🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads
If you started a Squad, and you’re looking to fill it up, please post here. State any requirements. and advertise for members. You can post the page showing the name and ID number,  tell members to message you, what ever you want.  Just please post  AVAILABLE Squads.  Don’t answer them here. It’s important everyone is looking in the right thread.  :). And when your squad Fills up, please edit your post to show you’re full. 
Good luck Squad leaders!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456730

Comments

• naataasaanaataasaa Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited May 2021
    hi all! new to the forum ❤️ decided to start my own squad after constantly being kicked out of others 😔 no requirements necessary - all free and welcome to join 🌟

-squad full atm! ty to everyone who joined 🤭
  • Lucky_LunaLucky_Luna Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello Dolls!
    My Name is Lucky Luna I have created a Mix Squad. I believe we all have the same love for the game!
    Name of the squad is Lucky1s #904327
    I am very active in the Facebook community and love editing. I am also the founder of 2 groups.
    If your looking for friends with your same addiction then come join The Lucky1s squad
  • TinellatTinellat Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Full
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Hi everyone!
    My dolls name is Lilah and I have created a squad.
    I’m a daily player with some items from 2019-present (in case you want to spend those diamonds😉)
    #: 092814
  • ClaireBaeClaireBae Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yooo!
    My dolls name is Claire, and I’ve made the “Wasted Potentials” squad 😄🌺 Anyone feel free to join! I play everyday without fail, and think I could have some items that could glam up your wardrobe! 
    #: 323025

• CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Looking for daily and paid players! Yes, I drop too much money on this game.
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

WELCOME TO THE SQUAD DASH DOLLS✨
                                         #: 591699
    We are the squad who has a shopping problem and expensive taste 🤑 We would love dolls who play daily and of course, dolls who love to shop 🛍 We will be sending messages to dolls in this forum who we think would add flare, funk and FASHION to be apart of #DashDolls💅🏼 Looking for dolls from all over the world! 🌍 Inclusivity is our game 🤟🏳️‍🌈
    Keep it classy babes!! —after all diamonds are a girl’s best friend 💎 

We are currently 13/15 babes both male and female and several gifts have already been sent🎁✨
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    edited May 2021
    My squad The Elite List needs 3 more members to be at capacity. #389703 Join in game then come to our thread and drop your info.edit: We're full thanks for the interest 😁
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Posting for my bf. He has a group called Los Losers (#614952) and wants daily players to join! ☺️
  • kkhKaikkhKai Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Join my squad BRATZ BABES. We’re the most elite and baddest group out there💸💸💸 Must have fashion sense so look your best and update your look book✨ Girls and Guys are accepted. I drop lots of money on this game and I’m on daily‼️ I want people in my squad that share the same love for this game as I do. 💖

KAI <3 

Edit: 4 Spots Left!! Once my squad is completely filled I will be sending gifts😘 Inbox me for Discussion name for our squad. 
  • faeriefaerie Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    hi all! just made my own squad called the Nymphs, 14 slots open currently!

Would like to have players like me (daily players who have spent a good sum of money on the game) so we can share the love!! would also love some dolls with unique outfits! i love to see y’all’s fashion senses 💕

on and off since 2014, but now playing daily.

Shopaholic
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    kkhKai said:
    Join my squad BRATZ BABES. We’re the most elite and baddest group out there💸💸💸 Must have fashion sense so look your best and update your look book✨ Girls and Guys are accepted. I drop lots of money on this game and I’m on daily‼️ I want people in my squad that share the same love for this game as I do. 💖

KAI <3 

Edit: 4 Spots Left!! Once my squad is completely filled I will be sending gifts😘 Inbox me for Discussion name for our squad. 
    I’m in! 🌸💖👼🏼✨
    I really adore this game 💘
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited May 2021
    FULL
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

Just created this Team for Dolls who spend Money and lead the Gold League weekly! 🏆
    DM me to join ! ❤️
  • bruhh_1qbruhh_1q Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Current members: 14/15

Hey everyone :) 
    I’m a level 35 Bronze VIP daily user looking to form an active squad! I’m currently #5 on my A++ list so it’s safe to say I’ve been grinding on this game for a while now 😂 I occasionally make in app purchases, and I’m not on forum much so I’m also making a discord server so we can communicate and help eachother out! Pm me if you’re a similar type of player :) *18+ only* nothing personal, but I’m 22 and looking to be working with players in my age range 😅 also since I’m making a discord server and we’ll be in communication this group will be a hate free zone - no racism (clear or casual), sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, etc.
    That being said, all are welcome so long as you are willing to use discord and can abide by these requirements!

P.s. here’s what’s currently in my look books 🤗

• yeojayeoja Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi lovelies! I’ve created a squad called Feministas #976469! 💕 I’m a daily player and spend k-stars and gems often and have already sent out some gifts! 🤍 I’m looking for more squad members who play daily and wanna share the love with each other! 🤍 
  • madpotmadpot Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Looking for people!! Please be active and an A list celeb!! That’s it!! Thanks❤️❤️
  • debztempdebztemp Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi people! My doll's name is Debz. You can join my squad is Feline Phenom # 570783. I am a daily user :blush: Have a great day everyone!!! let's be friends <3     
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi everyone.thank you @kokokokonut for opening this thread .we need new dolls to join our squad "A squad"all welcome
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    ***All MALE squad!!!

Name: Kingzz
    Id# 220213
    Members: 3/15

Requirements:
    1. Must be male doll
    2. must log in everyday
    3. Must fill at least 3 lookbook slots with items available for diamonds
    4. Must have played for 6 months

Message me if you are interested so I can add you. It is a private squad. 
  • beckykkhbeckykkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi everyone! We have 3 more spots left in our squad 
    “The Pretty Poisons” #822849 all are welcome 🤗
    I’m a daily player and have been for over a year. Love this game so much can’t go a day without it 💕
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited May 2021
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hi ladies..for any player who still looking for squad you are welcome to join us search for "A squad" that's our name we are now 8/15 you all welcome to join we need daily players that is the most important..Good luck for you all
  • vickyv18vickyv18 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    My Name is Vicky I have created a Mix Squad. I believe we all have the same love for the game!
    Name of the squad is KK Stars. SQUAD #: 506393506393
  • BoydyyyBoydyyy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anyone can join ♥
  • PheePheePheePhee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi all! Looking for people to join the squad I created 😊 I have been a daily player for 3 years and everyone is welcome to join! 💕

Squad name is Paris A List and squad ID is #338377 ✨

Hope to see you guys soon! 🎀

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Hi everyone :-) I started a squad, if anyone wants to join, here is the name and squad number
    Bella Mermaids  #612975
    It would be great to play with other members who play daily and to share looks with 😅

• BrittullochBrittulloch Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi everyone!!🥰 Feel free to join my squad, anyone can join💕 
  • BrittullochBrittulloch Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hey dolls! Started a new squad for daily players and forum dolls! Currently on private so message me your dolls name so i can accept! 🥰