👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Hi! Looking for a squad. I'm a daily free player. I've had the game since it released. So my closet has a ton of old items. I will update my look book a couple times a week with old stuff so people can shop it! 🤗 looking forward to joining a squad!
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Hi!!! I've been kicked out of so many squads, send helpppp haha.
    I play daily and have spent a lot of money (not consistently, only in times of weakness... are there support groups for this kind of thing :| )
    If anyone is looking, I'm so down to be in a squad! I legit never post but I've been lurking and checking daily for the last 2 years since I found out about the forum <3 

• kyra_kkhkyra_kkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hii! I'm still pretty new to the forum but if you still need to join a squad feel free to join mine! The name is: snooze gang #299019.
    No big requirements just be nice and play daily if you can 😁 (you don't have to but preferably if you were active) 😊💕

update: it's already full
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hello dolls! Is there any squad I can join? I need a very active one 🥰
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Hi i’m looking for a squad! I’m level 51 A+++ free player and i’ve been  playing for almost  3 years nonstop 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • labenzilabenzi Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm looking for a squad.  I play every day, eventually I use money and I’m at level 40. I’ve been playing for 2 years.
  • esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    If any of y'all are looking for a squad to join mine is still pretty empty! It's called Barbies and the number is #440367. It's private, I don't care if y'all are free players or spend money. Just play everyday! I posted a new discussion in the Squads part of the forum so y'all can check it out for more details 😙
  • willow5willow5 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Heyy, I’m searching for an active squad😊 I’m level 62 and I play almost from the beginning, I think it was 5 years already🤔 I haven’t been using the forum very much yet but I’m ready to change that😄
    labenzi said:
    I'm looking for a squad.  I play every day, eventually I use money and I’m at level 40. I’ve been playing for 2 years.
    Mine's open! It's #440367
    @KatyKKH @CleoKKH @katiaxo My squad is open and y'all are welcome to join! It's #440367
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hi! I'm looking for a squad to join - I'm an active daily player, I sometimes spend money on the game (chances increase when stressed out 😅). 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hey, I’m still looking for a squad - preferably one with daily paid players who have throw back items and past events items I can buy! I’ve been saving my diamonds and I’m looking for some style inspo to spend them on! Thanks 😊 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hey!! Is there any room for me in someones squad? 😋 Im looking for a squad with activ  players and with someone can talk to, i feel kinda lonley when nobody in my surrounding is playing KKH🥲
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey 👋,  I'm looking for a squad to join, I'm a daily player. I do spend money on the game, but mostly on fashion goals and triple threat offers (hopefully they count soon). It would be great to team up with some forum dolls if anyone has any space or is creating a new squad. I'm from the UK so missed out when most people were finding their squad yesterday,  so would be great to join one 😊

Edit: I've been added to a squad now - thank you! 💛
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • _amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    hi if youre looking for a squad, please join mine, it’s called the piastics #854267 <3
  • _amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    i might reject u if ur doll is looking a mess or in ‘noob’ clothing lol
    JOIN MY SQUAD! It's called Barbies and the number is #440367!!!
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Hey dolls💫 I haven’t been on the forum for a while but I play every ✨ single✨ day✨ 😂 I am lvl 35 and looking for an active squad.
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Hi! I'm from Brazil and I wanted to join a squad with my fellow brazilian dolls 😄
  • Afisemi_Kim3Afisemi_Kim3 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Tinellat said:
    Daily players are more than welcome 😊 

I joined your squad 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Is there any swedish players here?🇸🇪🌺
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Hi! Anyone that has a spot open in their squad? I am a daily player and occationaly spend some money on this addicting game  :D  :#
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hi I'm a lurker who just joined the forum so I can hopefully find a squad...I'm a daily player and a little embarrassed to say it's become an addiction and I spend $ more often than I should 💀
    💛🐝
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hi, I joined Wild cats squad and just wanted to know are some members forum player? 
  • wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I want to join one but I'm too nervous to just pop into a random squad in fear of getting kicked out  :# Anyone looking for a daily player? I don't post much on here so I know I'm kind of unknown. 
    Edit: 
    In game doll's name: Clara
    Pronouns: She/Her
    Here's a picture of my doll currently:

• purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    CleoKKH said:
    Hello dolls! Is there any squad I can join? I need a very active one 🥰
    Me tooo🥺💓
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hi!! Looking for a squad :) 
    I’ve been playing the game since 2014 and I log in every day. My doll is below :) 

• kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @ThisIsFallon @Justjess1717 @chanelle would any of you be interested in creating a squad together? Maybe other will be interested in joining us as well 
    Could I join as well?? Or are you all full? 
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Helloooo!
    Some spanish people to join a Spain squad?💘
    Besitos✨
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    can someone pls recommend me a squad of active players that spend rl money, or message me to join 😭 im abt to make a purchase and want the squad to benefit