Join A Squad To Get More Rewards!

Comments

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @Basak Can you please explain in detail what went wrong? Did you tap on a nice hairstyle and see a basic hairstyle in the preview? Have other people experienced this with other hairstyles?
    this happened to me as well ... the veil hairstyle won’t display on my doll in the lookbook preview!

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I got kicked out again🤦🏾‍♀️😂😂. Is there anyone with a squad I can join? I’ve been playing for 2 going on 3 years now, I play daily and always spend money unnecessarily in the game lol
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I can’t decide if I wanna be a leader or a member...🤔 I’m very picky about squad names lol, so I might just create my own if I don’t find anything. 

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • lilbabygracelilbabygrace Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Wait do you have to wait 3 hours for the do and mystery box? It didn’t go into my messages I’m confused 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited May 2021
    off to a great start with the daily reward boxes 🙃

• cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Did anyone else get the notification saying to collect your daily rewards from your inbox but there's nothing there? 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Anyone else not get the rewards? 🙁
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Did anyone else get the notification saying to collect your daily rewards from your inbox but there's nothing there? 
    Yeah me too🥲 Did you ever get yours
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Previously we posted:
    Please Go to this thread in the Squads subforum to find squads, 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462139/looking-for-a-squad/p1?new=1
    We’ll be moving posts to Looking For A Squad as well.
    Let's keep this thread for discussion about the feature,  and use the thread in Squads to form groups. Thanks. 

Again - please go to Squads  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/categories/kkh-squads To look for Squads and Squad Members.   This thread is for discussion about the Squad feature, not for Hooking up. :)
    thanks for your help. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I relocated the posts looking for Squads or members into this thread https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462139/looking-for-a-squad#latest.  We are keeping this thread for conversation and info about the Squad feature itself. Not Available Squads and members.    Good luck everyone. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @emmym I didn’t get rewards either 😢 And I think we’re in the same squad?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @rociodemayo is that from the squad giftbox? 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Do we get a daily squad giftbox? Does anyone know?  I didn’t get my daily giftbox in the mail? It said I did but I didn’t
    Please use the Looking for a Squad thread in Squads to connect with others.  Posts for Squads/Squad members will be moved.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462139/looking-for-a-squad
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    emmym said:
    Yeah me too🥲 Did you ever get yours
    I didn’t get any rewards either. Not sure we had enough for the gift box but for sure should have gotten other rewards. 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Join the Destinys Child squad - there‘s still place for 4 members
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    TLDR I have anxiety, plus leftover baggage from other social games. Had to take a valium after writing this lol. Maybe I'll start an introverted / anxious squad🤷‍♀️ 

Like others I'm excited but also anxious 🙈 any interaction triggers my social anxiety. Ppl who've messaged me on here know I can't keep up, it just ends up being overwhelming & seems like I'm ghosting but I'm actually just too anxious. I barely check my email. I've played some full on team games where the "squad" in those games was the main feature & I made some wonderful friends but also saw some really bad stuff. I'm talking full on cyber bullying if someone didn't log in one day & so the group didn't get all the rewards, or mean girls style stuff where someone popular didn't like a person so they spread that hate & got ppl rejected from bigger social groups. Once there was a legit survivor style vote out by a leader to kick someone out, it was brutal.  I don't play those game anymore lol. 

Didn't mean to word vomit but I'm gonna post anyway cus it's good to get that stuff out. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I know it’s been suggested already but this new squad feature really needs a chat function!! We opened ours up to anyone who wanted to join and it filled up so quick with a range of players some look very new others you can tell have been playing years it was exciting but it would be nice to be able to talk to each other and help each other out. Maybe I have items my group members want and I would love to help but we can’t talk! I know some dolls made private groups for forum dolls to have a chat but I don’t want to exclude anyone who already joined  especially with all the stories I see of dolls getting kicked out of several supposedly open groups and struggling just to find a place. 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Hey everyone! I just made a squad named “Latinas baby”, anyone can join (but I’d love if we’re all from Latin America) #444172 💕 
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    All in my squad had logged in but I didn't receive any prizes or my box, and it says completed, I'm confused 😕 @KalindaKing
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Honestly this is why I made a discord for my squad, since there is no chat feature.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing We have one girl in our squad and all of the sudden we cant see her looks - she has them saved she sent us a screenshot - what should she do?

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Thank you!!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Got my first reward box , hair is fine ,
    please remove the cash and add a diamond @KalindaKing
  • KendalllKendalll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Can anyone confirm how many k-stars/diamonds people in your group get when you buy a pack?
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Yay! More ways to earn dyes 🙄 
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I have no idea what I’m doing but I made a squad called the sabotage squad is anyone wants to join 💗
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @pastelsandflowers
    I joined your squad, to get more members there’s a thread for leaders only to post in to basically advertise your squad 🤗
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    chey said:
    @pastelsandflowers
    I joined your squad, to get more members there’s a thread for leaders only to post in to basically advertise your squad 🤗
    Oh I didn’t realise, thank you honey 🦋