👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Hello @mushigaga and welcome! Is your doll called Caroline? 😊
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    justjoey said:
    So excited! If it’s okay to kick off the requests I’m looking for this first skirt and second hair! I’m happy to add anything to my lookbook as well if I’ve got it!! 
    I have the skirt! I’ll put it in my lookbook! 😊
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Thanks @Elenaaa!! 💕
  • MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey dolls!! Do yall have room for one more by any chance?!! I haven't made any posts on here, but I'm on tha forum regularly. I've been playing for a while now. I'm level 40. I'm active every day, waaaaaay more than I should be tbh lol...I actually have 2 games that I'm playing... My main game, I  compete in every single SYS, Gold Level. I also spend real money on my game.... Tickets, diamonds, stars etc....I can submit pics of my level and such, as well as pics of some looks on my doll.... I'm sorry if this wasn't supposed to be posted here, and I appreciate your time!! TY!!

EDIT: Sorry didn't realize how requests were handled...... I applied to join instead....I apologize for my confusion....
    justjoey said:
    Thanks @Elenaaa!! 💕
    You’re welcome!! 💗
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    @FoxieLola Hey, only just managed to get the update after waiting for soooo long😂 I sent a request already just waiting for you to accept x
    Just approved your request @natkkh 😊 I can't believe how long that took for you that would have killed me that waiting lol 😆
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I know i stayed up till a little after midnight waiting and still nothing so i gave up and went to sleep😂 Luckily woke up to the update though 
    edited May 2021
    Oh no haha did you get the gift box then or did it not work as you joined today? 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hey guys! I didn’t end up getting any gift boxes from yesterday, did that happen to anyone else?
    Hey! I got one when I woke up this morning (UK time) that's weird that you didn't get one! did it show that it was going to give you one? Like my all my 3 rewards were greyed out with a timer saying when they would be available..
    Like this ⬆️
    MzzLadee said:
    Hey dolls!! Do yall have room for one more by any chance?!! I haven't made any posts on here, but I'm on tha forum regularly. I've been playing for a while now. I'm level 40. I'm active every day, waaaaaay more than I should be tbh lol...I actually have 2 games that I'm playing... My main game, I  compete in every single SYS, Gold Level. I also spend real money on my game.... Tickets, diamonds, stars etc....I can submit pics of my level and such, as well as pics of some looks on my doll.... I'm sorry if this wasn't supposed to be posted here, and I appreciate your time!! TY!!

EDIT: Sorry didn't realize how requests were handled...... I applied to join instead....I apologize for my confusion....
    Hey so sorry I've only just seen your post!! Have I accepted your request I can't see any in my list?
    FoxieLola said:
    Like this ⬆️

Yes it did! It even said the rewards were sent to my mailbox but I never got anything? And now there’s a new count down for today! 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I got my rewards when I woke up this morning (also UK) I got one champagne dye in the gift box 🤡 fingers crossed for a better pick next time 
    @saam002 This game can be so glitchy! You could try support but from what I've read on here they are about as helpful as a chocolate teapot lol Have you tried logging in and out again then checking your inbox again?

Omg @jlr224 that I'd rubbish! I only had 2 items in my pallet but they were both good ones and luckily I picked one but that was just blind luck! 
  • kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    OK as far as I can tell its just @natkkh and @kayleealexis757 that haven't joined the squad yet am I right? So many random people join when it's public lol
    so really when you 2 are ready let me know so I can kick 2 random out to give you a place!!
    I am about to request to join now! I didn’t even realize the update was out yet haha
    I just tried to join but it says squad is full :(
    I just tried to join but it says squad is full :(
    No don't worry I'll kick someone out some random people from the game joined when i had to make it public so I kept them so wed get our rewards lol 
    FoxieLola said:
    There we go I just sent a request!
    @FoxieLola I did try that and still nothing! Very weird, I think I’ll wait and see if I get the rewards for today cause maybe it’s just a glitch! Customer service isn’t usually very helpful 😂 so I’ll wait a day or so and see if it fixes itself!
    jlr224 said:
    I got my rewards when I woke up this morning (also UK) I got one champagne dye in the gift box 🤡 fingers crossed for a better pick next time 
    Same here 🙄 got 10 energy 😍😍😍 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Hello! I just applied for the squad! I am GabiMoura (aka Aka Alex in the game)! I am brazilian ✨🦋🇧🇷 and 21 yo. I saw a looot of squads but I loved y’all vibe 🙌 I play daily and sometimes will spend real money. Been playing for almost 2 years now! Extra points if I think Scream Queens and Beetlejuice is phenomenal? 

Doing a casual, green-juice, monday kinda look today 😂
    edited May 2021
    GabiMoura said:
    Hello! I just applied for the squad! I am GabiMoura (aka Aka Alex in the game)! I am brazilian ✨🦋🇧🇷 and 21 yo. I saw a looot of squads but I loved y’all vibe 🙌 I play daily and sometimes will spend real money. Been playing for almost 2 years now! Extra points if I think Scream Queens and Beetlejuice is phenomenal? 

Hey you're our last member welcome to the squad :)

Oh my goodness that was hard work making sure everyone is in the squad I hope I've not missed anybody!! I have a list and everything lol 

Need to update the members list but I need to put my phone down for 2 seconds before my head explodes lol 
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    GabiMoura said:

Hey you're our last member welcome to the squad :)

Oh my goodness that was hard work making sure everyone is in the squad I hope I've not missed anybody!! I have a list and everything lol 

Need to update the members list but I need to put my phone down for 2 seconds before my head explodes lol 
    Thank you so much! So glad I joined :) I tried to put items in my lookbook that I think are available to buy with diamonds, so everyone can have more fun options! If anyone needs anything let me know!
    That's brilliant! I love a good snoop through people's look books haha I've already seen so much I want just need some more diamonds now!!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I didnt get the rewards either (im on android so maybe the issue is there) i had the countdown yesterday. But on the update discussion a lot of ppl didn't get it as well so hopefully kalinda will adress it🤞
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @FoxieLola thanks for all your hard work and getting everyone in! 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Seeing all of your dolls with the hair from today’s storyline is kind of making me regret not getting it. I’m trying to be good so I can save my stars for the sale but it’s so hard. 😂
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241