Join the “Not A Squad” squad (I’m working on the name)

Comments

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hey guys! If anyone else could make the group I’d really appreciate it! The first 15 could be one group, and once I get my other device that I have kkh on, I’ll create another one! Thank you sm! @novar @milrist @nnnooy @koalalia @kadyyy @Joanna6 @chels @daenaera @mydoll_kkh @a1335 @ana_fab @Hyejin @moriacasan @NaniSix @rivy @emmym

@tofutanvikkh Hi☺️ I just got my update🤩 Have you created the squad and what will be the name? i searched for it now but couldn’t find it
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Joanna6 said:
    Hey guys! If anyone else could make the group I’d really appreciate it! The first 15 could be one group, and once I get my other device that I have kkh on, I’ll create another one! Thank you sm! @novar @milrist @nnnooy @koalalia @kadyyy @Joanna6 @chels @daenaera @mydoll_kkh @a1335 @ana_fab @Hyejin @moriacasan @NaniSix @rivy @emmym

@tofutanvikkh Hi☺️ I just got my update🤩 Have you created the squad and what will be the name? i searched for it now but couldn’t find it
    if you go to Squad button at the bottom, and search 385148 it should pop up the squad name

edit: @daenaera posted the a screenshot and squad # a few posts before this one 
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I sent the join request, thanks so much for creating it, and I’m super excited for the name lol 
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Hey doll! I'm so sorry, I ended up joining another squad. I thought you had given up on this one. But best of luck to all of you gals! 💚
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @daenaera I joined a squad called Not A Squad. I hope it's the right one!! My name in game should be Milica
    Oh yaay i joined the right one!! I had a little pause this year but I have a lot of last years items until jan!! I'll add some looks to my lookbook now!
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i'm so excited i just applied!
    milrist said:
    @daenaera I joined a squad called Not A Squad. I hope it's the right one!! My name in game should be Milica
    So unrelated with this theme(im sorry) Milica is such a common name in my country, are you by any chance somewhere from Balkan? 😁 I haven’t seen so many dolls from my country on this forum☺️
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

I’ve noticed that when I accept a request, it takes a while to show the new number of members on this page. However, everyone’s request has been accepted so far 😊
  • CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hey is it too late to join? My name is Corannie, my pronouns are she/her and my age range is 18+
    I would be very excited to join in! 🥺

• tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Corannie said:
    Hey is it too late to join? My name is Corannie, my pronouns are she/her and my age range is 18+

You can request the squad number given! 
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Also I’m so sorry y’all but I’m not sure when I’ll be active on here again. There’s a lot of stuff happening in my personal life, but I’ll make a second squad with the same name (like Not A Squad 2.0) when I am able to play! Thank you so much and I’m so sorry 🥺💗
    Also I’m so sorry y’all but I’m not sure when I’ll be active on here again. There’s a lot of stuff happening in my personal life, but I’ll make a second squad with the same name (like Not A Squad 2.0) when I am able to play! Thank you so much and I’m so sorry 🥺💗
    Sorry to hear that, but I understand 🥺. Hope things get better soon💕. We could always reserve your space in the squad if you want and you could join when you’re ready. I’m also given the option to appoint another member as the squad leader as well. But if you’d prefer to make another squad when it’s time, that’s completely fine as well🤗
    Corannie said:

Hey😊, let me know when you’ve sent a request. I saw that I had a notification in the mail earlier but it disappeared when I tried to view it, so I’m not sure if it was a request or a glitch😅
    Joanna6 said:
     Milica is such a common name in my country, are you by any chance somewhere from Balkan? 😁 
    Yes I am!! Serbia and Montenegro, so excited I met you! Where are you from?
    P.S My parents were not creative lol
    @milrist Im from Serbia🤩 My real name is Jovana, my parents were not creative also hahahah😂 How crazy that we ended up in the same squad😄
    I menii je bas drago, nema nas mnogo ovde iz nasih krajeva😅🥰
    Has anyone else who’s introduced themselves sent a request? I have request from 2 persons but I don’t recognize their names 🥺
    I’m so sorry to hear that @tofutanvikkh I 100% understand, obviously I know we don’t know each other but if there’s anything I can do to help let me me know ☺️💗 and like @daenaera said we can reserve your spot for you when you’re ready to join again. I hope things get better for you soon! 
    daenaera said:
    Has anyone else who’s introduced themselves sent a request? I have request from 2 persons but I don’t recognize their names 🥺
    I was already accepted, but I just realized that my Dolls name isn’t even remotely close to mine lol So my name is Abbi but my dolls name is Nora 💗
    @Joanna6 and we're in the same squad!! Oh this is awesome!!
  • koalaliakoalalia Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @daenaera I just sent a request !!! My doll’s name is Lia (hence koalalia) :)
    koalalia said:
    @daenaera I just sent a request !!! My doll’s name is Lia (hence koalalia) :)
    Just saw and accepted the request 😌
    I think there was a mention of having a group chat on discord ? it would make it easier to send messages & pics and make requests to put things in our lookbooks. I would be down to make it for us if everybody’s down for it
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Hi I would love to join. My name is Anastasia but you can call me Nas. My pronouns are she/her and I’m 18. I’m really bad at making friends so I’m happy this squad was created. (Also super fun that the squads initials are NAS which is also my name🤗)

This is my doll, hope I can still join
    @koalalia I’m sorry if I sound stupid but what’s discord?
    @nastazia not stupid !!!! Discord is just an online chat service, kinda like facebook messenger... or even zoom in a way? It’s mostly used by the gaming community, and, like twitch streamers and such. You can make video calls and stream music and more, i don’t really use it that much but yeah, it’s just a good way to talk to online friends !!
    @koalalia wow I never new, there are some streamers on twitch that I love but never heard of discord. Thank u for explaining 💕
    @koalalia I’m down for a group chat on Discord. I’ve never used it before but I think it would be fun and that communicating would definitely be easier on there😅
    daenaera said:
    @koalalia I’m down for a group chat on Discord. I’ve never used it before but I think it would be fun and that communicating would definitely be easier on there😅
    Me too! I’ll need some instruction on how to use it tho
    @nastazia if they ever play and talk to other streamers, usually there are little circles that pop up somewhere on the side of the screen with pfps of other streamers, that happens when there’s someone talking in chat