Awesome Blossoms Squad Thread [Please Don’t Post Here Unless You’re A Member]

Comments

• Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Got 1 wine red dye in my box (forgot to screenshot 😅). I almost picked the Dakota dress that I’ve wanted forever. Ah well, better luck tomorrow 🤞🏻
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Can't believe I got the only item 🤣

• prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hopefully I’ll have better luck tomorrow 
  • Amanda96Amanda96 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I hope tomorrow I ll don't get dyes again 🤣💗
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Got the dye.

On a side note, @prettyinred I’m torn whether I should purchase your doll’s hair now or wait till Preppy and Posh SYS is over. Dolls, what do you think? Should I buy it now or wait? 

Buy now - Agree
    Wait - Lol

• kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts

Got the skirt
  • aquaticpandaaquaticpanda Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Here’s my box! I got a diamond but that top is so cute 🥺

• Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I got 1600, so annoying. Really wish that for the squad gift boxes it was only stars, clothing or diamonds. Dyes and money are annoying to get! At least we qualified for for today ☺️
    How is everyone ranking on SYS? 🥰
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Ugh got energy 😔

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • MorePMoreP Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Does anyone have these tights/shoes? Or similar ones? I’ve been wanting ones like this for ages 🥺
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
    Ayda21 said:
    I tend to move around a lot between the silver levels, as I score really well in some and really poorly in others. But this SYS I haven’t been doing well again...
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
    Ayda21 said:
    My scores are really low this SYS, not even reached the last earnable 😢
    MoreP said:

Does anyone have these tights/shoes? Or similar ones? I’ve been wanting ones like this for ages 🥺
    I have this in my look book, @MoreP
    Ayda21 said:
    I’ve submitted 14 looks (with 2 paid tickets) yet I am 4 points short from the last earnable. My scores are low 30-35 votes and rarely getting 40+.
    MoreP said:

I have this in my look book, @MoreP
    Unfortunately it’s unavailable 🙃
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
    MoreP said:

I have the brown ones I got for 15 diamonds in the voting booth awhile ago and the dye nicely in black I’ll add them on my lookbook so you can see them. If you want I could also post pictures of them dyed 
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Ayda21 said:
    I’m in gold and currently I’m first, but it’s all because I have spent some extra tickets. I love the prizes, and I really want to get that jacket. 
    But yeah, I tend to buy Triple Treat when each SYS starts, and also I get bundle of 12 tickets.

I wish we got rewarded also for buying tickets, because the money I spend on it is sometimes ridiculous, especially when prizes are soooo cool. 
    Got the dye.

On a side note, @prettyinred I’m torn whether I should purchase your doll’s hair now or wait till Preppy and Posh SYS is over. Dolls, what do you think? Should I buy it now or wait? 

Buy now - Agree
    Wait - Lol

I got this hair during Black Friday Sale so it might be during on sale Kimivrsary Sale 

I’m trying to save all my stars and diamonds!! This will be the first Kimiversary I’ll actually be taking part in. So tempting to spend though!! 

This is so close, I’m tempted to buy an extra ticket. What do you all think?

edited May 2021
    Ayda21 said:

@Ayda21 that’s too close! If you really want the top earnable then you can fight for it 

Edit: My advice came too late as the SYS has ended but my general rule is: if the gap between you and another player is slim, then you can submit more looks if you really want the prizes.
    MoreP said:

I have the brown ones I got for 15 diamonds in the voting booth awhile ago and the dye nicely in black I’ll add them on my lookbook so you can see them. If you want I could also post pictures of them dyed 
    I just bought from you! Thank u 🥰
    MoreP said:

Love it, just bought them! I’m sure they’ll look good dyed ☺️
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
    37mins till we get our rewards just wanted to wish you all Good Luck with your boxes!
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I had such bad scores I got kicked down to silver 3 and didnt bother using the extra tickets to get the last earnable which is a first for me, I always go for it. I ended up getting shoes in a silver box. Best of luck with the reward box and hopefully we get better scores for sys. 
    edited May 2021
    Hey dolls! Time to put on our best outfits for Preppy and Posh SYS. We got this!  <3

My K-stars and Diamonds weren’t safe this time. Opened some Diamond Boxes and shopped an outfit I saw at the Voting Booth. Oops 🙊 
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    got a dye in the box 😕

Had an okay pallet but a bad pick, hopeful for a better pick tomorrow 
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I couldn’t resist.. Had to get the hair so I caved and bought diamonds... 😅 I’m really curious to see what present you guys get though!