All CHARged Up Squad ThreadšŸ”„āœØ Please DONT post here (unless if youā€™re a member ;))

Comments

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @Christie_KKH @Ninish Aww thank you guys!šŸ„ŗ Iā€™m so happy to have us all in this squad together, it truly makes me so happy seeing everyone interact and already have such a great time togetheršŸ’ž I canā€™t wait to see what else is in store for usšŸ˜Š
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @lilirose98 Iā€™m going to ask about it in the thread and hopefully Koko or Kalinda will have some answers! Thank you everyone for bringing this to my attention!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I went shopping šŸ„°

Well, I should of known that because of the update my scores would drop. I received a 34 for my look. šŸ˜­Ā 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    I went shopping šŸ„°

Well, I should of known that because of the update my scores would drop. I received a 34 for my look. šŸ˜­Ā 
    It always happens to me too, it sucks
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I literally just received the update which is weird Iā€™ve been looking since I said people had updated lol!! But Iā€™ve applied šŸ˜
    I went shopping šŸ„°

That look is beautiful I love the whole thing!! The hair is so nice!Ā 
    @christiekkh Thank you so much, I put my new items to use lol.Ā 
    Are u excited to see how the new giftbox will be?? I am, lets hope is good and not another Glu dissapointment
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    My reward boxĀ 

ok ok, I like thisĀ 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    šŸ„°
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Iā€™m glad you guys got some good picks! I wasnā€™t as lucky but Iā€™m crossing my fingers for tomorrowā˜ŗļø

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Not the best pick but Iā€™m excited that thereā€™s old SYS prizes in the boxes!Ā 

ThereĀ“s dimonds, thereĀ“s old sys items and its daily. IĀ“m liking it
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Ahh, of course I had hair in it that I would've loved šŸ˜‚ but I'm excited for a chance each day!

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    ThereĀ“s dimonds, thereĀ“s old sys items and its daily. IĀ“m liking it
    Still canā€™t believe these amazing boxes are daily šŸ¤© Iā€™m already excited to open my box tomorrow šŸ˜‚
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Bought this beautiful dress from @Christie_KKHā€™s lookbook! Used it for this Sys and my score is not that great, but Iā€™m still very happy :)Ā 

I love the new daily boxes! I unfortunately only had one item, and I almost picked it. Ended up with 3500 kash. Tomorrow a new chance. So far, Iā€™m loving this new thing!
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    tMaxxKKH said:

Bought this beautiful dress from @Christie_KKHā€™s lookbook! Used it for this Sys and my score is not that great, but Iā€™m still very happy :)Ā 

I love the new daily boxes! I unfortunately only had one item, and I almost picked it. Ended up with 3500 kash. Tomorrow a new chance. So far, Iā€™m loving this new thing!
    Omg, but my look freshly after the update tanked too! šŸ¤”But I'm glad you like the dress, it usually scores really well!Ā  When I used it this SYS I scored a 49 with it šŸ¤—
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Daily box: šŸ’Ž
    I got energy šŸ™ˆ I see my luck is continuing lol!! But these boxes are so good regardless of what I picked šŸ˜‚
    With all the excitement I forgot to take a picture of my box but I received a diamond. The boxes look good and Iā€™m looking forward to opening one each day šŸ˜.
    @tMaxxKKH I too bought that gorgeous dress and my score came back with 34. I submitted the look right after the update so I blame it on the update. My next look I wore the beautiful jean outfit that I purchase from @serenity___ and my score came back with 35.Ā 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Here was my pick this morningšŸŒø
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    ooh i like this!!! i could have used another mini dress (esp for this sys!) but i won't complain about a couple of stars!Ā 
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
    did any of you buy the outfit from bianca from the current storyline? iā€™m torn!!Ā 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @jm323

I didnā€™t personally, because I didnā€™t see myself getting much use out of it. Plus, I need to save for kimiversary.
    I didnā€™t buy it.. I didnā€™t LOVE it so I passed, Iā€™m saving for kimiversary anyway so usually tend to skip itĀ 
    thanks @thetwentyeighth @christiekkh!! i'm saving too & i usually don't buy the outfits from storylines, this one seemed so cute but you're right, not much use for it - ty!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    so i picked the worst box šŸ„² but iā€™m so glad the hair with the clips is in these boxes, i really want that. hopefully i can pick something good tomorrow!Ā 

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @lilirose98 my scores have been tanking too. Your doll looks beautiful though šŸ˜
    @lilirose98 my scores have been tanking too. Your doll looks beautiful though šŸ˜
    Thank you! Iā€™m so glad I bought the outfit and your doll looked stunning in it.Ā