🗳️💋 SYS 5/17/21 First Date SYS💖🗳️

Comments

• RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Rikk said:
    Anulika said:

After two horrible dates, I went and watched a good ol’ 3D movie, ALONE. 
    @Anulika I love that look!

not to get too deep with it, but I think there’s so much value in that first date with yourself! I lived in the Middle East for a long time and a woman taking herself to a restaurant or the movies or something alone just isn’t very common (people kind of feel sorry for you that you’re by yourself)...then I moved to Germany and it’s totally normal to take yourself out for dinner or something on a “self-date” and I LOVE it! I’m in a long-term relationship but I love to dress up and take myself out on little dates from time to time. I think everybody should foster a relationship with themselves first 💕💕
    Tysm 💕 I lived all my life in the middle east too and know exactly what you mean! Now I love going on self dates too! Still get the occasional odd look, but idc anymore 😆
    I’ve lived in Middle East for a long time too and couldn’t count how many times I’ve gotten sad looks when I’m out alone. I enjoy my Me Time folks, no need to feel sorry for me! 😂
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

The struggle has been real in my group. I haven’t seen these low scores before in gold. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My looks so far

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Amy136602 so undeserved 😩 All of your looks are so lovely ! 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Finished 14 looks and I’m still short by 4 votes. That’s with 2 purchased tickets

• Lokkii14Lokkii14 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    This SYS is been brutal!!!! 20s/30s I’m I the only one who thought that all the long dresses were off theme??? I sent my doll though with jeans and nice girl sexy top and heels. A glammed up but still realist first date got 23 votes:( 
    also I’m am soooooo sick of all the highlighter and contour look. If our queen bee is Kim, yes we all know she uses it, but the trick and success is she looks as if she’s been blessed with the perfect face!!! She does not ever soooo obviously look like she’s wearing it. Am I the only one sick of some of the snobbish mean doll stuff going on??? That thinks just changing the color of a dress or jewelry makes ok to sent the same basic look though 4-5 times??? It’s Look#1 Look #2 and so on ie different looks, different combinations show some skill not just the ability to get 54 on a look and then see how many times you can make a small change and get away with it!!!!
    Speaking of our queen she got in hot water and took down pictures where it was so obvious 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    No purchased tickets or anything ! I got the dress and i amazingly stayed in the high 40’s with my looks:) hopefully ill stay #2 in my group to use the outfit for next sys

Ok glu WTF????? A joke gets 35?????

Maybe a protest vote??
    My last real look got 36!! Am I that clueless about SYS??
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

@KalindaKing I’ve been robed. i never make a fuss about scoring low, unless its this update mess. I updated the game and had to wait for over an hour to get 30 something votes on the last 5 looks, they would stay on 4,6 for 1h.

I wish there was a way for me to be compensated by getting the dress. But Im not buying extra tickets for this mess I know that the update caused this. I can see by others on the forum and in my group.

before the update:

...after 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Lokkii14 said:
    My last real look got 36!! Am I that clueless about SYS??
    That look is pretty cute tbh,idk some sys events are hit and miss for me as well. I noticed certain hair and outfits do get you a higher score so i think thats why some people reuse the same dress in a different color.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    See if you can spot when the update hit…

No earnable dress for me.
    I play on iOS
  • leiahkkhleiahkkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Best, worst and personal favourite ☺️
    active daily since 2020, broke af so no cash involved
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Used up all of my haunted haze but I love this ‘ready for the yacht’ ensemble 💕💕💕  
    Omg I love this look! especially with the gloves.. i know what I’m using my HH dye on :)
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Are you kidding me!?!? 😡😭
  • marinettemarinette Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    my best looks

• kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    exactly same looks, but with so different scores. This algorithm is really annoying 😑
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    This has got to be the most annoying thing ever! I would usually just buy a ticket if i was like 20/30 votes off but 5 is not enough for me to buy a ticket tbh, really wanted the dress though😢
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Glad (well not glad but you know what I mean) to see other dolls have had a tank in votes since updating. I was getting high 40s before I updated, now I’m getting in the 20s and low 30s. I was on track to get 2nd in my group, but not now. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Sadly my recent looks have gone downhill a bit. I still have my last look to submit so I’m hoping that scores better !
    At first I thought the earnable dress was a bit meh but wow it’s really grown on me; I love how pretty and delicate it is 💕 I am also someone who likes the “pee pose” lol so I’m pleased 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    Mariano!!!! Are you kidding me your doll looks great and in theme and all different looks!!!! Damn I wish I could gift the dress to you! 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I missed a ticket, but it was fun! 
    Can't wait to get those cute ts shoes :D
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks 🍷  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I swear I spot @Amy136602 in the voting booth more than any other person!! Looking gorgeous 😍😍

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.