🌹Rose Squad🥀 [FULL]

lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads

– please do not post here if you’re not a part of the Rose Squad!❤️

– i will be making more room soon for forum dolls to join as i think it would be fun to interact together on here🌹
Prev134

Comments

• diamonddarlingdiamonddarling Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Hi🥰

Im CC💋 and would love to join your squad 😍

My pronouns are she/her💛🌹

Here is my doll 🦋

• alicelalicel Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, I’m Alice and I would love to join if I can 💗
    My pronouns are she/her
  • AnnMarie_KKHAnnMarie_KKH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    hi, this is my doll, i would love to join too
    my pronouns are she/her ❤️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Hello Can I join??
    I already looked for the squad in the game and it seems to me that I sent my request 
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    she/her 
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Hey 👋!
    Thanks @lilelfears for accepting my request. I also go by the name CC @diamonddarling! But I'll use Charlie instead to prevent any mix ups! My pronouns are she/her and my doll is called Alexa. Looking forward to being in a squad with you guys! 😀

Here's a couple of pics of my doll:

Rose Squad🌹🥰
    🦋Hello my name is Denisse Miller Thomas in the game🦋
    🦋 I am she/she🦋
    ❤I love the squad❤
    🦋I have seen your book of looks and they are all wonderful🦋
    Pics of my doll 

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    @CCKKH2021 @D98 i’m so happy that you are both in my group! your dolls are stunning💞
    edited May 2021
    Thanks @lilelfears, right back at you! Your doll is gorgeous. Everyone in the group has beautiful dolls and great lookbooks 😍. Also, thanks for putting the sparkly sunglasses in your lookbook. I've wanted them for ages, and so I'm glad I could finally buy them:

Hope you enjoyed your reward 😊
    Edit: actually it may not have been you @lilelfears 😭. I wish the game let us keep a record of who we bought items from. 🥲
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Thanks @lilelfears, right back at you! Your doll is gorgeous. Everyone in the group has beautiful dolls and great lookbooks 😍. Also, thanks for putting the sparkly sunglasses in your lookbook. I've wanted them for ages, and so I'm glad I could finally buy them:

Edit: actually it may not have been you @lilelfears 😭. I wish the game let us keep a record of who we bought items from. 🥲
    i’m so glad you could get some items! you might have got them from this player as she has them in her lookbook💗

edited May 2021
    @CCKKH2021 @D98 i’m so happy that you are both in my group! your dolls are stunning💞
    Thank you very much,it is a privilege to be in the rose squad 😁💖🌹
    Everyone's looks are perfect, just like their dolls❤
    By the way @lilelfears,I want to acquiere the lips that you use,I love them and I have been looking for them for a long time..
    lilelfears said:
    CCKKH2021 said:

i’m so glad you could get some items! you might have got them from this player as she has them in her lookbook💗

Thanks! That makes sense, sorry to confuse you! 
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hey Rose Squad! 💕🌹 
    I’m so happy to be in a squad with you all, everyone looks gorgeous! My doll’s name is Anous and I go by she/her. 
    I just opened the GB and got a beautiful shirt so I’m already loving this new feature! 💕

• maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Hey everyone 😍
    This is Maniya and my pronouns are she/her. 
    I’m super thrilled to be part of this gorgeous squad✨💕
    I’ve been playing on and off since the game came out so I own many past items. I had so much fun making the look book and was excited to see yours 😍😍😍

btw I got this hair in the squad daily gift box. How crazy is that! I expected it to be full of dyes. Hope you guys get awesome items 💃🏻
    CCKKH2021 said:

Hi🥰 yes that was me, thank you so much for purchasing 😍😍 I received one diamond 🥰
    @maniya The mystery is solved!! 🥳  I got confused as after I bought the glasses and wore them, they showed up on my doll in every lookbook! 🙃  Glad you got your reward. Your lookbook is amazing 👏
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    CCKKH2021 said:
    @maniya The mystery is solved!! 🥳  I got confused as after I bought the glasses and wore them, they showed up on my doll in every lookbook! 🙃  Glad you got your reward. Your lookbook is amazing 👏
    Glad you like it 😍 I’ll try updating the looks every once in a while. But if you guys are looking for anything specific you can always ask me ❤️❤️
    Hi Rose Squad.🌹

I firstly just wanted to thank you all for joining so far, I’m loving your looks already. I also just wanted to say thank you all for being so welcoming to each other here, we only support kindness here so it means a lot to me to know that you all are so kind.❤️

I lastly just want to ask you all is there any items you really want? If so please post them in here so others can possibly put them in their lookbooks for you.🌹
    My first prize I love it❤🌹

@D98 congrats doll! that top is gorgeous❤️
    @D98 congrats doll! that top is gorgeous❤️
    Thanks 🦋🌹
    Hi Rose Squad.🌹

I firstly just wanted to thank you all for joining so far, I’m loving your looks already. I also just wanted to say thank you all for being so welcoming to each other here, we only support kindness here so it means a lot to me to know that you all are so kind.❤️

I lastly just want to ask you all is there any items you really want? If so please post them in here so others can possibly put them in their lookbooks for you.🌹
    Hello,thank you,you are a great leader,since you mention it I want these lips and I like that some of you have them,I just wait for more diamonds to acquire them...
    💋Kisses for everyone💋
    D98🦋

@CCKKH2021 thanks for the diamonds 💎💎
    Kisses and hugs 💋🌹💌
    Lovely surprise from @CCKKH2021😍 hope you enjoy your diamonds 💕✨
    Hi Rose Squad.🌹

Thank you for mentioning this💕

I’m always hunting for new handhelds👀
    and the cat that sits on the shoulder? I don’t know how much diamonds it costs but if someone adds it in their look book I’d appreciate it 🥰 I wanted to see the price💕
    Hey all 👋.  I can't take the credit for the diamonds @D98 and @maniya. It was @diamonddarling who also goes by CC. She is also called CC in game, my doll is Alexa. It's so easy to get it mixed up! Thanks @diamonddarling for the diamonds suprise!! 💎
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Hey all 👋.  I can't take the credit for the diamonds @D98 and @maniya. It was @diamonddarling who also goes by CC. She is also called CC in game, my doll is Alexa. It's so easy to get it mixed up! Thanks @diamonddarling for the diamonds suprise!! 💎
    Oh I see 😅😅 sorry to you both, gorgeous dolls🥰
    @diamonddarling thank you for the surprise💕 hope you enjoy your diamonds 💎💎 

No need to say sorry at all @maniya! 💛💛
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    maniya said:
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Oh I see 😅😅 sorry to you both, gorgeous dolls🥰
    @diamonddarling thank you for the surprise💕 hope you enjoy your diamonds 💎💎 

Thank you everyone!❤️🌹 Sorry I go by CC so it gets very confusing @CCKKH2021🥺

I hope you all have a beautiful day, I’m so grateful to have such amazing people in this squad!🌹🥰