Dazzle Dolls 15/15

FallonrhodesFallonrhodes Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads

My dolls name is Fallon Rhodes and I’m looking to complete my squad. I’ve got a few members now but I’ve got a few spots open in the Dazzle Dolls!

Im a level 29 player, planning on buying stars for Kimiversary and looking for other players who log on daily!! Let me know if you’d like to join and I can send you the group number/code <3

Comments

• kelizkeliz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    So exciting! If anyone in the squad is looking for any specific items let me know and I’ll be happy to see if I have them 😊
  • hyndiehyndie Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Hi! I would like to join :)
    iOS player.

• Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi squad mates!!  Please let me know too if you’d like any items, or if you’re looking for anything and I’ll put it in my look book ☺️☺️
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • FallonrhodesFallonrhodes Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi squad mates!!  Please let me know too if you’d like any items, or if you’re looking for anything and I’ll put it in my look book ☺️☺️
    Same here! Not sure what to post in my look book so lmk any iso!
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hi! I’m looking for a squad if you have open spots. 
    Think I found it and just applied.
    Hey everyone make sure you log on a few times tonight we have  12 members but only 7/12 check ins today!
    Did anyone catch what you have to do to count as a log in? This feature was made available today, so it would be impossible to have joined a squad but not logged in today. 🤔
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I applied to join! Daily player since 2014 😊
    iOS player 
    Does anyone have the hair that matches the long sparkly blue dress (my doll is currently wearing it) It’s long and wavyish and from around last august? I would prefer to buy it from one of you vs the voting booth!
    @keliz I just updated my look book with it 🥰
    @Summer2309 thank you! 🥰
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Are you guys all filled up now?
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I send a request to join this squad🥰 I hope you can accept me!
    I’m a long time and daily player. 
    I have a lot of items if you need something I may have that and I saved a lot of diamonds♥️

ah! and this is my doll 
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Sent a request in case you have any spots open ☺️
    How did everyone go? ☺️
    Energy for me 😩 I had a good palette though, two item tiles and two diamond tiles. Just an unlucky pick. 
    averykkh said:
    Energy for me 😩 I had a good palette though, two item tiles and two diamond tiles. Just an unlucky pick. 
    Ahhh fingers crossed for tomorrow! I saw a hair in someone else’s palette I desperately want so that’ll be my pick goal! 
    averykkh said:
    I also got energy. There was a gorgeous dress I had wanted so hopefully I pick better tomorrow!
    Hey Dazzle Dolls, would any of you be interested in a discord to chat? I’ve got a few members from the reddit for kkh and I’m trying to think of a way to bring us all or most of us who can onto the same platform to chat.
    I got 1200 kash 😭 my palette was full of dye and then one diamond 
    Hey Dazzle Dolls, would any of you be interested in a discord to chat? I’ve got a few members from the reddit for kkh and I’m trying to think of a way to bring us all or most of us who can onto the same platform to chat.
    I’d be happy for discord ☺️
  • SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi dolls, sorry for joining the chat late, I didn’t realised there was a discussion thread on the forum for our squad! Been playing this game for a few years and I would love to help out any dolls with specific items on their wish list! My doll’s name is Vanessa 

Also I’m fine with any platform for communication (Reddit/forum/discord)!  :)

Hope everyone’s luck is good for the next gift box (mine wasn’t haha) 

Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
    Emptied my diamonds (15) on the boxes and got 2 dye boxes and leather pants 😭 hope you all had better luck! Might buy some diamonds, I really want that hair!!
    I’m fine w any place to chat!

good luck w sys!!
    What a palette lol, thank glu! I think I’ll be buying a diamond pack later this month (…. You guys have seen the Instagram page right??)  

good luck in the SYS! 
    Hey hunnies, I’ve created a discord server to connect all of our squad. Hope to see you all there! Hey, I’ve created a discord server to connect all of our squad so we can chat. Hope you can join! https://discord.gg/WXkSpPET