🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Why aren't squad members automatic friends? If I'm in a squad I should be able to use them in gigs/
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

really love all flags ❤️‍🔥 BLM 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    want to buy this for the eye look, but i know i’ll never use the hair 😭 someone talk me in or out of it
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KalindaKing is the team working on looking into this issue?
    i have 2 girls in my squad this is happening to so please let us know @KalindaKing
    This means that the person doesn’t have any looks in their look books. They have to save some looks in their look books in the closet for you to see their looks! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Waiting for newsletter 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KkhAngelica they do though they showed us screenshots in our message thread so idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ why I’m confused 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @KkhAngelica they do though they showed us screenshots in our message thread so idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ why I’m confused 
    It’s happening to me too. I have looks but my squad can’t see them 😭
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I hope we receive our rewards today! 🤞
    *Edit* I have received my rewards! I had to play a little bit tho and then they came to my mailbox
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Jk got it!
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Omg I was just adding my squad members on FB and I may have added many of you 🤣 so don’t be worried if I see a gal named Haylee adding u on your kkh FB, I don’t have a dedicated Facebook account 😆☺️
  • 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I didn’t get the any of the rewards from yesterday and today? It’s telling me it’s in my mailbox but nothings in there 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts

🤡
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I mean... thanks but what gift is this?😂 at least give us MORE diamonds?? Take the dyes out for once (those things are literally in every box! Same with energy)
    Or put actual clothing items, eyes, hair in these boxes ...
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited May 2021

I've seen the things we aren't allowed to talk about and I'm extremely disappointed that half of this look will be difficult for many players to get without spending money. It doesn't feel like Glu is celebrating the LGBTQIA+ communiy, just trying to profit from it @KalindaKing
    Glu needs to do better.
    Edit to clarify that I mean one of these items will be hard to get cus of algorithms. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I’m weak and I bought the items, not really my style but they’re so pretty 🎀

your doll is perfect @AmandaMKkh 😍❤️‍🔥
    iOS player
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

I've seen the things we aren't allowed to talk about and I'm extremely disappointed that this look will be really difficult for many players to get without spending money. It doesn't feel like Glu is celebrating the LGBTQI+ communiy, just trying to profit from it @KalindaKing
    Glu needs to do better.

this may be a stretch, but because the outfit in this photo isn’t overly accessorized (compared to the diner outfit for example) i am hopeful that the items will be SYS earnables!

... still not super attainable as we all know the current struggle of not being able to reach the last earnable ... but it’s better than only being available for diamonds or as a showstopper!
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So i i opened a squad yesterday and everything was fine, we have 15 members but now i opened the game and the collectable says we have 7 members and doesn't reach the goal of the 12 members it needs for the box, but we have 15 members, no one left or something...
    Does anyone else have that problem too?

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    So i i opened a squad yesterday and everything was fine, we have 15 members but now i opened the game and the collectable says we have 7 members and doesn't reach the goal of the 12 members it needs for the box, but we have 15 members, no one left or something...
    Does anyone else have that problem too?

that’s actually how many group members have logged in so far
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.