🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    The login rewards haven't shown up in my inbox yet... anyone else having this issue??
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    The login rewards haven't shown up in my inbox yet... anyone else having this issue??
    Yes🥲🥲 Idk what to do 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Yesterday in the squad I saw rewards sent in 6 hours. I logged in today and it says in 22hours. I didn’t receive the rewards 😭 where should I check?
  • addisonkkhaddisonkkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    emmym said:
    hi dolls i didn’t know where to post this but i’m new to the forum :) 
    Yay welcome! Your doll is so pretty 🤩😊
    @emmym thank you so much ☺️☺️
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    Yesterday in the squad I saw rewards sent in 6 hours. I logged in today and it says in 22hours. I didn’t receive the rewards 😭 where should I check?
    Idk i didn’t get mine either☹️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thanks to @AmyMimi I finally got these eyes I have been wanting for so long, they’re so pretty!

They looks perfect on you 😍😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I also didn't receive my rewards?? Is this a glitch @KalindaKing
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Thanks to @AmyMimi I finally got these eyes I have been wanting for so long, they’re so pretty!

They looks perfect on you 😍😍😍
    Thank you so much! 😊💕
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Hey, I just have a question of whether I can use the pride flags as an ally? If I don’t identify as to what the flag denotes, can I still use it? 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    @KalindaKing I didn’t recieve my rewards. 😟 something is wrong. My inbox is not working.
    What if there were purchase rewards too and I don’t get them? The last message I got was 10 hours ago
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hmkay so first thanks for all the flags, I love them, thanks for the pan flag esp! But please know there are more that you need to include, so I hope we don't have to wait another year for pride flags and more representation. A flag you totally forgot about:

The squad feature is a bit glitchy, which is understandable but please try to fix that asap. We couldn't access some of our friends' lookbooks, even though they made many outfits 

Lastly, some of us were unable to collect rewards even though in the activity tab it said that the rewards are in the mailbox. They were not

Edit to add:
    We found an issue with Android phones being unable to see iPhone dolls as they are. For peeps with Androids, the iPhone dolls would have basic outfits and closet facial features in the squad members list, instead of what they currently have on. The opposite isn't true, as iPhone dolls were able to see Android dolls just fine
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    yezx said:
    After a VIP event, cmon? At least have these offers in the week of a vip event...
    Exactly! Not closet items this time either..,
    Anyone bought this? Are the jacket and pants separates ? 
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Hey, I just have a question of whether I can use the pride flags as an ally? If I don’t identify as to what the flag denotes, can I still use it? 
    I don't know how other people would feel, but as someone whose bi I feel like it's okay to use them as a way to show support if you don't identify as it :)
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    yezx said:
    After a VIP event, cmon? At least have these offers in the week of a vip event...
    Exactly! Not closet items this time either..,
    Anyone bought this? Are the jacket and pants separates ? 
    Yes they are separates! I’m definitely in love with this look, this is what it looks like in the photo booth. 💕

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Memejazzura oh wow! Gorgeous 😍 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing why are we encouraged to contact support for problems that come up when your support team is not even familiar with anything and asks for screenshots of FUNCTIONS that are not working?!?! Every time there is a problem and i contact them i have to make a few tickets till i get someone who actually reads what is written and knows how to see and work around problems and find solutions.When will we have a support team than can explain and solve problems that players have without them saying its “network connection problem” or asking for things that cant be done or just giving out some answer that has absolutely no connection to the problems we have?!?!
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Now you can get event items from 11.3 and earlier. As for squads, we're looking into a potential issue where you can't accept members to a private squad.
    @KalindaKing I need clarification. Items available for diamonds are only those who came with weekend events or also SYS items from 11.3 update and earlier? And if only weekend event items are available, does this include only earnables or also gift box event items? Thanks to everyone who can answer this 

✨ 

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    hi dolls i didn’t know where to post this but i’m new to the forum :) 
    Welcome to the forum! I think we are in the same squad too! 
  • xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I forgot to buy the Taurus necklace before it disappeared 😭 it’s still Taurus season right now, kkh! 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    xoKeri said:
    I forgot to buy the Taurus necklace before it disappeared 😭 it’s still Taurus season right now, kkh! 
    Hi there! I think the necklaces are still there. I see the Taurus one in the second row and third option! Sorry if im wrong. 😊
  • LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Anulika said:
    I don’t know if there is any convention 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I can tell you from myself that I personally wouldn’t mind if you used the flag I identify with in oder to show your support (and I actually do identify with one, I’m not speaking on behalf of a group I don’t belong to). It would actually make me happy and I’d probably think that’s very nice. I’m generally very strongly against forbidding others to use certain things that we consider "our own" (as long as they do it respectfully). So if you consider yourself an ally, if you don’t disrespect the flag, or just use it because it’s "cool", but you actually know what it means, and want to show your support, then—for me—everything is fine. I would never get angry about that.
    But, as I said, that’s me. Maybe other people feel different about it or maybe there are some rules that I’m not aware of. I’m just saying what I feel and what seems right to me personally.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.