Destiny’s child 🤪❤️ SQUAD (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    @D98 I recall Kalinda saying that everyone from Android and iPhone platforms being able to join ☹️ I don’t know why you couldn’t do it. 

Look for the squad and it's already full,what a shame💔😪
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    D98 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    @D98 I recall Kalinda saying that everyone from Android and iPhone platforms being able to join ☹️ I don’t know why you couldn’t do it. 

Look for the squad and it's already full,what a shame💔😪

Can you wait just a sec i think someone who’s not supposed to be there and didn’t even asked here on the forum is in, i’ll remove them in a sec so that you could join
    @D98 you can join now i’m sorry for earlier 
    Hii guys just wanted to ask you if you have some of the older items so that i know what to save my diamonds for, thanks ☺️ 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    mia1 said:
    Hii guys just wanted to ask you if you have some of the older items so that i know what to save my diamonds for, thanks ☺️ 

Hi! I am a relatively new player, so I don't have many older items, but I managed to get some things from the voting booth and the throwback events. I have put nearly all these items I got in my lookbook, so you can take a look there, but if you want I can try to send a list of the items I have for now here for you to see :blush:
    Joey_KKH said:
    mia1 said:

Hi! I am a relatively new player, so I don't have many older items, but I managed to get some things from the voting booth and the throwback events. I have put nearly all these items I got in my lookbook, so you can take a look there, but if you want I can try to send a list of the items I have for now here for you to see :blush:
    amazing thank youuu 🥰
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    hii guys, i can’t find the mailbox where I can get the daily bonus, did someone find it?
    mcmalta said:
    hii guys, i can’t find the mailbox where I can get the daily bonus, did someone find it?
    You just tap on the envelope button it’s supposed to be there i opened  the box and got only 2 kstars while my sis got a shirt and my grams got a hairstyle so not fair 😭😂
    I have a little request, if it is not too much trouble. I found this lips in one of the lookbooks and when I saw them on my doll I fell in love with them! I was thinking about getting a little face makeover for my doll on kimiversary with some lips from the closet and contour. The lips I had in mind are available only in one colour, so I was wondering if this lips I just found can change colour, and if they do I wanted to ask if someone who already has them could show me how they look in the different colours available for free in the closet  :D 

Joey_KKH said:
    I have a little request, if it is not too much trouble. I found this lips in one of the lookbooks and when I saw them on my doll I fell in love with them! I was thinking about getting a little face makeover for my doll on kimiversary with some lips from the closet and contour. The lips I had in mind are available only in one colour, so I was wondering if this lips I just found can change colour, and if they do I wanted to ask if someone who already has them could show me how they look in the different colours available for free in the closet  :D 

Hi, so I tried with a bunch of colours I have, if you want to try something else, you can ask me✨

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @mcmalta your lips are the ombre ones love. They are not the same as the one she posted. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @Joey_KKH I could recreate your doll with those lips if you wanted to! 
    Be kind to others 🤍

@Joey_KKH this is how they looks with different colors. Or you can get the ombre lips. They are also super cute but these ones suited my doll better so I got them. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    @mcmalta your lips are the ombre ones love. They are not the same as the one she posted. 
    Oh sorry, I thought it was the same
    Nikaraf said:

@Joey_KKH this is how they looks with different colors. Or you can get the ombre lips. They are also super cute but these ones suited my doll better so I got them. 
    @mcmalta, Thanks to both of you, now I also know about the ombre ones!!! You've been very helpful, I think I'm going for the ones that have a little gloss going on there, now I just have to be patient and start saving those diamonds  :s 
    @Joey_KKH I’m glad I could help love! ♥️ 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Looking for this outfit, if anyone in our squad has it please add it to your lookbook, I think that'd give you 2 diamonds 
    edited June 2021
    hey guys, what did you guys got from Haylo’s pack? 

mcmalta said:
    hey guys, what did you guys got from Haylo’s pack? 

same thing
    Hii i just wanted to ask does anyone know if i can use the tickets that i got in the show stopping box for the next sys or do i have to use them now
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    mia1 said:
    Hii i just wanted to ask does anyone know if i can use the tickets that i got in the show stopping box for the next sys or do i have to use them now
    Yes you can most definitely use them in the next sys ☺️
    haylow71 said:
    mia1 said:
    Yes you can most definitely use them in the next sys ☺️
    amazingg thank you so muchh ☺️
    Hi guys. Just hoping in to say everyone looks absolutely amazing! ♥️ I love y’all’s outfits sm. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    Hi guys. Just hoping in to say everyone looks absolutely amazing! ♥️ I love y’all’s outfits sm. 
    thank youuu 🥺❤️
    @mia1 just speaking facts girl! ♥️
    Be kind to others 🤍

Looking for this outfit, if anyone in our squad has it please add it to your lookbook, I think that'd give you 2 diamonds 
    Hi doll, I hope you already managed to get this beautiful outfit in some way. I'm sorry I saw your post just now, but I've been pretty busy lately and forgot to check out the forum from time to time. I unfortunately don't have this outfit in my closet because I'm a relatively new player and the only way for me to get older outfits is through TB boxes (mostly full of shoes), but if you still will be looking for it the day I somehow manage to get it, I'd be very happy to help!
    Nikaraf said:
    Awww, you're so sweet and you just made my day! By the way, you are STUNNING love  <3
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @Joey_KKH Thank you, I haven't found it yet but thats so sweet of you  <3
    @Joey_KKH Thank you, I haven't found it yet but thats so sweet of you  <3
    You're welcome! If you or anyone else is searching for some outfits I have, I will gladly put them in my lookbook, I'm always happy to help out :blush:
    @Joey_KKH thank you so much love! So sweet of u to say so! ♥️♥️
    Be kind to others 🤍