👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    ponylegs said:
    Is anyone on the forum in the Pina Coladas squad? Some of the other members have such nice items!
    I am! #034032? It was one of the ones on the list in game that had space available so I joined. My doll's name is the as here. What's your dolls name? And I mostly lurk the forums, but if there are other forum members in the squad maybe we could start a thread.

I recognize your username! Great looks!! My doll's name is Lauren. I didn't want to just start a thread for it without checking to see if the creator was somewhere on the forum already. If we don't see the creator chime in, I'd love to have a thread.
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    ponylegs said:
    Is anyone on the forum in the Pina Coladas squad? Some of the other members have such nice items!
    I am! #034032? It was one of the ones on the list in game that had space available so I joined. My doll's name is the as here. What's your dolls name? And I mostly lurk the forums, but if there are other forum members in the squad maybe we could start a thread.

I recognize your username! Great looks!! My doll's name is Lauren. I didn't want to just start a thread for it without checking to see if the creator was somewhere on the forum already. If we don't see the creator chime in, I'd love to have a thread.
    Great idea. Happy to be in a squad with you!
  • camillekkhxcamillekkhx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hi everyone! Looking for a squad! I've been playing since the beginning, took a break and started playing everyday again since 2019. I play everyday and pay (more than I'd like to admit). I'd like to say I have a lot of items in the closet from SYS to weekend events! Fingers crossed someone has a spot open :) 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    @rikkksss i joined your squad i hope its okay too🥰
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

WELCOME TO THE SQUAD DASH DOLLS
                                         #: 591699
    We are the squad who has a shopping problem and expensive taste 🤑 We would love dolls who play daily and of course, dolls who love to shop 🛍 We will be sending messages to dolls in this forum who we think would add flare, funk and FASHION to be apart of #DashDolls💅🏼 Looking for dolls from all over the world! 🌍 Inclusivity is our game 🤟🏳️‍🌈
    Keep it classy babes!! —after all diamonds are a girl’s best friend 💎 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    hey dolls, i made a squad if anyone wants to join. the only requirement is you must be a daily active player 💖✌️

that’s for amateurs
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    marir222 said:
    hey dolls, i made a squad if anyone wants to join. the only requirement is you must be a daily active player 💖✌️

I sent a request to join your squad! I am a daily player
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Crushrr said:
    Anyone wanna join my squad???
    I just joined!

• ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hi dolls im looking to form a squad!  If you're looking for a squad to maximize bonuses but also make new friends this is the perfect group for you!!!!

A group chat on Facebook or a thread on the forum will be created at the end right now we are at 2/15!

There are only 2 requirements

💜Must be an active daily player

💜Must be someone who purchase things with real money on the game often(atleast once a week)so that the whole squad can benefit!

I look forward to getting to know you guys😊💜😊💜
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Hi! I’m looking for a nice squad ♥️
    I’m an active player, I play everyday, so I’m looking for a group that does the same.
    I’m a free player.
    If you need a member please sent me a message here or in private🙏♥️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I got kicked out again🤦🏾‍♀️😂😂. Is there anyone with a squad I can join? I’ve been playing for 2 going on 3 years now, I play daily and always spend money unnecessarily in the game lol

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Does anyone have a squad of male dolls that my male doll can join? 
  • sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    marir222 said:

I also sent a request! Am a daily player and would love to join :)
    Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • SavSav Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi all,
    Longtime lurker, first time poster to try to find a squad! I started playing KKH when it was first released (when I was in high school!!) and I picked up the game again October 2019. Daily player, occasionally spends money, super cute look book outfits and ready to have an amazing squad!🥰 message me or reply if you still have room in your squad please :)
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Omg y’all I’ve been working and missed the update, HELP I need a squad who wants me 😳😆🥰 here’s me and yes I buy like everything and play everyday so u won’t be sad if I join :)

Hi dolls im looking to form a squad!  If you're looking for a squad to maximize bonuses but also make new friends this is the perfect group for you!!!!

A group chat on Facebook or a thread on the forum will be created at the end right now we are at 2/15!

There are only 2 requirements

💜Must be an active daily player

💜Must be someone who purchase things with real money on the game often(atleast once a week)so that the whole squad can benefit!

I look forward to getting to know you guys😊💜😊💜
    Update we are now at 4/15!
    haylee7 said:
    Omg y’all I’ve been working and missed the update, HELP I need a squad who wants me 😳😆🥰 here’s me and yes I buy like everything and play everyday so u won’t be sad if I join :)

hi you're welcome to join mine i think you would be a good match!
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Hiiiii dolls! Looking for a squad! 
    I am a daily player since March 2020 and have spent quite a bit on the game so I have a decent wardrobe. I have FOMO so I pretty much have almost all the earnables from weekend events (since I started playing). Also always chase the gb makeup from weekend events and will gladly add them in my look book for you dolls that are into those!
    I currently have 52 diamonds and am looking forward to spending them on some cute ass stuffff ☺️
    Let me know any squads that will be a good fit!
    xxx
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    If anyone is looking for a squad come join me and other dolls in @rose2797 ‘s squad! It’s called Diamond and we have a thread open under KKH Squads. We’re all very active players 😀✨
    Are you still accepting members? I’d love to join if you have a spot available!! I’m a daily player and I spend real money relatively frequently. I’ve been playing for about 6 months now 😊
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    keliz said:
    Hiiii, long time lurker but decided to join when squads were introduced!
    I’m not the leader but the squad I’m in has open spots if anyone is still looking ☺️
    If you still have a spot I’m interested!! Daily player and I spend real money relatively often 😊
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    saffron58 said:
    If anyone is looking for a squad come join me and other dolls in @rose2797 ‘s squad! It’s called Diamond and we have a thread open under KKH Squads. We’re all very active players 😀✨
    Are you still accepting members? I’d love to join if you have a spot available!! I’m a daily player and I spend real money relatively frequently. I’ve been playing for about 6 months now 😊
    Yes I believe Rose still has one more! We have a thread open called Diamond Squad you can join and speak with Ross there! She’s the leader. Thank you doll. @rose2797
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I created a squad if anyone wants to join 😊😊✨✨

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• KathkkghKathkkgh Registered Users 13 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi dolls🌸🌸I’m looking for a squad with daily players. I’m a A+++ lister - level 76 and I also use real money on the game frequently , that will benefit the squad✨❤️
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @Kathkkgh you can join my squad 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    hey ! looking for a squad to join <3
  • emmamaria03_emmamaria03_ Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited May 2021

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @ashleydianemI'm also looking for a male squad!
  • SassySaturnSassySaturn Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I created a squad named The Queens of Wands, named after the Queen of Wands in a tarot deck. She’s strong and shines brightly without apology. 

**About me as a player**
    I play daily
    I’ve been playing since the beginning, so I have a huge catalog. 
    I will spend some money on the game, but I don’t go crazy. 
    I’m looking for similar players that will give as much as they take. 

**About me**
    I’m from the US. Rather introverted, so this is a giant test for me. I’m into traveling, astrology, tarot, and animals. I’m pretty chill, so I hope to find like-minded individuals that are just as chill. I’m accepting of everyone; so nothing phases or surprises me anymore. Just be yourself. 

If you are interested, find The Queens of Wands #865601

I will make an area for the group on the boards so we can communicate. Just search out the group name. 

Thanks and welcome! 

• emmamaria03_emmamaria03_ Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    nnnooy said:I joined!!!
    @Kathkkgh you can join my squad 

• mihaelasgmihaelasg Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    I created a squad if anyone wants to join 😊😊✨✨

I've just joined, hope that's okay :smiley: