šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    eden_ said:
    xoKeri said:
    I forgot to buy the Taurus necklace before it disappeared šŸ˜­ itā€™s still Taurus season right now, kkh!Ā 
    Hi there! I think the necklaces are still there. I see the Taurus one in the second row and third option! Sorry if im wrong. šŸ˜Š
    Omg youā€™re right, thank you! I saw it disappear from featured and assumed. You made my day!Ā 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Hey, I just have a question of whether I can use the pride flags as an ally? If I donā€™t identify as to what the flag denotes, can I still use it?Ā 
    If Iā€™m not wrong this is an ally flag:

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    yezx said:
    Anulika said:
    Hey, I just have a question of whether I can use the pride flags as an ally? If I donā€™t identify as to what the flag denotes, can I still use it?Ā 
    If Iā€™m not wrong this is an ally flag:

You are not wrong, my question was for the other flags. I am still educating myself and wanted to make sure I donā€™t disrespect anyone.Ā 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kalindaking I didnā€™t get my daily squad giftbox? What do I do?Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    NinaKKH said:
    Look who I found šŸ¤£
    Omg @NinaKKH! How cute šŸ„°Ā 
    Hey guys, did you buy the outfit that goes with the daily quest today? Can anyone show me the items and tell me your impression of them? Iā€™m also trying to figure out if theyā€™re separates or just one pieceĀ 
    Itā€™s a jacket I think and a hairstyle with a ribbon and some kind of pink or purple pants I think
    @keke0388 did you buy it? I was wondering if itā€™s one piece or two, if the jacket is attached to the pants and if the shoes are attached to the pantsĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Rikk there are no shoes, itā€™s pants, jacket and hair šŸ˜Š so yes, seperatesĀ 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Hey guys, did you buy the outfit that goes with the daily quest today? Can anyone show me the items and tell me your impression of them? Iā€™m also trying to figure out if theyā€™re separates or just one pieceĀ 

Hey!! Theyā€™re all separates, I think the outfit is really cute and I think itā€™ll do great with the next preppy sys, I also think the hair is rlly pretty and it would look good if we had a vintage themed sys šŸ„°
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @Rikk hereā€™s the items separately I love the hairĀ 

• NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Is the outfit new, or its closet items? šŸ˜„
    Platform: iOS šŸ“±
    English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Player since February 2020 šŸ¦„
    Thank you so much @yezx and @caitlinxsj! Itā€™s not usually my style but all the lilac is blossoming all over Berlin and Iā€™m kind of obsessed with that color right now! Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s worth the money but I kind of want itĀ 
    Yeah there are no separates?Ā 
    I mean their separate and no shoesĀ 
    Is the outfit new, or its closet items? šŸ˜„
    Itā€™s new and you can only buy it during the quest šŸ’œ
    edited May 2021
    @tortor thanks for showing me the items! Itā€™s so weird that the purple belt is attached to the jacket?! Whatā€™s up with that šŸ¤”Ā 

yes and the hair is SO cute!
    @Rikk itā€™s quite expensive so it might be worth saving your kstars for kimiversary, but on the other hand this is your only opportunity to get it so if you rlly like it then go for it!!
    Rikk said:
    @tortor thanks for showing me the items! Itā€™s so weird that the purple belt is attached to the jacket?! Whatā€™s up with that šŸ¤”Ā 

yes and the hair is SO cute!
    It also matches a lot of the pink stuff we have really wellĀ 
    (Please ignore the fact that I did submit an off theme gown for SYS because I was sick of getting low 30s) lolĀ 

@KalindaKing neither of the male dolls in my squad got the daily box. One of the players has both a male and a female doll and the female got a box but the male did not.
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Members in my squad didn't get the rewards and I did. Why is that?Ā 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hey everyone! I didnā€™t get a reward even though it says it was sent to my mailbox. Does anyone know if this is a glitch with the new update?
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    A bunch of dolls did not get the Squad rewards. Any news on this glitch, @KalindaKing?
    Free player since Jan 2020
    āœØOn iOS!āœØ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ā€¼ļø 20 Daily videos for ALL ā€¼ļø
    ā€¼ļø Increase diamond earnable in SYS ā€¼ļø
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Rikk I feel you, I really loved the hair but itā€™s so expensive.... and the pants are also super cute..
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing i also did not get the squad rewards... it says they're complete but they didn't appear in my mailbox. Is this a glitch?
    ā™„ļøĀ Android free playerĀ ā™„ļø
    English is not my first language
  • KKHCJKKHCJ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Has anyone noticed that the ā€œconnectionsā€ feature is gone?Ā 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    KKHCJ said:
    Has anyone noticed that the ā€œconnectionsā€ feature is gone?Ā 

If you click on the phone icon on the bottom right itā€™ll be there along with your other contacts!
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    How come so many of us dolls are unable to collect the rewards from the mail box? Iā€™m surprised there is so many glitches this early on..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.