✨ Pink Ladies Squad Thread ✨

Comments

• LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @loraainec yes, unfortunately they are. But I didn't quite understand what's available from previous events? Only weekend events' rewards will be available? And if so, only the earnable ones, or also outfits from k-star boxes?
    edited May 2021
    periimia said:
    Does anyone have this hair? I desperately need it 😭
    I have I can save my lookbook 
    I bought them from you @periimia! Thank you so much! And a big thank to @renataemyy for having purchased from my lookbook!
    I'm starting to love this squad thing, but I think I'm gonna need more diamonds...
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hi everyone! Sorry for being late but I've had a super busy period at work! Anyway, I'm Alessia (you can call me Lexi, like my doll) and I'm probably the oldest person in this group! You dolls are so young! I will be 28 next month and I live in Milan with my boyfriend, working and studying to become a lawyer. I'm in love with this city and with my job, but it takes most of my day-time (so I ask you to be patient if I don't reply immediately). I play on KKH from 2015 (currently on level 75) so I've plenty of old dresses, don't hesitate to post what you're looking for here and I will help you as far as I can! I log in daily and usually spend some money for Triple Thread (like once a month).
    It's really nice to meet all of you! And I love our squad's name! Rizzo is my icon since I was 15!
    Media rizzo pink ladies GIF - Find on GIFER
    28? Honey, you're young too 😂 I'm 35 🙈🥺 So, I'll take that being oldest crown from ya 😂😂 ugh I hate being older sometimes
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • millenafelixmillenafelix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    periimia said:
    I bought them from you @periimia! Thank you so much! And a big thank to @millenafelix for having purchased from my lookbook!
    I'm starting to love this squad thing, but I think I'm gonna need more diamonds...
    I think you got mistaken, because I didn’t buy anything from you yet, but my friend @renataemyybought the hair with the hat
    @loraainec yes, unfortunately they are. But I didn't quite understand what's available from previous events? Only weekend events' rewards will be available? And if so, only the earnable ones, or also outfits from k-star boxes?
    Anything other than sys items (TS and earnable) are available. So any event earnables, gift box, and vip are available if I'm not mistaken.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Only items from previous weekend events, like professional events, VIP, dating events, reality show events, party events and the weekend boxes too! These items were only available for purchase after a year that’s been released, but I think this rule is changed now 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I guess only sys stuff and diamond boxes items are not available for purchase for diamonds. 
    Guys I’m freaking out with your lookbooks! I want literally everything 😩😩 But I don’t have enough diamonds to buy anything, here is my fortune:

Someone has this hair? (I don’t know if it’s already available to buy for diamonds and I’m not going to buy now cause I don’t have enough lol) But I need it 😩

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Guys we get 2 diamonds for hairstyles once someone buy them from us.What about makeup tho?How many diamonds they re gonna give us?
    periimia said:
    Guys we get 2 diamonds for hairstyles once someone buy them from us.What about makeup tho?How many diamonds they re gonna give us?
    I thought something like 5 diamonds, but I don’t think Glu was going to be that generous with us 💀

Guys if u have these earings can u save it to ur lookbook?
    loraainec said:
    periimia said:
    I thought something like 5 diamonds, but I don’t think Glu was going to be that generous with us 💀
    Yeah if u buy small pack of diamonds dolls in ur squad get 5 energy lol😂
    @periimia I saw we will have new kollections on May 21 and June 4, I just don’t know if they are diamonds or kstars kollections 
    loraainec said:
    @periimia I saw we will have new kollections on May 21 and June 4, I just don’t know if they are diamonds or kstars kollections 
    That means we don’t get a diamond kollection or we get a diamond and a kstar kollection 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • valeetolar9valeetolar9 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited May 2021

• valeetolar9valeetolar9 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hey team! I’m so sorry if I haven’t been helpful I’m still waiting for the problem of the lookbook to be solved I saw I was not the only one! 

Im also looking for the heart earrings please! 

And I have the hair @loraainec but I’m waiting for them to solve the lookbook thing :( 
    Hey team! I’m so sorry if I haven’t been helpful I’m still waiting for the problem of the lookbook to be solved I saw I was not the only one! 

Im also looking for the heart earrings please! 

And I have the hair @loraainec but I’m waiting for them to solve the lookbook thing :( 
    Oh I’m so sorry that you still have that problem! I saw in the forum too that lots of doll are having this same issue! What did they say to you?
    @islaeden It doesn't show what you bought, but thank you beauty!🥰🥰
    Mine is super glitchy so that's probably why it's not showing the item.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I picked the 2nd box on my side game and got 5 energy, so I didn't want to take the chance of getting energy again...so I chose the 3rd one. 🙄 Wished I would have went with my normal 2nd box cause I've been wanting that hair. 😳Omg I just saw the fireworks as I posted the screenshot on here!!😩😩😩

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • millenafelixmillenafelix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I picked the 2nd box on my side game and got 5 energy, so I didn't want to take the chance of getting energy again...so I chose the 3rd one. 🙄 Wished I would have went with my normal 2nd box cause I've been wanting that hair. 😳Omg I just saw the fireworks as I posted the screenshot on here!!😩😩😩

Oh the fireworks are really cool! Today my box didn’t have anything special, but I won a diamond so that is nice 😁

Ugh energies were really chasing you lol I got kash on mine 🤡
    periimia said:
    I bought them from you @periimia! Thank you so much! And a big thank to @millenafelix for having purchased from my lookbook!
    I think you got mistaken, because I didn’t buy anything from you yet, but my friend @renataemyybought the hair with the hat
    You're right lol thanks!
  • nathaliastnathaliast Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I guess i’m lucky for now 👏😜

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

That top in the low left corner is so beautiful!! 😍
    iOS | Brazil
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    This is what I got... 🙄

Also, if you want the firework aura I saved it on a look
    iOS | Brazil
    MaFe said:
    This is what I got... 🙄

Fireworks was a ts prize she can’t get it.
    MaFe said:
    This is what I got... 🙄

I got the same dye 😔
  • Tova_kkhTova_kkh Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Omg guys!! I’ve been waiting for this collection to come back in my rotation ever since it was released and it finally did!! 🤩 soo happy that I managed to get the bundle now since I’ve always been in love with this hair 😍 definitely makes up for the fact that I got a champagne dye in my squad box today 😂
    Big shout out to each of y'all for logging in today. We already have the gift box! I can't wait to open mine tonight, hopefully we all have a good pallet with the best pick! 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I get excited the whole day to open my squad box 😩