Awesome Blossoms Squad Thread [Please Don’t Post Here Unless You’re A Member]

Comments

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @prettyinred thanks for adding me
    I like the idea of @RadiantKKH to post the screenshot of the closet so that squad members can look at it and ask to add some looks with necessary stuff. 
    here are mine. feel free to send your requests

• Amanda96Amanda96 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hi! It's 8 am here, I woke up now and send the request to the squad ❤️☺️
    If anyone has this hairstyle, please let me know! I’ve been wanting it for such a long time 

• ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    If anyone has this hairstyle, please let me know! I’ve been wanting it for such a long time 

I have the hairstyle! I’ll add it to my look book ☺️
    @JessicaJ @ThisIsFallon Added those items to my look books. 
    Thank you❤️
  • aquaticpandaaquaticpanda Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hi everyone!! Sorry for the late introduction and thank you for letting me join the squad!! 🥳🤩

Name: Katie
    Pronouns: She/her
    Playing since: Jan 2020
    Time zone: GMT +8 (Singapore)

• JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Everyone should also keep in mind that some old items will become avaliable for kstars at the special event. Just incase you need to save your diamonds. 
    thank you, @ThisIsFallon for adding a hairstyle!  ❤️‍🔥🤩 I had to buy diamonds to get it, so I guess y’all are going to receive some gift in the mailbox soon 😅❤️‍🔥
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hi! Just woke up to the new update here in Denmark and joined the squad in the game. Hope I'm not too late for the rewards  :)
    So I was thinking and I decided that for every sys we’ll have I’ll be updating my lookbook outfits so they’ll be on the same theme of the event. My purpose with this is not only to give you some “inspiration” (if needed) but to also have a variety of clothing/ hairstyles that can be useful during the duration of the event. I’ll try to post the updated lookbooks as soon as we get a call from kim ☺️ 
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    So I was thinking and I decided that for every sys we’ll have I’ll be updating my lookbook outfits so they’ll be on the same theme of the event. My purpose with this is not only to give you some “inspiration” (if needed) but to also have a variety of clothing/ hairstyles that can be useful during the duration of the event. I’ll try to post the updated lookbooks as soon as we get a call from kim ☺️ 
    That's a great idea! I usually do this for SYS as well - I'll try and do an updated lookbook too when the call comes in  :)
  • Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    That’s an awesome idea! Happy to do the same, I defo don’t have as much stuff as you guys as I’ve tried to use K-Stars to buy businesses and do them up but I’ll screenshot it all anyway x
  • Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I already got the call but I didn’t screenshot it, I will in future! Also, anyone else hate how once “times up” it takes hours for the next SYS to start, I’m so impatient! 😂
  • MorePMoreP Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi everyone! I’m so excited to join the squad! 
    My Doll’s name is p
    Pronouns: she/her/hers
    I’m in Germany so I’m GMT+2 
    edit: I originally played in 2014 but then stopped and rejoined in Nov 2020 and love it! 

How did you guys see if you can join the squad? 
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
    @MoreP welcome to the squad🌸
    you can join our squad after the update. press the squad button in the bottom right corner (see the picture below) and type our squad name Awesome Blossoms, click join. @prettyinred will approve your request. 

• prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    you can join our squad after the update. press the squad button in the bottom right corner (see the picture below) and type our squad name Awesome Blossoms, click join. @prettyinred will approve your request. 

@MoreP our Squad #009787
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Next SYS theme. Sorry, I forgot to screenshot Kim’s call! ✌🏻

Thank you! It finally loaded for me 🥰
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
    edited May 2021

@MoreP our Squad #009787

@MoreP our Squad #009787
    Nothing popped up for me :/ Am I doing something wrong? 

Edit: found it via name! Lol nvm, sorry about that
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
    if you are searching via number, then you need to insert # sign before the number, as I understand 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    We are Awesome Blossoms 
    Squad #009787
    I made it private to make sure everyone in our squad joins, however, I did read in another thread that at some point I’ll need to make it public in order to accept the request unless the glitch was fixed already. I so excited to start playing with you all
    Thank you so much! I just wake up and applied to the squad!
    Kim's call

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Hi babes!! I have just applied too! Sorry the delay, I had a long day at work yesterday!

also, I was super searching for that hair too @ThisIsFallon!!! Can’t wait to get it.

I will sceeenshot some things later on!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    By the way @prettyinred my doll name is leticia! It will appear like that for you!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    edited May 2021
    I noticed that we are 12/15 in the squad, can I join with my side game too? I open my other game daily too. No problem if somebody is not ok with that, I will find another squad for my side game 😊😊
    Amanda96 said:
    I noticed that we are 12/15 in the squad, can I join with my side game too? I open my other game daily too. No problem if somebody is not ok with that, I will find another squad for my side game 😊😊
    I think it is cause some of us were not accepted yet (there were also 12/15 when I applied early)
    Amanda96 said:
    I think it is cause some of us were not accepted yet (there were also 12/15 when I applied early)
    Oh ok, so nevermind 😊❤️ 
    Amanda96 said:
    Yes I’m eagerly waiting for my confirmation/accept ☺️
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
    Kalinda just added spoilers for the upcoming SYS

I will add some inspo looks in my Lookbook soon. But recently I have posted screenshots of my closet, so if you notice something you would like to get, give me a sign, I will add it to the lookbook
    does anyone have this hair? It's from 2018