🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    @KalindaKing could you please help me to confirm it to the team. My game been stuck on loading page since friday. I already contact the customer care by email but they said there's nothing they can do. What should i do? I really want to play the game but it won't load eventhough i already update the game and i use wifi connection, there's no problem with my connection.

Here are the loading page before the update on android

And here is after i update the game to be 11.12.0

I'm so frustrated i still have extra SYS tickets and i already stock up kstars for kimiversarry also i still have some diamonds, i don't want to loose my game that i've played for years feels like i lost my investment on this game 😭😭😭😭 i've been addicted to play it for years but it won't let me play anymore now.

I even try to download and play the game on ios to check that i could play it or not but it have the same problem. Here is the loading page after i download the game

Customer care only told me that Glu have one id one device policy and there's nothing they could do about it. I reply that i just download it on ios because it stuck  on my android since friday and i couldn't even open it on ios either... but i didn't receive any reply yet 😭😭😭 what should i do to be able to play it again? Can you please tell the team to fix it?
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Update: yep 135 stars less on my savings for kimiversary

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • MikaKKHMikaKKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi @letus i cant find that outfit and hair. i did the update and its no where to be found. can you tell me where to find that <3 many thanks
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @MikaKKH it’s from this week’s quest! The royal runaways (btw lol this quest!!!). If you are playing it, it can be bought in the championship bussiness center in LAX. 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Has anyone posted a compilation of what items have been seen in the squad boxes so far?
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi @CleoKKH ! And anyone else in search of a Squad - we made a new Squads Section, (renamed gifting a&friends).

To All:
     If you’re a player in  need of a squad, you can post here!  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462139/looking-for-a-squad#latest    

So, post in the appropriate thread, and look in the other.  There are also public groups you can hook up with in the game, but I really think we’ll help you all get connected with forum friends!  

(Cleo, I’m moving your post to the Looking for a Squad thread, ;) Bet you’ll find a great Squad!)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I really wish that deleting friends from the game was not permanent. It's so easy to do with a finger slip. I accidentally deleted someone almost 2 years ago and even though we are still fb friends and she sees me update in her game, I can't see her  :'(
    iOS
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I hope we get some feedback about the gift box glitch soon :/ 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I collected a few IDs today and we're investigating new bugs, including why some of you didn't receive the daily login rewards.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I collected a few IDs today and we're investigating new bugs, including why some of you didn't receive the daily login rewards.
    I think it may be because they may have joined another squad first and left, I messaged support about not receiving my box and they told me That my login only counted for the first squad I joined so I did not receive the rewards for the one I am currently in
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    emmym said:
    I think it may be because they may have joined another squad first and left, I messaged support about not receiving my box and they told me That my login only counted for the first squad I joined so I did not receive the rewards for the one I am currently in
    Yes! I joined a squad, then left and created my own
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    It says my squad box was sent but I never got it? Do I get it at the end of the day?
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    emmym said:
    I think this is what happened to me as well!
  • NinaKKHNinaKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    It says my squad box was sent but I never got it? Do I get it at the end of the day?
    Same happened to me, but I haven't changed my squad, I'm in the same squad ever since I updated my game... I hope it gets fixed very soon
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Does anyone have a spot left in their squad? 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh definitely suits you 💕
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If your friend has found a workaround to remove specific parts of an item and then you try to shop their lookbook, it may affect what you see. However, if you purchase any item in the game, it will work as designed.

This was based on posts from @Basak and @LindsayRose
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I hope all those who didn’t get their squad rewards do soon 😕 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @YoMomma thank you hun 💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @KalindaKing is the team working on looking into this issue?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing is the team working on looking into this issue?
    i have 2 girls in my squad this is happening to so please let us know @KalindaKing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.