KKH Humor

15678911Next

Comments

• QueeeenKozetteQueeeenKozette Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Have any of you had a funny dream about the game lately?

YES! (I was my doll in this dream) I had a dream that my game completely reset and I had to start from the very beginning (like a comeback, only no cash, stars, or clothing) and I was crying because that’s so much time just...gone. I was so upset that I called Simon and Maria, and I tried to salvage everything but it didn’t work. So instead, I stole all of Willow’s stuff and worked up from there! I woke up and instantly grabbed my phone to check. Biggest relief known to man! 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I love this willow’s quote so much that I made a sticker and me and my friends use all the time lol 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    😆. 

IOS Player 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Seems like I’m speaking with a ghost 👻 
    Btw customer service couldn’t help me w this. It causes my game to trash every time I try completing the task so I’ll probably miss out on the item ☹️☹️☹️☹️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, any chance you get dialogue when you hit the yellow Voice balloon? Or is that what crashes it?  I’ll look around and see if there is any advice for this. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Ok, any chance you get dialogue when you hit the yellow Voice balloon? Or is that what crashes it?  I’ll look around and see if there is any advice for this. 
    Yes it crashes as soon as I hit the yellow balloon and it starts a conversation. In order to avoid the crash, I need to exit the room quickly and not click the balloon. But this is for a Sequel task where we’d probably get a cool item and I don’t wanna miss out just because of a glitch. I’ve been trying to complete the task for like two days lol. 
    I’ve restarted my device, checked my network and closed the app
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Sarah's killing me lmao either she needs to stop scamming me for a free tour every week or she needs to stop flying to my park because as much as I appreciate the business, it hardly seems worth losing your luggage every week 😂 

(Edited to fix photo)
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I had to do a double take at this lmfao 
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited July 2021
    *ignore, sorry
  • SiaSia Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Lmaoooo😭
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    And I'm 12 lol 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

Ok, he’s too committed to himself to ever make a move with us. Where’s Raul?  Oh Raul …….Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Did someone screenshot the message where Simon mistook a hairless cat for the missing chihuahua?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    yezx said:
    Did someone screenshot the message where Simon mistook a hairless cat for the missing chihuahua?

Not me but someone on fb 
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Invited my NPC friend to one of those filler gigs Simon offers and then once I was almost done with it I suddenly got confused seeing there were 2 of them there :D I never knew she had a twin!
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Ma'am, is the umbrella really necessary during possible s*x?💀
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    How can you have a date in the bathtub? I literally play for years and I never knew you could do that🤯
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    How can you have a date in the bathtub? I literally play for years and I never knew you could do that🤯
    After you invite your partner for a date in the foyer of the Bel Air home, you can go to the spa and continue the date there if you have the bathtub😊
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    KkhElena said:
    After you invite your partner for a date in the foyer of the Bel Air home, you can go to the spa and continue the date there if you have the bathtub😊
    Thank you so much 🥰 i always finished the date in the foyer, i never bothered to go in other rooms lol 😅
    I'm just recovering from a virus, so maybe I'm confused.   Is the snow on the lawn in bel air melting?  Lol?  Anyone?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts

finally found him... The man, the myth, the legend