Join The Chanels ✨[looking for members!]

hyndiehyndie Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads
Hi!! 
I don’t have any friend who plays kkh, so I figured it was a good idea to create a squad where people in my same situation could join and make friends! :) 
Submit a picture of your doll, your name and age so we can all get to know each other! :) 💖
iOS player.

Comments

• mio_amore_xomio_amore_xo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! My names Sarah, I’m 21 and from Australia
    I’ve been playing since 2019 and have spent sooo much money on this game lmao but I’d love to be in a squad! 
  • LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

Hi! I'm Laura and I'm 23. I've been a daily player for over a year now. I spend money on the game occasionally (actually often but it's mostly Triple Treats, which don't count :/). I'm currently in some random squad but I'd like to join one with forum Dolls, so we can talk and help one another! <3  
  • hyndiehyndie Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I love the fact that the three of us are 18+! 
    I’m Rossella btw and I’m 23. 
    iOS player.

• caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Heyy! My dolls name is kyra and I’ve played on and off for about 3 yrs, but I started playing again in feb and I’m obsessed! I log in every day and I’m currently in a random squad I found but no one has any looks in their lookbooks and everyone’s wearing newbie clothes, which I mostly already have. I’d love to join a group with forum members it would be so nice to get to know you 🥰
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    Hey dolls! My name is Melissa, i’m 21yo and i’m a daily player since 2018. I don’t know anyone who plays kkh and i’m in a random squad i found. I would love to be with Forum dolls .
  • ReginaKezyaReginaKezya Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi all! My name is Regina and I’m probably the oldest one here at 28 years old lol. I’m a daily player for a few years now and looking for forum friends squad. This is my doll❤️