet. also I hope that 5 more people join it seems we only have 23 mins left on that one timer. Im really not sure tho
    @RadiantKKH I’ve been wanting the hairstyle with the black flower crown for months! Can you please add it to your look book? 🥺
    JessicaJ said:
    the French barrette and the hat above it are cute! Im not too sure what I should spend my diamonds on yet. also I hope that 5 more people join it seems we only have 23 mins left on that one timer. Im really not sure tho
    Yes we have till 1am EST for 5 more members to join to earn all rewards since that’s when they send us our rewards 
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    hey everyone! I just woke up (its 7:58 am here), found the sqad in the game and applied few minutes ago
    I applied. Thank you so much for doing it. Xx
    I’m gonna go look at kalindas post so understand this all better x
    @JessicaJ @ThisIsFallon Added those items to my look books.