šŸ‘€ Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Looking to join a squad šŸ‘€
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • miaparkmiapark Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hello everyone! I dont post much here, but now's the time to do it! haha
    Im a daily free player in the lookout for an active squad! Im lvl 32, from Argentina, and a libra, just send me a message :smile:
    Android player
    Coming back after two lost dolls, now level 32
    From Argentina šŸŒŗ
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    kjanne said:
    @ThisIsFallon @Justjess1717 @chanelle would any of you be interested in creating a squad together? Maybe other will be interested in joining us as wellĀ 
    Could I join as well?? Or are you all full?Ā 
    Our squad is complete but thank you for considering usā˜ŗļø I hope you find a squad soon!šŸ„°
  • barbied0llbarbied0ll Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hi! Iā€™m looking to join a squad. Iā€™m a longtime lurker on the forum but play KKH daily and (secretly) spend more money than I should on the game... Please message me if youā€™re accepting squad members! Would also love to join any Facebook/discussion groups! Iā€™m level 37 A++ šŸ’–
    iOS
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited May 2021
    AnaB said:
    Hii!! I think I just entered a squad with @LindaVB @kokokokonut and other forum dolls. Is that ok? I didnt know if it was supposed to be private. Please let me know!Ā 
    @lindaVB I requested to join as well. ā¤ļøĀ 
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Does anyone have a squad I can join? Im a daily player from Australia. I'm hardcore on SYS' but have a special place in my heart for tattoos and a bit of horror. Currently proud of my 1k Ive saved for Kimaversary
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Hi! Looking for a squad to join < 3
    I'm a daily player from the USA and i usually buy a ticket or two if i like the sys! I'm probably also going to buy k stars for kimaversary.Ā 
    I'm currently ranked #1 and I'd love a squad that helps each other out and talks! I haven't ever DM'ed any other forum dolls so hopefully I'm not too late and there's a chance for me to get to know some of y'all! Thanks so much. My doll's name is Jimena.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Hey, I've been playing this game since it first came out I lost several times my progress due to me changing devices, but since this game came out I've been extremely active and sometimes spend some $$ to get me some goodiesšŸ¤­šŸ’• (but not constantly because I have rent and stuff yknow) but i would definitely liked to be a part of a nice squad with cool equally active players (especially if we get a chat feature I wanna meet nice, kind peeps all over the šŸŒŽ) so please consider me for your squad pls I will be constantly updating my lookbooks so you can check out my outfitsĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • helloxjanessahelloxjanessa Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Hi dolls,
    So far we have a squad of 3. Well 2 but 1 is a side game that gets logged into everyday...
    We are daily players that spend occasionally.Ā 

Squad goals:
    Be kind
    Have fun

If you want to join our friendly team let me know!Ā 

I would LOVE to join if you have any spots still available šŸ’“
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Are these girls from the forum?
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    Long time player here! I donā€™t really post much on here but I play daily, and occasionally make purchases if i really like something! I think this goes without saying but Iā€™d prefer to be in a squad that doesnā€™t have any ignorant people when it comes to cultural appropriation! šŸ™‚
    still looking!
  • kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    hiiii!! this is my first time ever posting on here but i've been an avid reader since forever. looking for someone who'd accept me into their squad cuz i'm kinda socially awkward hehe. a daily player and i'll spend money on items i love!
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Hi dolls! I know I barely post here but I swear Iā€™m super active in game! Iā€™m late to squads just bc I forgot to update my app, now all the good ones are probably gone šŸ˜©
    Ā If anyone is currently accepting members please hit me up! Or if thereā€™s a bunch looking for a squad you can still hit me up and Iā€™ll shell out the 10kstars to start one, but youā€™ll have to help me come up with a name lol.Ā 
    Hey guys!!! Iā€™m still looking for a squad, everyoneā€™s is full so far. Lol. Ā Iā€™m super active, log in every day, buy stars/SYS weekly. ā¤ļøā¤ļø
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Hi everyone! I joined a random squad yesterday bc I hadnā€™t Ā checked the forum in a few days and had no idea what tf was going on lol šŸ’€ but the person that started the squad left and made me leader so if anyone wants to join please message me. I play everyday and I spend money every other week or so on diamonds!:)Ā 
  • RhaeTRhaeT Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited May 2021
    *edit found one šŸ’–
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Hey Everyone I am still looking for a squad if anyone has any open spots! Iā€™m extremely active and occasionally spend money on the gameĀ 
  • daphne_daphne_ Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I am looking for a squadšŸ‘€
    Anissa722 said:
    Hey Everyone I am still looking for a squad if anyone has any open spots! Iā€™m extremely active and occasionally spend money on the gameĀ 
    Your doll is adorable!Ā 
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hello! I am new to the forum but have been playing KKH every day for more than a year now. I am A+++, level 48 and I spend real money regularly on the game! Would love to join a motivated Squad!! šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Also thinking about creating one myself, if you're interested DM me !!šŸ˜Š
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Hi gorgeous dolls! My fiance recently started a squad and is trying to get male dolls to join so he can shop their looks and exchange rewards. He is a daily player, because I always remind him to submit lol. Let me know if anyone has a male game and would be interested in joining his!Ā 

Boy Dance Party - GIF on Imgur
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets.Ā 
  • truditrudi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey guys! Iā€™m an active player and spends Ā£Ā£ here and there. Iā€™d like to find a squad that also buys kstars and diamonds so we can all get some gifts šŸ˜ I want to top up on my kstars so Iā€™d like to join a group soon so everyone gets benefits from it šŸ’› I also spend a lot of money on sys but I donā€™t think it counts lolĀ 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    can someone pls recommend me a squad of active players that spend rl money, or message me to join šŸ˜­ im abt to make a purchase and want the squad to benefitĀ 
    Iā€™d love to join! I spend irl moneyšŸ˜…Ā 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Hi everyone! I joined a random squad yesterday bc I hadnā€™t Ā checked the forum in a few days and had no idea what tf was going on lol šŸ’€ but the person that started the squad left and made me leader so if anyone wants to join please message me. I play everyday and I spend money every other week or so on diamonds!:)Ā 

Iā€™d love to join!xĀ 
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Hello. Any squad to join? I connect daily. I'
    m level 36 and i'm from Argentina :)
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hello everyone (: My friend created a squad called One Attack. She isn't a forum doll but she plays everyday and so do I, anyone is welcome to join!!!Ā 
    edit: 3 spots are available now šŸ’•
  • malixpopmalixpop Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey everyone! I'm a free doll who plays -too much- every day and I'm looking for a squad! My closet has some old clothes since I began to play years ago and paused at some point.

I'd be so happy to join your squad! Let's get some rewards (and diamonds!!!) šŸŒŸ
    A+++ šŸ­ level 39 šŸ§ AndroidĀ player
    based in Europe šŸŖ… english isn't my 1st languageĀ āœØ
  • sxnsetsonfiresxnsetsonfire Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi! I recently joined a squad that has 2 spots left! Itā€™s called BRATZGIRLZ Ā :)Ā 
  • bruhh_1qbruhh_1q Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Update: a join accidentally didnā€™t work out so I decided to make my own instead! Pm me if youā€™re a similar type of player :) *18+Ā only* nothing personal, but Iā€™m 22 and looking to be working with players in my age range šŸ˜… also since Iā€™m making a discord server and weā€™ll be in communication this group will be a hate free zone - no racism (clear or casual), sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, etc.
    That being said, all are welcome so long as you can abide by that requirement!Ā 

Hey everyone :)Ā 
    Iā€™m a level 35 Bronze VIP daily user looking for an active squad! Iā€™m currently #11 on my A++ list so itā€™s safe to say Iā€™ve been grinding on this game for a while now šŸ˜‚ I occasionally make in app purchases, and Iā€™m not on forum much so Iā€™m also hoping for a squad using discord so we can communicate and help eachother out!Ā 
    P.s. hereā€™s whatā€™s currently in my look books šŸ¤—
    Ā 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Hey forum! Itā€™s been a while! I made a squad & am looking for members. The name is Fineapples, and the code is #225722.Ā 

Weā€™ve made a discord to chat if anyone is interested!