👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    A little disappointed with my box. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Well... this palette was not it! 🙃

She/Her
    Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I feel dumb because I almost picked the hair 😭. Here's my palette:

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I was wondering if you're not one of the first 12 that log in, but you still log in, do you also get the daily box? Does anyone happen to know?
    I just checked and it says our squad has 14 members not 15 🤔
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I was wondering if you're not one of the first 12 that log in, but you still log in, do you also get the daily box? Does anyone happen to know?
    Yes, you do still get the daily box as long as you log in!
    edited May 2021
    dpeters said:
    It’s one of my friends who’s been going through something personal the past few days so she hasn’t been able to play but is going to join as soon as she can. I figured that since we have 14 active players (and we’ve already reached the reward box today! 🎉) that it wouldn’t really affect the group right now. I hope that’s okay with everyone? 💕
    I just want to thank all of you for your amazing looks 😍 There are so many pieces I am currently eyeing and will hopefully get around to purchasing  soon w/ diamonds (Glu, give us diamonds businesses !!!)
    Here are some of the items I am definitely going to get as soon as I have enough diamonds:

So just know that I am not ignoring anyone's looks or items; this post is an appreciation post 😍🥰💖
    She/Her
    Android
    maggiey said:
    dpeters said:
    It’s one of my friends who’s been going through something personal the past few days so she hasn’t been able to play but is going to join as soon as she can. I figured that since we have 14 active players (and we’ve already reached the reward box today! 🎉) that it wouldn’t really affect the group right now. I hope that’s okay with everyone? 💕
    Aww I hope your friend is ok! Sorry, I just thought someone had left 😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    dpeters said:
    maggiey said:
    dpeters said:
    Aww I hope your friend is ok! Sorry, I just thought someone had left 😅
    No worries! I actually think it tells you in the activity feed when someone leaves the squad, at least that’s what I’ve seen in screenshots posted by other dolls on the forum 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I just want to thank all of you for your amazing looks 😍 There are so many pieces I am currently eyeing and will hopefully get around to purchasing  soon w/ diamonds (Glu, give us diamonds businesses !!!)
    Here are some of the items I am definitely going to get as soon as I have enough diamonds:

So just know that I am not ignoring anyone's looks or items; this post is an appreciation post 😍🥰💖
    I have the lollipop handheld, let me know when you’re ready to buy it and I can include it in a look!

I have the glasses and added them to my lookbook. They will be there whenever you are ready.

I have the second hairstyle and last dress 😉 I think they're already in my lookbook 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dinoqueen9 @maggiemay @dpeters Thank you all !!! I actually took these screenshots straight from yall/the Squad's Lookbooks :)<3 I wanted to let yall know that I am very much interested in these pieces from your klosets and will come around to getting them when I have enough diamonds :)

She/Her
    Android
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Ok so I really don’t like the hair I picked at all whatsoever lol.. BUT I am thankful to actually be able to open a reward box after yesterday’s fiasco😅

edited May 2021
    Why didn’t I pick my usual box, the one right beside it? I have the worst luck with these 😭 

• livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

Todays box
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @maggiey I’m glad I’m not the only one with a go-to box I pick lol. Or sometimes I wait a bit and try to focus on which box I’m “drawn to”😂😂
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @maggiey @buffysummers0990 i always pick the top left 😅 today i got a pair of boots!
    Today I picked cash 😭
    I picked this hair today 😍 Glad I didn't pick my go-to box (I sometimes ask Google to pick a number 1-8; it picked 4 and did not disappoint)!

She/Her
    Android
    I have terrible luck with boxes 😩

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere

Had a decent palette, just picked a sorta meh tile 😅 Tonight’s box will be better!!

My current wishlist items—I’m gonna be saving for a WHILE, but rn I’m at 38 diamonds and will be getting the ombré lips once I hit 40!!

Thanks to @maggiemay I was able to buy the ombré lips today!! I love them so much 🥰🥰
    @dinoqueen9 they look great on your doll. Those lips are my favorites. 
    edited May 2021
    Thank you so much @maggiemay! 💕💕💕
    Now I can finally get the hair I wanted 💕

Thank you @maggiey! You're gonna love the hair, I can't seem to stop using it in every sys look lol. 
    brom617 said:
    Thank you @maggiey! You're gonna love the hair, I can't seem to stop using it in every sys look lol. 
    I’m so excited to try it out with some of my looks for this SYS! I can definitely see it quickly becoming one my favourites as well 💕
    Idk if my app is laggy, but it is showing that 11 of us have been active thus far today; if you haven't been super active today, please hop on the app for like 20 consecutive minutes so it can count you so we can unlock the gift box 🥺💖

I hope we all get good picks tomorrow ✨
    She/Her
    Android